Back to the stone age! Machine counting ballots on the chopping block.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
Personally, I'm all for this. No, not that I think it's a good idea. But if a few states out there want to go back to a slow and costly counting of all the ballots by hand, then let them make fools of themselves. It's going to be all the more hilarious if it really does become a big time deep red state phenomenon where all the morons who were whining about the last election taking so long to determine have to spend weeks watching their state continue counting ballots after final results have been projected.

The silly thing about it is that usually, the ballots are all counted by hand anyway. Most local election boards spend the time between elections doing a full hand audit of the last election. Having the machines simply allows everything to be done faster and less expensively.

Trump backers push election change that would make counting slower, costlier and less accurate

Personally, I'm all for this. No, not that I think it's a good idea. But if a few states out there want to go back to a slow and costly counting of all the ballots by hand, then let them make fools of themselves. It's going to be all the more hilarious if it really does become a big time deep red state phenomenon where all the morons who were whining about the last election taking so long to determine have to spend weeks watching their state continue counting ballots after final results have been projected.

The silly thing about it is that usually, the ballots are all counted by hand anyway. Most local election boards spend the time between elections doing a full hand audit of the last election. Having the machines simply allows everything to be done faster and less expensively.

Trump backers push election change that would make counting slower, costlier and less accurate
Punching an actual Ballot----means fingerprints, and a receipt for the one voting.

Good.

The more complex the technology the more room for fraud.

Paper ballots only, with biometric verification and a recipt given to every voter to verify that their votes are properly recorded and tallied along with "Real ID" compliant voter ID.

No more mass mailings of ballots or ballot harvesting either, vote in person or only with a good excuse to vote absentee.

No matter what, Libturds will find a way no matter what

You forgot "jackbooted" in that description.
Fortunately their storm trooper boots are had to march in.

1648297239792.png

Forum List

Back