Back to the stone age! Machine counting ballots on the chopping block.

Those were reasoned decisions. He was not laughed out of court for refusing to provide evidence. He then conceded. There is no comparison, no matter how many tears the cult sheds. So stop embarrassing yourself.
He was laughed out of court because it was a blatantly unconstitutional attempt to steal an election for which the SCOTUS slammed him in sending it back to the FL state supreme court.

He was laughed out of court because it was a blatantly unconstitutional attempt to steal an election for which the SCOTUS slammed him in sending it back to the FL state supreme court.
No, getting g laughed out of court before there are even arguments is what happened to team kraken. Gore had a chance to present his evidence and argument, and the court made a ruling. You are either too stupid or too dishonest to acknowledge the difference.

Republicans aren't finding evidence of large scale illegal voting. They just want to prohibit mostly Blacks from voting since Blacks are hep to their lyin' and racist jive and so they instead vote heavily democratic. One link below.

No, the machines are not fine. They all have algorithms built into them. THAT, is prima facie evidence of fraud.

No simple tabulation machine should ever have an algorithm built in.

Ever.
That’s why the left can’t explain why the Dominion machines were giving fractions of votes to Trump instead of counting it as one vote. Or why those machines were hooked to the internet when they aren’t supposed to be.

Yeah, I know how fraudulent ones work, idiot. People have been warning about them for decades.

DURRRRR
The Dems even protested the use of Dominion machines prior to 2020 because they were unreliable and votes were being flipped. Now all of a sudden Dominion machines are sacred. And they won’t show them to anybody so they can be examined either.

No, getting g laughed out of court before there are even arguments is what happened to team kraken. Gore had a chance to present his evidence and argument, and the court made a ruling. You are either too stupid or too dishonest to acknowledge the difference.
No, you just have a record case of redass because the Bumbling Idiot in Chief takes us one day closer to a ground war in Europe again running off at the mouth so you need to find some way to change the subject.

Republicans aren't finding evidence of large scale illegal voting. They just want to prohibit mostly Blacks from voting since Blacks are hep to their lyin' and racist jive and so they instead vote heavily democratic. One link below.
Bullshit, voter ID and in peson voting aren't going to prevent blacks from voting.

Good lord, is that really how little you think of blacks today?

Real ID compliant Voter ID. Verification that each ballot matches one and only one eligible legal voter.

In person, paper ballots,

No mass mailings no mailings period for justifiable true absentees.

The cut off date specified by law is the cut off date,

No more six weeks of endless voting making it impossible to control chain of custody.

Otherwise we will never get confidence back by either party in our electoral system.

Yes, you paranoid, embarrassing freak, that would be all opinions.

I'm paranoid because you said you want to arrest people who criticize or say things in opposition to your Reich?

Is that because you're a pathological liar and no one should ever believe the idiotic shit you post?

It's so bizarre to watch you freakish morons spout your venom and vitriol all day, while complaining that you aren't allowed to do it. Fuck you are stupid. Like, painfully stupid.

When you say that those who speak against your party should be thrown in prison - as you posted in this thread, do you envision forced labor camps with death chambers?

Heil Soros.

Well, that's a fucking lie, now isn't it?

Meh, you're a Nazi, lying is your way.

Look again, the son of a bitch actually went back and edited it out.

Fucking amazing lack of character but, expectable.
Naaah, it's still there...despite his petulant foot-stamping and childish insistence he never said it.

for fun indy lets be like canada.PNG

Then you should spend a lot time watching those showing it.
Obviously I missed something. Can you point me to the incident in every counting room where it was clear they rigged the election, by republican electoral staff, and show exactly what happened that was all verified by the GOP funded audit before they conceded there was no fraud?

See how you go with that homework princess. I don't expect to hear from you again.

Sorry bout that,

1, What needs to be done is no more secret ballots, we can do this by serial numbers and signatures over written names.
2. No more I hope this shit works, make it fail proof.
3. Protect the vote, its that important.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
In Texas the signature page of the affidavit on our absentee ballots is physically attached to the ballot, each with identifying marks so they can be matched.

I'm not sure how we can possibly have a system where it's easily verifiable where we don't have a receipt for each the voter and registrar and identifying means to allow the voter then to match their ballot to their receipt in some manner to verify the votes they cast were accpted and counted properly.

I guess it would be simple with 2 different unique numbers for the match where the registrar/ballot counters lack access to your verification access number.

I'd pondered this for a while and thinking the loss of a "secret ballot's" protections could easily be abused but this would solve that problem.

Of course, it would require pro active voters willing to make sure their votes were properly cast and counted and if they don't care enough to check they're probably democrats anyhow.

Can you come up with anything other than a left wing anti-Trump site?

Well, if it would make you feel better I'll be happy to take a look for alternate sources.

But please answer this first: Do you doubt that several states have introduced bills to eliminate machine counting of ballots?

Well, if it would make you feel better I'll be happy to take a look for alternate sources.

But please answer this first: Do you doubt that several states have introduced bills to eliminate machine counting of ballots?

Answering my question would be areal good start.......first.

Forum List

Back