Back to the stone age! Machine counting ballots on the chopping block.

Ah, amemberof the"everything sucks, therefore I can never be wrong" club.

Now run along and defend Trump in every thread. Because that's what nonTrump voters do.
You might have a point if I were defending Trump but I didn't even mention him.

Pull your head out of your ass and stop embarrassing yourself.

Talking about Canada, dummy. Federally-run elections. Our best attempt at something similar was the voting rights act that the Republican scum are slowly deleting.

Instead, we get treatedto partisan cheaters deciding state election law and guidelines. Funny, it's always one party trying to make it harder for people to vote.

Some of the things they attempt would get them thrown in jail in some of the countries that munkle the idiot posted.
Why are you lying? You specifically said, "Let's be like Canada".

Dominion has filed billion dollar law suits against those spreading the lies that their machines switch votes. The reason Dominion will win is because people like you have bought into the lie. That you would insist that innocent people be hung is down right atrocious and speaks to the bankruptcy of your Ideology. The innocent employees of Dominion have received death threats because of the lies that people like you spread.

I wish them all the luck in the world with those suits.

One of the few functions of the Federal government as defined by the Constitution. Congressmen see the military's acquisition process as a means with which to enrich their cronies. National security is a far distant second concern.
Unfortunately that is not at all untrue.

One good reason no federal officer should be able to invest in, or after federal employment be employed directly or indirectly by any entity doing business with the Federal Gov't starting at the pentagon.

Unfortunately that is not at all untrue.

One good reason no federal officer should be able to invest in, or after federal employment be employed directly or indirectly by any entity doing business with the Federal Gov't starting at the pentagon.
I agree. However, the same people who intend to enrich themselves after government service pay lip service and pass a law that says, "Oh, you have to wait a few years!"...as if that changes anything.

I agree. However, the same people who intend to enrich themselves after government service pay lip service and pass a law that says, "Oh, you have to wait a few years!"...as if that changes anything.
The are allowed to get away with it by, "The People".

We have the ability to force change, but most people don't care enough to do so.

Sorry bout that,

1, What needs to be done is no more secret ballots, we can do this by serial numbers and signatures over written names.
2. No more I hope this shit works, make it fail proof.
3. Protect the vote, its that important.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm fine with machines..... just not Dominion machines. There should be NO fucking algorithms. 1 + 1 = 2, does not require an algorithm or any type of manipulation. No internet access to any machine. No USB ports. All machines should be inspected before and after each election. Nothing programmable. The results are printed out on paper.... both sides get a copy. All inspections should be done at gunpoint. Somebody plays with a voting machine, shoot first, ask questions later.

Dominion should be burned to the ground..... or until the screams stop.....
The ranked-choice voting scam leaves the door open for rigging any machine.

Gore got his ass thrown out of state district an appeals court and then took it straight to the SCOTUS and was sent home in shame for his unconstitutional attempt to steal an election.
Those were reasoned decisions. He was not laughed out of court for refusing to provide evidence. He then conceded. There is no comparison, no matter how many tears the cult sheds. So stop embarrassing yourself.

Those were reasoned decisions. He was not laughed out of court for refusing to provide evidence. He then conceded. There is no comparison, no matter how many tears the cult sheds. So stop embarrassing yourself.
There was nothing left to concede once the SCOTUS ruled.

Forum List

Back