Back in 1989 Saddam Hussain was flexing his muscles by taking over Kuwat. The rest is history.

jesus christ---please stop trying to argue with ME over military matters!
you just proved yourself ignorant of military matters
..the ship was near the combat zone......do you know what happens in/near combat zones????!!! COMBAT !!!!! ...many friendly fire ''''mistakes'''''......many ''''errors'''' .....civilian deaths
.....this happens in war ....if our ship is near a combat zone, it might get hit --plain and simple ....it's not the Iraqi's fault

SO,, it wasn't the Iraqis fault that they attacked one of our warships that was outside the exclusion zone, for the express purpose of protecting the free passage of shipping?

Hey, I wonder if the Japanese could have used that excuse after Pearl Harbor. 'Well, you ships just happened to be in the way of our bombs!"

...so, we sell crap to many countries...I guess we were at fault for the Tiananmen Square problem? Rwanda? we are at fault for everything..........????!!!!!!!!

Maybe we need to look at our behavior. Every enemy we've had in my lifetime is someone the CIA said was a swell guy at one point. Bin Laden, Saddam, etc.

Or here's a crazy idea. Let's just get the fuck out of the middle east altogether, take some of that bloated military budget and invest it in alternative energy... so they can't use their oil to make us dance.
plain and simple---Iraq was going to gas/murder/kill with or without the US help
they could get chemicals anywhere/etc
the US was not responsible
I guess since we sold gum to Germany in 1938, we are responsible for the Holocaust ???!!!

You are not responsible for the Holocaust - but you are responsible (not you personally and not the USA alone) for a mad situation in Germany after World War 1. It's not out of logic that mad situations find a mad man with mad solutions - such as the "Endlösung" = "final solution" of the jewish question. An empty phrase, which never anyone had asked in Germany before, because all relevant problems in this context had been solved three to four generations before Hitler came. And do not forget "your" own racism and crimes in this context, which was a motor for the Nazis too.

just plain ridiculous

Unfortunatelly not. WW1 and WW2 are the same war. Between world war 1 and 2 was a kind of economic war too. I'm for example convinced that the idea "aryan race" is not compatible with the German language. I guess it was a native English speaker who made this mistake. Same by the way with the "hun speech" of William II - the Prussian emperor over Germany - who was not only a Prussian but a Brit too and was educated from this grandma Queen Victoria.

the 'Aryan race' stuff was started in the 1870's, when Bismarck needed to unify the German Federation with some kind of common history. Max Weber was also an advocate, as were many German intellectuals. So ye,s it was a 'German thing', and it didn't originate with the Nazis or Hitler, neither did European antisemitism. The Germans had lots of help form their fellow Europeans when it came to 'the Jewish problem'. Antisemitism is a Team Europe sport.

harmonica

And what exactly is "funny" that the USA stole Hawai'i with the power of a modern industrial country in the size of a continent? Specially because the USA became a colonial power in this way and forgot the own declaration of independence.

tough shit
so what if the US stole it??? WTF does that have to do with anything???

Japan had every moral right to sink your pacific fleet in Hawaii. You was the aggressor.

harmonica

And what exactly is "funny" that the USA stole Hawai'i with the power of a modern industrial country in the size of a continent? Specially because the USA became a colonial power in this way and forgot the own declaration of independence.
harmonica

tough shit

Japan had every moral right to sink your pacific fleet in Hawaii. You was the aggressor.

h

tough shit

hahahhahaha
and they got this--you anti-American jackass
hiroshima.jpg

SO,, it wasn't the Iraqis fault that they attacked one of our warships that was outside the exclusion zone, for the express purpose of protecting the free passage of shipping?

Hey, I wonder if the Japanese could have used that excuse after Pearl Harbor. 'Well, you ships just happened to be in the way of our bombs!"

Maybe we need to look at our behavior. Every enemy we've had in my lifetime is someone the CIA said was a swell guy at one point. Bin Laden, Saddam, etc.

Or here's a crazy idea. Let's just get the fuck out of the middle east altogether, take some of that bloated military budget and invest it in alternative energy... so they can't use their oil to make us dance.
plain and simple---Iraq was going to gas/murder/kill with or without the US help
they could get chemicals anywhere/etc
the US was not responsible
I guess since we sold gum to Germany in 1938, we are responsible for the Holocaust ???!!!

You are not responsible for the Holocaust - but you are responsible (not you personally and not the USA alone) for a mad situation in Germany after World War 1. It's not out of logic that mad situations find a mad man with mad solutions - such as the "Endlösung" = "final solution" of the jewish question. An empty phrase, which never anyone had asked in Germany before, because all relevant problems in this context had been solved three to four generations before Hitler came. And do not forget "your" own racism and crimes in this context, which was a motor for the Nazis too.

just plain ridiculous

Unfortunatelly not. WW1 and WW2 are the same war. Between world war 1 and 2 was a kind of economic war too. I'm for example convinced that the idea "aryan race" is not compatible with the German language. I guess it was a native English speaker who made this mistake. Same by the way with the "hun speech" of William II - the Prussian emperor over Germany - who was not only a Prussian but a Brit too and was educated from this grandma Queen Victoria.

the 'Aryan race' stuff was started in the 1870's, when Bismarck needed to unify the German Federation with some kind of common history.

The word "Aryan" (=Arier) made absolutely not any sense in the German history before Hitler came and used this empty phrase for his racistic nonsense.

Max Weber was also an advocate, as were many German intellectuals. So ye,s it was a 'German thing',

Max Weber used the expression "Arier"? Give me the source please. As far as I heard Max Weber was an enemy of an extreme right wing ideology.

and it didn't originate with the Nazis or Hitler, neither did European antisemitism. The Germans had lots of help form their fellow Europeans when it came to 'the Jewish problem'. Antisemitism is a Team Europe sport.

The USA is ful of antisemites too. And antisemitism was specially in Germany not very popular before the Nazis came. When they came they started to produce a continous brainwashing stream of propaganda in the "internet" (mass medium) of their time - the radio.

Last edited:
harmonica

hahahhahahah--Hawaii became a US territory in 1898!!!!!!!

21st of August 1959 became Hawaii the 50th state of the USA.

harmonica

tough shit

h

tough shit

hahahhahaha
hiroshima.jpg

Looks like a place somewhere in Germany in 1945. What shows this picture concrete?

Last edited:
harmonica

h

tough shit

hahahhahaha
hiroshima.jpg

Looks like a place somewhere in Germany in 1945. What shows this picture concrete?

......Japan was bombed and burned to HELL--for attacking the US--not very smart of the Japanese

harmonica

h

tough shit

hahahhahaha
hiroshima.jpg

......Japan was bombed and burned to HELL--for attacking the US--not very smart of the Japanese

And what shows this picture? Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, New York, Paris Texas, ... ?

tough shit

hahahhahaha
hiroshima.jpg

And what shows this picture? Los Angeles, San Francisco, Detroit, New York, Paris Texas, ... ?
Japan's stupidness

harmonica

1898 territory

So in 1898 Hawaii was called a colonial territory of Uncle Sam. This means Japan started a war which made Hawaii free from an occupation army in the best traditions of the declaration of independence of the USA - and the USA reacted in the worst tradtions of the English Empire.

harmonica

1898 territory

So in 1898 Hawaii was called a colonial territory of Uncle Sam. This means Japan started a war which made Hawaii free from an occupation army in the best traditions of the declaration of independence of the USA - and the USA reacted in the worst tradtions of the English Empire.

This means Japan started a war which made Hawaii free from an occupation army

Japan attacked Pearl Harbor to free the Hawaiians?
Little early to be drunk posting, eh?

harmonica

1898 territory

go back to your grass hut

harmonica

1898 territory

he must be smoking dope also

hahahhahaha
hiroshima.jpg

Japan's stupidness

... or the excessiveness of the USA and a declaration of the moral bankrupt of the USA.

harmonica

1898 territory

I don't think so. I guess they tried to break the military dominance of the USA in the Pacific Ocean. Was to late to do so.

1898 territory

I don't think so. I guess they tried to break the military dominance of the USA in the Pacific Ocean. Was to late to do so.

I don't think so.

Obviously, thinking isn't your strong suit.

I guess they tried to break the military dominance of the USA in the Pacific Ocean.

Yes, your earlier claim was moronic.

Not everyone shares the self-adulation of the people of the USA. Latest since Donald Trump is president of the USA, and makes your nation lousy again, your nation is on a very straight way to a nuclear war.

Not everyone shares the self-adulation of the people of the USA.

Or your ignorance of history.

Not everyone shares the self-adulation of the people of the USA. Latest since Donald Trump is president of the USA, and makes your nation lousy again, your nation is on a very straight way to a nuclear war.
MAGA
hahahahahhahahahahhahahaha-JEALOUS
what shithole are you from??

Forum List

Back