Back in 1989 Saddam Hussain was flexing his muscles by taking over Kuwat. The rest is history.

on top of all that I have said--let me tell you some news:
....with or without the US help/etc--saddam was going to gas/kill/murder Kurds/Iranian soldiers/etc ------------!!!!!!!!!!
the gassing had NOTHING to do with the US---the US gave NO help in the gassing/etc

Except we sold him the chemicals... and gave him the intelligence... and gave him easy credit so he could keep funding his war machine.... and when he did it, we went into official denial mode.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tes-looked-the-other-way-on-chemical-weapons/

In 1988, Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein ordered chemical weapons attacks against Kurdish resistance forces, but the relationship with Iraq at the time was deemed too important to rupture over the matter. The United States did not even impose sanctions.

Shit, we didn't even make a stink when Saddam almost sank the USS Stark. We just loved us some Saddam back in the 1980's, he was so manly!

USS Stark incident - Wikipedia

....with or without the US help/etc--saddam was going to gas/kill/murder Kurds/Iranian soldiers/etc ------------!!!!!!!!!!
the gassing had NOTHING to do with the US---the US gave NO help in the gassing/etc

Except we sold him the chemicals... and gave him the intelligence... and gave him easy credit so he could keep funding his war machine.... and when he did it, we went into official denial mode.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...tes-looked-the-other-way-on-chemical-weapons/

In 1988, Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein ordered chemical weapons attacks against Kurdish resistance forces, but the relationship with Iraq at the time was deemed too important to rupture over the matter. The United States did not even impose sanctions.

Shit, we didn't even make a stink when Saddam almost sank the USS Stark. We just loved us some Saddam back in the 1980's, he was so manly!

USS Stark incident - Wikipedia
jesus christ---please stop trying to argue with ME over military matters!
you just proved yourself ignorant of military matters
..the ship was near the combat zone......do you know what happens in/near combat zones????!!! COMBAT !!!!! ...many friendly fire ''''mistakes'''''......many ''''errors'''' .....civilian deaths
.....this happens in war ....if our ship is near a combat zone, it might get hit --plain and simple ....it's not the Iraqi's fault

...so, we sell crap to many countries...I guess we were at fault for the Tiananmen Square problem? Rwanda? we are at fault for everything..........????!!!!!!!!

..the ship was near the combat zone......do you know what happens in/near combat zones????!!! COMBAT !!!!! ...many friendly fire ''''mistakes'''''......many ''''errors'''' .....civilian deaths
.....this happens in war ....if our ship is near a combat zone, it might get hit --plain and simple ....it's not the Iraqi's fault

SO,, it wasn't the Iraqis fault that they attacked one of our warships that was outside the exclusion zone, for the express purpose of protecting the free passage of shipping?

Hey, I wonder if the Japanese could have used that excuse after Pearl Harbor. 'Well, you ships just happened to be in the way of our bombs!"

...so, we sell crap to many countries...I guess we were at fault for the Tiananmen Square problem? Rwanda? we are at fault for everything..........????!!!!!!!!

Maybe we need to look at our behavior. Every enemy we've had in my lifetime is someone the CIA said was a swell guy at one point. Bin Laden, Saddam, etc.

Or here's a crazy idea. Let's just get the fuck out of the middle east altogether, take some of that bloated military budget and invest it in alternative energy... so they can't use their oil to make us dance.

MAJOR fk up ny you-----END of story
you just contradicted yourself
Freudian slip

Sorry you don't follow logic... Saddam used chemical weapons on the Iranians and Kurds, Reagan knew about it and made excuses for him.

You just aren't very smart, are you.

We didn't have a problem with Saddam until Exxon and Israel told us we do.
you people are so shallow thinking/unrealistic

etc etc

The problem is only that the "weapons of mass disappearence" were a long time destroyed, before the USA made the not justifyable preemptive strike against the Iraq in 2003. With other words: The war of the USA in 2003 against the Iraq was a crime - and the USA was so mad to try to force every nation of the western world to be part of this crime. This wrong preemptive strike was also a trying to produce a preemptive verdict of not guilty.

But indeed abused the government of the USA in those days under George W. Bush the victims of 9/11 for their totally stupid idea to get control over this part of the world again. This war had nothing to do with war on terrorism - but produced more terrorism (for example the movement and organisation "Islamic State").

And in the moment lies the government of the USA in case of the Iran. I guess the deeper reasons for the gobal misuse of economy is the mafia-style idea of Donald Trump to bring everyone into a situation where he is to weak to be able to criticize the USA, whatever the USA is doing, elsewise:

"You're next!"
George W. Bush

hahahhahaahhh--WRONG
......PG1, like many wars, ended in a ceasefire...like many wars the loser had to abide by the cease fire terms ......Iraq did not--therefore it was entirely legal and correct for the US to continue the war
Baghdad agreed to these conditions but for eight years deceived, obstructed, and threatened international inspectors sent to dismantle and verify the destruction of its banned programs. This systematic Iraqi effort to conceal and obscure the true extent of its weapons of mass destruction programs began almost immediately,
Iraq: A Chronology of UN Inspections | Arms Control Association

The UN-inspectors of UNMOVIC gave in December 8th 2002 a clear report to the world security council. They found nothing what had to do with a nuclear program or with biological and/or chemical weapons within the Iraq. Colin Powell ruined later his formerly good reputation when he lied in February 5th 2003 in the UNO. Indeed the USA had not any other fact, what is very clear since latest 2004 AD. The United States and their "coaliton of the willing" (better perhaps to say their "coalition of the spitlickers") started a god damned war of aggression to the detriment of the western world - and the criminal government of the USA under George W. Bush knew this very well. No one should really be astonished that this had caused the existence of the terror movement and terror organisation "IS".

Ah yeah - and now have a lot of fun with the lies of the current US-government and your war against Persia.

Last edited:
Israel outnumbered in all categories
''surrounded''
having a very narrow front --easily cut in half
look--you can barely see Israel compared to her enemies
yet Israel kicked all their a$$es!!!!!--
Iran/Egypt/Iraq/etc have all had corrupt governments/etc that were put in by ......coups/bloody coups/etc....Mubarak elected for 30 years !!!!!......these are not countries like in the western world
map_middle_east-1.png

Iraq kicking Kuwait's @$$ is so bad, but Israel kicking @$$ is so good.

''surrounded''
Iran/Egypt/Iraq/etc have all had corrupt governments/etc that were put in by ......coups/bloody coups/etc....Mubarak elected for 30 years !!!!!......these are not countries like in the western world
map_middle_east-1.png

Israel will always support the USA - completly independent from anything else than the will to survive. So take now your antisemitism - go into a catholic church - no you don't have to believe in god - burn a candle and give your antisemitism to god. G'd knows what to do with and you don't need it. And if you have a new problem with antisemitism then go to any church where we communicate often with the Jew Jesus Christ and burn a candle again ... and again ... and again ... and again ... until you will lose your totally stupid hate against Jews. The same do with your totally stupid hate against Muslims. Visit mother Mary too. Mohammed on his own had a very great respect for mother Mary.

Last edited:
''surrounded''
map_middle_east-1.png

I dont remember Kuwait sending in children with bombs attached to blow up innocent men, women and children, yet Palestine, ah Palestine, why do you strap bombs to men, women and children?

SO,, it wasn't the Iraqis fault that they attacked one of our warships that was outside the exclusion zone, for the express purpose of protecting the free passage of shipping?

Hey, I wonder if the Japanese could have used that excuse after Pearl Harbor. 'Well, you ships just happened to be in the way of our bombs!"

Maybe we need to look at our behavior. Every enemy we've had in my lifetime is someone the CIA said was a swell guy at one point. Bin Laden, Saddam, etc.

Or here's a crazy idea. Let's just get the fuck out of the middle east altogether, take some of that bloated military budget and invest it in alternative energy... so they can't use their oil to make us dance.
plain and simple---Iraq was going to gas/murder/kill with or without the US help
they could get chemicals anywhere/etc
the US was not responsible
I guess since we sold gum to Germany in 1938, we are responsible for the Holocaust ???!!!

plain and simple---Iraq was going to gas/murder/kill with or without the US help
I guess since we sold gum to Germany in 1938, we are responsible for the Holocaust ???!!!

You are not responsible for the Holocaust - but you are responsible (not you personally and not the USA alone) for a mad situation in Germany after World War 1. It's not out of logic that mad situations find a mad man with mad solutions - such as the "Endlösung" = "final solution" of the jewish question. An empty phrase, which never anyone had asked in Germany before, because all relevant problems in this context had been solved three to four generations before Hitler came. And do not forget "your" own racism and crimes in this context, which was a motor for the Nazis too.

Last edited:
I dont remember Kuwait sending in children with bombs attached to blow up innocent men, women and children, yet Palestine, ah Palestine, why do you strap bombs to men, women and children?

Because their country is being occupied by a hostile force?

Not that there's a whole lot of these incidents to start with.

Did they kill any jews with gum?

Saddam did kill lots of people with chemicals and weapons we sold him, or credit we allowed him to get to buy more from Russia or France.

Yes, we are responsible for Saddam, until the Jews told us we had to take him out.

You are not responsible for the Holocaust - but you are responsible (not you personally and not the USA alone) for a mad situation in Germany after World War 1. It's not out of logic that mad situations find a mad man with mad solutions - such as the "Endlösung" = "final solution" of the jewish question. An empty phrase, which never anyone had asked in Germany before, because all relevant problems in this context had been solved three to four generations before Hitler came. And do not forget "your" own racism and crimes in this context, which was a motor for the Nazis too.

just plain ridiculous

Saddam did kill lots of people with chemicals and weapons we sold him, or credit we allowed him to get to buy more from Russia or France.

Yes, we are responsible for Saddam, until the Jews told us we had to take him out.
more insanity

just plain ridiculous

Unfortunatelly not. WW1 and WW2 are the same war. Between world war 1 and 2 was a kind of economic war too. I'm for example convinced that the idea "aryan race" is not compatible with the German language. I guess it was a native English speaker who made this mistake. Same by the way with the "hun speech" of William II - the Prussian emperor over Germany - who was not only a Prussian but a Brit too and was educated from this grandma Queen Victoria.

Last edited:

....I guess since we sold steel to Japan to make the ships/planes it is America's fault for Japan attacking the US...???!!!
hahahahahahahahahha

....I guess since we sold steel to Japan to make the ships/planes it is America's fault for Japan attacking the US...???!!!
hahahahahahahahahha

It was the fault of the USA that Japan had attacked the US-fleet in Hawaii. Hawaii was not the territory of the USA in those days. Japan interpreted the occupation of Hawaii with your pacific fleet as a form of aggressive war.

Last edited:
harmonica

And what exactly is "funny" that the USA stole Hawai'i with the power of a modern industrial country in the size of a continent? Specially because the USA became a colonial power in this way and forgot the own declaration of independence.

Last edited:
harmonica

And what exactly is "funny" that the USA stole Hawai'i with the power of a modern industrial country in the size of a continent? Specially because the USA became a colonial power in this way and forgot the own declaration of independence.

tough shit
so what if the US stole it??? WTF does that have to do with anything???

harmonica

hahahhahahah--Hawaii became a US territory in 1898!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back