Back in 1989 Saddam Hussain was flexing his muscles by taking over Kuwat. The rest is history.

Oh by th way - the government of Kuwait winded your congress up in those days with the help of Hill & Knowlton. This company got 10 millions to place at the congress the lies of the 15 years old girl actor „Nayirah“, the daughter of the ambassador of Kuwait Saud Nasir as-Sabah, that soldiers of the Iraq had murdered children in incubators in an hospital in Kuwait and had stolen the incubators.

Is it by the way true or a lie, that US-American soldiers made a so called "clay pigeon shooting" at this war (¿or was it another war in Kuweit?). It's said they fired at the soldiers of the Iraq while they were on the withdrawal and were not any danger for them any longer. I heard your soldiers had murdred in this way of "sport shooting" about 100,000 young men from the Iraq.

Our troops on the Mexican border are also beating illegal alien children to death like baby seals, too, don't forget to spread that myth around either, gimp.

And your answer is what exactly? You stole on the border of Mexico the children of mothers. A tragedy on its own. I thought Mrs. Melania Trump had stopped this wrong behavior. Do you also murder men, women and/or babies there?

Dios te salve María llena eres de Gracia, el Señor es contigo.
Bendita eres entre todas las mujeres
y bendito es el fruto de tu vientre Jesús.
Santa María, Madre de Dios, ruega por nosotros los pecadores
ahora y en la hora de nuestra muerte.
Amén.

Last edited:
Oh by th way - the government of Kuwait winded your congress up in those days with the help of Hill & Knowlton. This company got 10 millions to place at the congress the lies of the 15 years old girl actor „Nayirah“, the daughter of the ambassador of Kuwait Saud Nasir as-Sabah, that soldiers of the Iraq had murdered children in incubators in an hospital in Kuwait and had stolen the incubators.

Is it by the way true or a lie, that US-American soldiers made a so called "clay pigeon shooting" at this war (¿or was it another war in Kuweit?). It's said they fired at the soldiers of the Iraq while they were on the withdrawal and were not any danger for them any longer. I heard your soldiers had murdred in this way of "sport shooting" about 100,000 young men from the Iraq.

Our troops on the Mexican border are also beating illegal alien children to death like baby seals, too, don't forget to spread that myth around either, gimp.

And your answer is what exactly? You stole on the border of Mexico the children of mothers. A tragedy on its own. I thought Mrs. Melania Trump had stopped this wrong behavior. Do you also murder men, women and/or babies there?

Amén.

Of course we steal the children. We like to toss them in the town squares and beat them like baby seals. I already told you this, but you keep ignoring that, just to parrot some idiot shit you read somewhere.

Iraq gassed people/ their OWN people--like hitler
Iraq started TWO wars/invaded 2 countries
Iraq invaded a small neighbor
just like HITLER
oil is part of our economy --it concerned us

Here's the problem with that... When Saddam invaded Iran and gassed the Kurds, he had the full support of Ronnie Reagan.

It's only when he started threatening the Jews and the Oil Company Profits he became a very bad man.
hahhahahah
the only problem is you don't know history or how the world works
1. so what?? and? that does not negate anything I said
2. we GREATLY supported Stalin who murdered millions--so by your '''logic'' [ hahahah ] we should not have help Russia in WW2
3. Reagan did NOT support gassing innocents---we do not buy your bullshit or the MSM's

Amén.

Of course we steal the children.

You kidnapped the children of migrants and you imprisoned this children far from their mothers.

We like to toss them in the town squares and beat them like baby seals.

I heard you lost even some of the children of the people, who liked to become once the ancestors of former cititzens of the USA, before you showed to them in your prisons they are only animals without human rights.

I already told you this,

You said nothing very loud. That's one of the results of the politics of the greatest of all great leaders the world ever had seen since Trump had created the world new.

but you keep ignoring that, just to parrot some idiot shit you read somewhere.

I asked you something and you was not able to give me any answer, which I could subsumize in a satisfying way into the categories facts and reason. How criminal are the institutions of the USA? In Pakistan, Afghanistan and the Iraq had do die between 1.3 - 4 million people because of your "war on terror". 500, 1000 or more killed people for everyone who had died in the WTC. That's the way how your nation likes to stop terrorism? With much more terrorism?

Last edited:
just like HITLER

Here's the problem with that... When Saddam invaded Iran and gassed the Kurds, he had the full support of Ronnie Reagan.

It's only when he started threatening the Jews and the Oil Company Profits he became a very bad man.
hahhahahah
2. we GREATLY supported Stalin who murdered millions--so by your '''logic'' [ hahahah ] we should not have help Russia in WW2

It exists always an alternative. Now no one knows just simple today what the alternative would had been. History knows not experiments. You fought for the Commies in world war 2 and against the Nazis in world war 2. What I ask myselve sometimes in this context is it, that you wan your war against Germany two times (WW1 was the cause for WW2, indeed it's the same war) - but did you really win against the Nazis? Your country is full of structural Nazis.

3. Reagan did NOT support gassing innocents---we do not buy your bullshit or the MSM's

Saddam Hussein was by the way a product of the US-American secret services too. He was made from the USA first - and later you killed him. Mafia politics?

As far as I can see you was attacked from Saudi Arabian Wahabi, who had a big influence in Pakistan and Afghanistan too. You was so happy that Wahabi had bombed down the WTC that you started to do the politics of the Wahabi and you killed Saddam Husein - and lots of other people in the Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Now you try to go in war with the Iran. Wahabi politics too ... And you try also to be ready for a nuclear war against Europe, Russia, China ... . What for heavens sake expects the USA to win except blood, sweat and tears? Freedom from the need to have to think about the climate change and species extinction and other lousy problems, where heroism is not able to help?

Last edited:
just like HITLER

hahhahahah

It exists always an alternative. Now no one knows just simple today what the alternative would had been. History knows not experiments. You fought for the Commies in world war 2 and against the Nazis in world war 2. What I ask myselve sometimes in this context is it, that you wan your war against Germany two times (WW1 was the cause for WW2, indeed it's the same war) - but did you really win against the Nazis? Your country is full of structural Nazis.

Saddam Hussein was by the way a product of the US-American secret services too. He was made from the USA first - and later you killed him. Mafia politics?

As far as I can see you was attacked from Saudi Arabian Wahabi, who had a big influence in Pakistan and Afghanistan too. You was so happy that Wahabi had bombed down the WTC that you started to do the politics of the Wahabi and you killed Saddam Husein - and lots of other people in the Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan. Now you try to go in war with the Iran. Wahabi politics too ... And you try also to be ready for a nuclear war against Europe, Russia, China ... . What for heavens sake expects the USA to win except blood, sweat and tears? Freedom from the need to have to think about the climate change and species extinction and other lousy problems, where heroism is not able to help?

you are out of your cotton pickin mind
''full of nazis''' hahahahhahahahahahahahahahah
'''did we win against the nazis''?? ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not only are you a babbler, you a babbler with horrible grammar

hahhahahah

SO you can show me the article from 1988 where Ronald Reagan condemned the gassing of the Kurds? Nope, you won't.

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq’s war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq, fully aware that Hussein’s military would attack with chemical weapons, including sarin, a lethal nerve agent.

Much like Bin Laden, Saddam was one of those monsters that escaped from Dr. Reagan's Lab...

hahhahahah

SO you can show me the article from 1988 where Ronald Reagan condemned the gassing of the Kurds? Nope, you won't.

Exclusive: CIA Files Prove America Helped Saddam as He Gassed Iran

In 1988, during the waning days of Iraq’s war with Iran, the United States learned through satellite imagery that Iran was about to gain a major strategic advantage by exploiting a hole in Iraqi defenses. U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops to Iraq, fully aware that Hussein’s military would attack with chemical weapons, including sarin, a lethal nerve agent.

Much like Bin Laden, Saddam was one of those monsters that escaped from Dr. Reagan's Lab...
hahahahahha---THANK YOU for disproving your points
U.S. intelligence officials conveyed the location of the Iranian troops

troops--not Kurds--not innocent women and children
this is your original post:
When Saddam invaded Iran and gassed the Kurds, he had the full support of Ronnie Reagan.
MAJOR fk up ny you-----END of story
you just contradicted yourself
Freudian slip

just like HITLER

hahhahahah

You underestimate what I said here. What to do when the USA is in danger to be totally under control of structural Nazis? What will happpen when words are not able to solve such problems any longer? The possibilities of the new biological, chemical and nuclear weapons are ... worrying ... . And you should not underestimate too, that lots of people had laughed about Hitler a long time, before suddenly everyone had to take him serios. For sure everyone needs good answers. Trump has not answers at all - except perhaps the answer to destroy the western world. So which oracle to ask?

Last edited:
In 2019 The great Satan NLC is flexing its jaw muscles to take over Venezuela. 2 major and well armed counties disagree. The rest WILL be history.

Freudian slip

Sorry you don't follow logic... Saddam used chemical weapons on the Iranians and Kurds, Reagan knew about it and made excuses for him.

You just aren't very smart, are you.

We didn't have a problem with Saddam until Exxon and Israel told us we do.
you people are so shallow thinking/unrealistic

on top of all that I have said--let me tell you some news:
....with or without the US help/etc--saddam was going to gas/kill/murder Kurds/Iranian soldiers/etc ------------!!!!!!!!!!
the gassing had NOTHING to do with the US---the US gave NO help in the gassing/etc
etc etc

just like HITLER

hahhahahah

You underestimate what I said here. What to do when the USA is in danger to be totally under control of structural Nazis? What will happpen when words are not able to solve such problems any longer? The possibilities of the new biological, chemical and nuclear weapons are ... worrying ... . And you should not underestimate too, that lots of people had laughed about Hitler a long time, before suddenly everyone had to take him serios. For sure everyone needs good answers. Trump has not answers at all - except perhaps the answer to destroy the western world. So which oracle to ask?

like I said, you are out of your cotton pickin mind
nazis??!!?

.........how many additional dead Americans is Saddam worth? And our judgment was not very many, and I think we got it right.
  • Cheney, on not pushing on to Baghdad during the first Gulf War; C-SPAN 4-15-94 Interview on CNN

andaronjim, post: 22429969,
because the UN told him to stop at the Saudi Arabian border. That is why...

No. The UN didn’t tell George HW Bush diddly squat.

Bush decided not to take out Saddam:

Just ask Dick:

• Because if we had gone to Baghdad we would have been all alone. There wouldn't have been anybody else with us. It would have been a U.S. occupation of Iraq. None of the Arab forces that were willing to fight with us in Kuwait were willing to invade Iraq. Once you got to Iraq and took it over and took down Saddam Hussein's government, then what are you going to put in its place? That's a very volatile part of the world. And if you take down the central government in Iraq, you could easily end up seeing pieces of Iraq fly off. Part of it the Syrians would like to have, the west. Part of eastern Iraq the Iranians would like to claim. Fought over for eight years. In the north, you've got the Kurds. And if the Kurds spin loose and join with Kurds in Turkey, then you threaten the territorial integrity of Turkey. It's a quagmire if you go that far and try to take over Iraq. The other thing is casualties. Everyone was impressed with the fact that we were able to do our job with as few casualties as we had, but for the 146 Americans killed in action and for the families it wasn't a cheap war. And the question for the president in terms of whether or not we went on to Baghdad and took additional casualties in an effort to get Saddam Hussein was, how many additional dead Americans is Saddam worth? And our judgment was not very many, and I think we got it right.
    • Cheney, on not pushing on to Baghdad during the first Gulf War; C-SPAN 4-15-94 Interview on CNN
Cheney didn’t think there was a way to make money off an invasion of Iraq until after 2001.

It’s too bad Cheney changed his mind about the worth of dead and wounded Americans a decade later.

The liberal lame stream media who hated George H. W. Bush 41, was touting how great the military might was of the Hussain Red Brigade, with all their Russian toys. That if the US tried to stop Saddam there would be great casualties of US soldiers on the battle field. That war only took 7 days. And the US was told by the UN to stop at the Iraq border because we had pushed his great army back into Iraq.

So we once again have saber rattling, lame stream media siding with the enemy, and adoring the Iranian army who with the help of the Russian toys, threatens world peace, "again". We should follow General Patton's plan of warfare.

Faced with relentless American pressure, Iran starts to hit back

You want to invade Iran?? Is that it? You going?

The liberal lame stream media who hated George H. W. Bush 41, was touting how great the military might was of the Hussain Red Brigade, with all their Russian toys. That if the US tried to stop Saddam there would be great casualties of US soldiers on the battle field. That war only took 7 days. And the US was told by the UN to stop at the Iraq border because we had pushed his great army back into Iraq.

So we once again have saber rattling, lame stream media siding with the enemy, and adoring the Iranian army who with the help of the Russian toys, threatens world peace, "again". We should follow General Patton's plan of warfare.

Faced with relentless American pressure, Iran starts to hit back

One of the other problems Saddam Hussein had was in really biting off more than he could chew.

No sooner than he invaded Kuwait, but he set his sights on conquering the WWF, sending one of his top generals, Adnan al Kassie to get Sgt. Slaughter to defect. He would have probably lasted a bit longer if he wouldn't have been distracted by WWF gold.

hahhahahah

like I said, you are out of your cotton pickin mind
nazis??!!?

No idea what you like to say with this sentence. "Cotton picking mind" is a devaluation of the black slaves of the USA and to combine this devaluation with the devaluation "Nazi" seem to be a kind of double affirmation of this devaluation. The common element between both expressions is xenophobia - in this case hatred against Blacks and hatred against Whites. Would it had not been much more easy to call me a damned motherfucking zebra or something like this?

Last edited:
Freudian slip

Sorry you don't follow logic... Saddam used chemical weapons on the Iranians and Kurds, Reagan knew about it and made excuses for him.

....with or without the US help/etc--saddam was going to gas/kill/murder Kurds/Iranian soldiers/etc ------------!!!!!!!!!!
the gassing had NOTHING to do with the US---the US gave NO help in the gassing/etc
etc etc

The problem is only that the "weapons of mass disappearence" were a long time destroyed, before the USA made the not justifyable preemptive strike against the Iraq in 2003. With other words: The war of the USA in 2003 against the Iraq was a crime - and the USA was so mad to try to force every nation of the western world to be part of this crime. This wrong preemptive strike was also a trying to produce a preemptive verdict of not guilty.

But indeed abused the government of the USA in those days under George W. Bush the victims of 9/11 for their totally stupid idea to get control over this part of the world again. This war had nothing to do with war on terrorism - but produced more terrorism (for example the movement and organisation "Islamic State").

And in the moment lies the government of the USA in case of the Iran. I guess the deeper reasons for the gobal misuse of economy is the mafia-style idea of Donald Trump to bring everyone into a situation where he is to weak to be able to criticize the USA, whatever the USA is doing, elsewise:

"You're next!"
George W. Bush

Last edited:
Freudian slip

etc etc

The problem is only that the "weapons of mass disappearence" were a long time destroyed, before the USA made the not justifyable preemptive strike against the Iraq in 2003. With other words: The war of the USA in 2003 against the Iraq was a crime - and the USA was so mad to try to force every nation of the western world to be part of this crime. This wrong preemptive strike was also a trying to produce a preemptive verdict of not guilty.

But indeed abused the government of the USA in those days under George W. Bush the victims of 9/11 for their totally stupid idea to get control over this part of the world again. This war had nothing to do with war on terrorism - but produced more terrorism (for example the movement and organisation "Islamic State").

And in the moment lies the government of the USA in case of the Iran. I guess the deeper reasons for the gobal misuse of economy is the mafia-style idea of Donald Trump to bring everyone into a situation where he is to weak to be able to criticize the USA, whatever the USA is doing, elsewise:

"You're next!"
George W. Bush

hahahhahaahhh--WRONG
......PG1, like many wars, ended in a ceasefire...like many wars the loser had to abide by the cease fire terms ......Iraq did not--therefore it was entirely legal and correct for the US to continue the war
Baghdad agreed to these conditions but for eight years deceived, obstructed, and threatened international inspectors sent to dismantle and verify the destruction of its banned programs. This systematic Iraqi effort to conceal and obscure the true extent of its weapons of mass destruction programs began almost immediately,
Iraq: A Chronology of UN Inspections | Arms Control Association

Forum List

Back