back after a decade or more and under new name

Jun 21, 2017
Texas
i'm sure that nobody will remember me from 14 years ago but i'm back. as my name shows, i'm a pissed off Libertarian and I have lots to say. here's to making both sides (left and right) come together on the one thing they both hate, freedom loving Libertarians.

i'm sure that nobody will remember me from 14 years ago but i'm back. as my name shows, i'm a pissed off Libertarian and I have lots to say. here's to making both sides (left and right) come together on the one thing they both hate, freedom loving Libertarians.
Ohhhh I am sure you and ScienceRocks will get along great! He loves libertarians LMAO!

So you support LBGT rights, legalization of pot and limiting most of the stupid laws that put innocent people in prison...If so we'll get along ok.
I do indeed.
welcome, from a fellow libertarian Texan(well I'm more of a libertarian leaning conservative/ron paul repub type than a big L libertarian, but I'm all about the liberty.....and the Kalashnikovs LOL)

Welcome.
It seems there are plenty of libertarians here now, so I'm sure you'll be welcomed.

Forum List

Back