Stone-Eater is here. From Switzerland, that is. We have mountains...

Stone-Eater

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, hi or Guete Tag.

I've been writing blogs in English for quite a while, but on another blog, until someone told me that here I can find blogs about Africa. You see, I'm a Swiss IT guy who started his own business in Senegal as consultant for Africa. Why ? Because that continent has given me so much in the last 25 years, and I not only intend to move there for good soon, but also because it's the place I found so much warmth and social life which is so hardly missing in Europe and the West in general.

I'm 59 now, quite an old bugger, and I prefer to spend the rest of my days on the beach and not on the smartphone or PC. Here it's hard to get a job in my age, so I figured, better go somewhere where you still can be useful.

I don't want to bore you with a long speech here, so let me tell you, I hope for some good conversations, even maybe business contacts since LI has become another FB, and...

Ich spreche deutsch, et aussi je parle Français, by the way.

Thanks for paying attention :)

BTW: I'm a quite good amateur Blues/Funk/Rock guitarist, I love photography, politics, computers, culture and languages. I do hate TV soap operas, mainstream music and action movies ;-)

Well hello dere! Welcome to the bestest forum on the internets!

:spinner:

You may not leave here until you see the thing. Hossfly, you give him the thing? Or shall I?

Lucy can probably shprieken de deutsch witcha.

Dalia is French.

What do Swiss people speak?

Thanks :) We speak French, Italian and Swiss German, depending on the area. I'm Swiss German, in fact. Swiss German is probably comparable with the difference between Scottish and Southern US slang ;-)

Thanks :) We speak French, Italian and Swiss German, depending on the area. I'm Swiss German, in fact. Swiss German is probably comparable with the difference between Scottish and Southern US slang ;-)

Y'all be talkin' like we do 'round heanh? :eek:

Ok, here's the thing so you can get out there. Apparently Hossfly is slackin' or offline.

3.jpg

C'mon guys no stereotypes :)
No stereotypes? Where's the fun in that? You cheese eating, chocolate making, knife building, yodeling, punctual Swiss guy. Of course this is coming from a beer drinking, shotgun owning, trailer building, pickup driving, fat American guy.

Forum List

Back