Bachmanns Vetting Begins: The Dirt Surfaces---Earmarks, Farm Subsidies And Pardons.

Yeah... but it's only when their candidates get legitimately scrutinized that they bitch. When the Right winger Media makes up bullshit stories about people being closet Communists, Kenyan Muslims, and all the rest of the crap that gets vomited from these scumbags... they all do a happy dance.
Ahh...so speculating that Trig Palin is Sarah's grandson fathered by her husband is legitimate scrutiny?

well, to morons lilke steelstupid it is obviously.
"The more it makes Palin look bad, the truer it is!!"

Bachmann is in one week, the dirt starts surfacing. Palin has been putting up with this for 2 1/2 years. Still nothing. Bachmann is fixing to see the wrath of the liberal MSM and she will be looked at under a electron microscope. This is why Palin is going to come out shining because she has been vetted and has been vetted a second time and still, she has come out a winner. Romney has yet to be vetted like Palin. Same goes to Pawlenty but one thing is clear. There is something about a conservative woman that causes the media to go into search and destroy mode. Bachmann will be out of this race before you know it.

Michele Bachmann | Earmarks | Tea Party | The Daily Caller

Bachmann may also be plagued by her involvement in a controversial pardon. In 2007, Bachmann wrote a letter requesting a presidential pardon for a convicted drug-smuggler and money-launderer named Frank Vennes. Vennes was convicted of money laundering in 1988 and pleaded no contest to a cocaine and weapons charge. Making matters worse, he and his wife donated a total of $27,600 to Bachmann’s 2006 and 2008 election.

Bachmann’s penchant for earmarks dates back to her days in the Minnesota state Senate. Despite her reputation as a fiscal conservative, from 2001-2006, then-state Senator Bachmann proposed more than $60 million in earmarks, including a $710,000 “Bond For Centerville Local Improvements Around Highway 14″ and a $40,000,000 “Bond for Lino Lakes And Columbus Township Highway Interchanges.”

More In Link.

Funny thing is, I have no problem with any elected official going after tax money for their state or district. That is a main part of their job, to bring some of the funds that go out back to their districts. What I hate is the fact that so much is made about earmarks when they are a relatively small part of any budget, and the funds are actually there to be spent. If my representative doesn't get any of that money back to my district, it's just going somewhere else, so they better be doing their job. It is funny though, when politicians rail against earmarks and then do whatever they can to get their fair share of them.

How about Bachmann gets 'scrutinized' to the same degree that Barack Obama was in his run for the presidency?

Fair enough?

oh for usre, and if we find she sat in a church that screamed God Damn America for 20 years, hang out with Bill Ayres, worked as a "community organizer" was an ACORN attorney, had a friend in federal penn named Reznik,, we'll elect her. She'll be perfect. Right?

Funny that you would cite all those stories, since there's no way you could know about them, because as daveman said,

they were never covered in the media.

well, yes, in fact they were and you stupid morons put the thug in the wh anyway.. go figure that out whydonchya.

You mean zero, at least by the media?

Show me ONE major news outlet that did no coverage of the Reverend Wright story.
Oh, MSNBC had some stories:

Wright says 'Jews' keeping him from Obama - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

Obama's ex-pastor: Media used me - Politics - Decision '08 - msnbc.com

Wright: Controversy over sermons

Yeah, they really stuck it to him, didn't they? :lol:

Those are the only stories ever done about the Reverend Wright in all of the media in the 2008 campaign?

I think you're lying. :lol::lol::lol:

You know, seriously, if victimology makes you people feel better, if pretending everyone is out to get you makes you people feel better,

fine, knock yourselves out.

Show me ONE major news outlet that did no coverage of the Reverend Wright story.

Those are the only stories ever done about the Reverend Wright in all of the media in the 2008 campaign?

You know, seriously, if victimology makes you people feel better, if pretending everyone is out to get you makes you people feel better,

but you morons put the asshole in the wh anyway so there ain't a damn thing about Palin or Bachman or any Republican that should prevent you from voting for them.. moron

if you are happy with the fact that the media you believe in (You dont believe in Fox) does a great job investiogating the candidates you are likely to vote for...then good for you.

But as we saw...your media only wants you to know about what they decide you should know about a candidate.

You may not see it....but we on the right do.

but you morons put the asshole in the wh anyway so there ain't a damn thing about Palin or Bachman or any Republican that should prevent you from voting for them.. moron

He has an easy out...

"we on the left are above the crap and we dont hold little things like that agaisnt a canddiate"

Did I say they were the only stories? Moron.

You really need to learn someday that the definition of "lie" is not "something a leftist doesn't like".

But if you're too stupid to have gotten that by now, you're never going to get it.

Oh, sorry, I forgot you poor leftists had the franchise.

Signed,
The Vast Right-Wing Consipracy

if you are happy with the fact that the media you believe in (You dont believe in Fox) does a great job investiogating the candidates you are likely to vote for...then good for you.

But as we saw...your media only wants you to know about what they decide you should know about a candidate.

"The Left-Wing Media -- We Report, We Decide."

Oh, so I can expect Foxnews' primetime lineup to be scrutinizing Bachmann exactly the same way they scrutinized Obama?

lol

Why would I vote for a conservative when I'm not a conservative?

Oh, so I can expect Foxnews' primetime lineup to be scrutinizing Bachmann exactly the same way they scrutinized Obama?

lol
She'd get a fairer look from Fox than from the left-dominated media:

On Wednesday, the more liberal Project for Excellence in Journalism reported their breakdown of cable news coverage of the election, and it showed MSNBC was overwhelmingly tilted against John McCain and in favor of Barack Obama. Nearly three-fourths (73%) of MSNBC’s McCain coverage was negative, compared to just 10% positive. For Obama, the good press outweighed the bad by a greater than 3-1 margin, 43% to 14%.

On CNN, McCain faced nearly five-to-one more bad news than good (13% positive vs. 61% negative), while Obama received much more balanced treatment — 36% positive stories vs. 39% negative stories.

In contrast, the Fox News Channel treated both candidates to roughly the same level of good and bad press, with Obama earning just slightly better press than McCain. One-fourth of Obama stories on Fox (25%) were positive, compared to 22% of McCain’s coverage. Both candidates received exactly the same proportion of negative stories on FNC, 40%.

Read more: No Doubt About It: All But Fox News Tipping Obama

All this talk about the leftist media, lamestream media, media gives dems a pass, etc. Isn't fox the biggest media outlet out there??? Why did they 'give' the President a pass?

The simple difference between Bachmann and Palin: Bachmann appears to have a brain.

Have they mentioned the outrage of Bachmann accepting government money - for her foster children? Personally, I find that outrageous. Imagine - taking parentless children into your home and 'profiting' from it!!!! Fucking bitch!

*sacrasm off*

I know......whatever happened to personal responsibility???

Now THAT is some funny shit.

Doncha all wish the media had vetted President BO?

If you weren't so lazy, you wouldn't have to rely on the media....
If you'll remember, the media didn't do it's job in checking out Obama. A lot of people had questions, and the liberal media ignored them.

The hardest-hitting question the lib media asked Senator Obama was, "So, tell us, Senator -- just exactly how awesome ARE you?" :cool:

Forum List

Back