Bachmanns Vetting Begins: The Dirt Surfaces---Earmarks, Farm Subsidies And Pardons.

Show me ONE major news outlet that did no coverage of the Reverend Wright story.

They all REPORTED on the story.

They did not look deeper into it.

So you can fall back on that old..."they all covered the story"...

But that is all they did.

With GOP candidates...they investigate...and do whatever they can to make the story stink...even if it doesnt.

The Wright deal was headlines for a month.

Please show me where the big three....ABC, NBC or CBS interviewed members of the wirght congregation....as they interviewed members of Palins home town.

Please show me where they discussed the content of sermons they attended as reporters without Wright being aware they were there....you know.....as investigative reporters...

I know I will.

But I dont disagree with your assumption.....most on the right will ignore thoise issues just as most on the left ignored them with Obama.
The only difference is ,I believe...and we shall see if I am right....that the media will dig deep into the issue with a GOP candidate where they really downplayed them with Mr. Obama.

Is daveman full of shit for claiming that the media did zero 'scrutiny' of Obama during the 2008 campaign?

He is not FOS.

He is correct.

The MSM did not scrutinize...they simply reported the story.

daveman says the media didn't scrutinize Obama at ALL.

So I guess in a year of Limbaugh, Hannity, Foxnews, etc., none of them did any scrutiny of Obama. None of them put any investigative reporters on the air. None of them did any in depth stories about Wright, or Ayers, or the president's birthplace. Nothing.

lol.

How about Bachmann gets 'scrutinized' to the same degree that Barack Obama was in his run for the presidency?

Fair enough?

Sure...

But lets see how the media (and the left) react if it is found that she kicked off her first political campaign at the house of a man who was involved with a vilent anti government group.

Or lets see how the media reacts (and the left) if it is found that she belonged to a religious congregation that had some (not all) sermons that were filled with hate

Or lets see how the media (and the left) react if it is found that she had conducted her only business deal with a convected felon.

Sure...he was scrutinized by the right....for very valid concerns...but the media (and the left) did not care.

Lets see what is really important to the left as it pertains to the character of a candidate.

So you're assuring us that the Right, because of its superior fair and balanced-ness, will 'care' about the dirt dug up on Michele Bachmann.

Someone should look into your background.

Is daveman full of shit for claiming that the media did zero 'scrutiny' of Obama during the 2008 campaign?

He is not FOS.

He is correct.

So I guess in a year of Limbaugh, Hannity, Foxnews, etc., none of them did any scrutiny of Obama. None of them put any investigative reporters on the air. None of them did any in depth stories about Wright, or Ayers, or the president's birthplace. Nothing.

lol.

Sure they did.
But they are cable and syndicated shows..

What about the big three? DO they no longer believe scrutinizing our presidential candidates is necessary?

Forget it....the stats are the stats.....you can argue all you want.

You want the truth....go to the sttats presented by the Pew Research Center....Im not playing this game with you anymore.

Yeah... but it's only when their candidates get legitimately scrutinized that they bitch. When the Right winger Media makes up bullshit stories about people being closet Communists, Kenyan Muslims, and all the rest of the crap that gets vomited from these scumbags... they all do a happy dance.
Ahh...so speculating that Trig Palin is Sarah's grandson fathered by her husband is legitimate scrutiny?

well, to morons lilke steelstupid it is obviously.

Sure...

But lets see how the media (and the left) react if it is found that she kicked off her first political campaign at the house of a man who was involved with a vilent anti government group.

Or lets see how the media reacts (and the left) if it is found that she belonged to a religious congregation that had some (not all) sermons that were filled with hate

Or lets see how the media (and the left) react if it is found that she had conducted her only business deal with a convected felon.

Sure...he was scrutinized by the right....for very valid concerns...but the media (and the left) did not care.

Lets see what is really important to the left as it pertains to the character of a candidate.

So you're assuring us that the Right, because of its superior fair and balanced-ness, will 'care' about the dirt dug up on Michele Bachmann.

Someone should look into your background.

Look into this, fat boy.

Yeah... but it's only when their candidates get legitimately scrutinized that they bitch. When the Right winger Media makes up bullshit stories about people being closet Communists, Kenyan Muslims, and all the rest of the crap that gets vomited from these scumbags... they all do a happy dance.
Ahh...so speculating that Trig Palin is Sarah's grandson fathered by her husband is legitimate scrutiny?

Who ever claimed it was?
Wonkette pushed the incest bullshit. Others have, too.Andrew Sullivan insists Trig is Sarah's grandson. Joy Behar buys into it. So do other idiot leftist -- including the[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Coy1OAQXY"] CBC[/ame].

How about Bachmann gets 'scrutinized' to the same degree that Barack Obama was in his run for the presidency?

Fair enough?

oh for usre, and if we find she sat in a church that screamed God Damn America for 20 years, hang out with Bill Ayres, worked as a "community organizer" was an ACORN attorney, had a friend in federal penn named Reznik,, we'll elect her. She'll be perfect. Right?

I know I will.

But I dont disagree with your assumption.....most on the right will ignore thoise issues just as most on the left ignored them with Obama.
The only difference is ,I believe...and we shall see if I am right....that the media will dig deep into the issue with a GOP candidate where they really downplayed them with Mr. Obama.

No. Remember, you don't consider Fox News to be legitimate media. None of the left's outlets vetted Obama.

Fair enough?

oh for usre, and if we find she sat in a church that screamed God Damn America for 20 years, hang out with Bill Ayres, worked as a "community organizer" was an ACORN attorney, had a friend in federal penn named Reznik,, we'll elect her. She'll be perfect. Right?

If Bachman had those credentials, she'd be OK with Liberals. Remember, the bigger the fuck-up you are, the more they embrace you. Look how they love Bill Clinton.

Why should Palin be scrutinized? She's not running for anything. She's a private citizen.
She's guilty of being Conservative While Female.

And what's your victimology explanation for why liberals attack conservative white males?

it is because they are conservative white males. exactly, white people are evil. expecially white republican people, they are almost as bad as black Republican people..

Yeah.... your side doesn't do that at all, does it?

What a bunch of bullshit. You want the Democratic Party to lie down and just let the Conservatives be the bastions of Political Wrangling.

Both sides do it. One side tends to rely on facts more than another... Muslim, Kenyan, America-hater, anti-American... does any of that ring a bell? Or did we forget about all of that now that it's a new election cycle?

Bachmann's and Palin's words and actions are now a matter of public record and subject to scrutiny. Stop playing the "victim". Every politician makes their bed, and they all have to lie in it.

Yes, the cons are so unfair.

Fair enough?

Funny that you would cite all those stories, since there's no way you could know about them, because as daveman said,

they were never covered in the media.

Fair enough?

You mean zero, at least by the media?

Show me ONE major news outlet that did no coverage of the Reverend Wright story.
Oh, MSNBC had some stories:

Wright says 'Jews' keeping him from Obama - Politics - White House - msnbc.com

Obama's ex-pastor: Media used me - Politics - Decision '08 - msnbc.com

Wright: Controversy over sermons

Yeah, they really stuck it to him, didn't they? :lol:

He is not FOS.

He is correct.

lol.
Like I said, you don't consider Limbaugh, Hannity, Foxnews, etc. to be media. Do you?

Forum List

Back