Bachmann: U.S. Embassy In Iran (Which Doesn't Exist) Would Be Closed Under My Watch

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
I realize that the only two people in the entire country take this dingbat seriously are Bachmann and her not-gay husband; but man, this was the
fail of the century.
crying.gif

In light of the British Foreign Ministry pulling all U.K. nationals out of the British embassy in Tehran after students stormed the building in protest, GOP presidential candidate Michelle Bachmann told a crowd in Waverly, Iowa, today that she would close the U.S. embassy in Iran.

One small, tiny note: The U.S. hasn’t had an embassy in Tehran since 1980. Following the Iranian Hostage Crisis, where 52 Americans were held for 444 days, the United States cut all diplomatic ties.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/11/us-embassy-in-iran-michele-bachmanns-oops-moment/

Last edited:
I think some kind museum of the revolution is housed in the building so maybe she is talking about that? yes that's the ticket.

I hope she doesn't drop out. Actually, hope none of them do. Even gasbag Gingrich is entertain in a very pompous way. And, if only $arah would join the Clown Car, she'd really show em how its done.

Isn't she on the Foreign Intelligen*ce Committee?

Or is the Intelligence is Foreign to Bachmann Committee?

Forum List

Back