Bachmann fights to protect military against bestiality

then why the concern about article 125?

I would bet she's referring to the sodomy part, but thinkprogress has to skip over that part. that's how they operate.

What's wrong with Sodomy? The consenting kind. Come on, I know you love a little Sodomy!

:badgrin:

I mean shit, you're a conservative! Those guys are all about fucking people in the ass with their crazy ideas.

then why the concern about article 125?

I would bet she's referring to the sodomy part, but thinkprogress has to skip over that part. that's how they operate.

What's wrong with Sodomy? The consenting kind. Come on, I know you love a little Sodomy!

I mean shit, you're a conservative! Those guys are all about fucking people in the ass with their crazy ideas.

Weeeelllll. speaking of bestiality. you do have a cow as your avatar..

I am a cow. I don't get the joke.

bless her heart :rolleyes: What would we do w/o her :lol:

So you think she is wrong to fight against this insane act?:eek:

Might be too late, back when I was going thru flight training, a couple of the instructors were retiring and were going to start a sheep ranch in Wyoming. Their parting gift from the Ready Room was some Mint KY Jelly. That was in 1982.

Bachmann 2012
bachmann%201a_1323361262.jpg

I am not a goat fucker

Last edited:
The whole country is moving in that direction, driven by liberals and their rejection of any kind of morality.
Nonsense.

Liberals have moved this Nation from immorality to morality and justice for well over 50 years: away from the immorality of segregation, discrimination, and misogynism.

Bachmann represent the idiocy of rightist reactionaryism well.

The whole country is moving in that direction, driven by liberals and their rejection of any kind of morality.
Nonsense.

Liberals have moved this Nation from immorality to morality and justice for well over 50 years: away from the immorality of segregation, discrimination, and misogynism.

Bachmann represent the idiocy of rightist reactionaryism well.

and don't forget abortions. that is the just and moral thing to support.

my gawd you do think you liberals are just saints.

I am a cow. I don't get the joke.

Apparently, Stephanie's mind goes in the direction of "you fuck what your avatar is" which is saying...don't eat any eggs she offers you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back