4) Tancredo
5) Paul
6) T. Thompson
7) F. Thompson
8) Giuliani
9) Hunter
10) McCain (0.7%)
11) Cox

The media picked McCain, no one wanted him hence the Poll... Now how did McCain do in 2008? That's right, no one but the media wanted McCain... They were trying to sell the liberal Democrat McCain till the very end and then the Party split in two.

Looks like it's going to be Romney, Paul, Bachman, and Perry down the stretch.

No way the Political Idiot Ron Paul......maybe if that Political Idiot is lucky, he'll be an inconsequential El Quatro all the way (never a threat)....or probably lower

Carl Cameron being very favorable and respectful in his words about Paul, calling him a real contender now.

Carl Cameron has the political sense of horseshit......unless, he's just playing that game, not to offend the political idiot followers of the Political Idiot Ron Paul.

Last edited:
Carl Cameron being very favorable and respectful in his words about Paul, calling him a real contender now.

Hopefully this leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who simply want to parrot the "unelectable" nonsense, because they seem to be stuck in 2008.

You're a total jerk, and there isn't anything that's going to change that.

Nosirree bob !

Hopefully this leaves a bad taste in the mouths of those who simply want to parrot the "unelectable" nonsense, because they seem to be stuck in 2008.

Well like clockwork grandpa murked u comes in to discredit the poll.

I think it's better that he got a close 2nd, because the media still has to take it seriously.

History shows that Paul now has a 50/50 chance to win Iowa.

This congenital Idiot Paulie, the Idiotic Dolly, strikes again !

Go get a box of tissues bitch boy :lol:

Tissue for what moron? I dont have a leg in this, nor does anyone else. The only thing this will help with is their ability to get contributions. I dont dislike any of the candidates nor have I decided who I like the most so bite me.

What the fuck are you waiting for??

They all have records, pick a damn candidate who's record best fits your views for crying out loud.

Yeah, why doncha be an idiot like the Idiotic Dolly, the clueless Paulie ?

Well like clockwork grandpa murked u comes in to discredit the poll.

I think it's better that he got a close 2nd, because the media still has to take it seriously.

History shows that Paul now has a 50/50 chance to win Iowa.

His popularity continues to grow, whereas Bachmann is likely to implode sooner or later, so I think he's in a very good position right now.

Another Political Idiot that might be on par with The Idiotic Dolly aka the Clueless Paulie.

Yeah that's possible, and I think after today even Cain has some rethinking to do. I mean he came in fifth after Santorum of all people. So I think Cain is having some serious doubts about attempting to move forward right now.

He's not all that well funded and has been using a lot of his own money to campaign. How much of your own money would you be willing to gamble with at this point, you know?

I think of all the candidates he's the one we could get some supporters from. If we only got 1/3 of his 10% that's a huge boost.

Yeah when Santorum drops out I'm not entirely sure they'll move into Paul's camp. :lol:

yeah.....when Hell freezes over.

He's not all that well funded and has been using a lot of his own money to campaign. How much of your own money would you be willing to gamble with at this point, you know?

I think of all the candidates he's the one we could get some supporters from. If we only got 1/3 of his 10% that's a huge boost.

Yeah when Santorum drops out I'm not entirely sure they'll move into Paul's camp. :lol:
He's our new Giuliani.

BULLSHIT....A THOUSAND TIMES BULLSHIT !!!

Giuliani may have his faults....but Giuliani is, basically, a political genius.

Whereas the Political Idiot Ron Paul is, basically, pure shit......IGNORANT, CLUELESS pure shit

A grand win for the Constitution and a grand lady who represents traditional values. She has shown great energy, consistency, levelheadedness and an aptitude for organizational skills. May she continue to SOAR!**** I am so proud of her. A winner came in today. :D ***Yea***

Like your spirit in support of a great lady.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Anyone sensing a policy of "Pre-Emptive War" here from gautama??

Shame he doesn't have a dozen nuclear-armed submarines at his disposal.. We would trust him with the keys -- wouldn't we?

Forum List

Back