Azov battalion dancing together with Jews in Israel

Why does Israel support Ukraine? They hate Iran who supports Russia. Does that mean Russian Jews in Israel are caught in the middle?

I was reading today that the ADL no longer considers the Azov Right Wing. They believe they have changed. Reality, Israel is loved by all the far right. It is a country working on getting rid of anyone who is not a Jew. It has a far right Government. I was reading today that they are working to take away the independence of their police now. They have an extreme right Government full of people who only a few years ago would not have been accepted by the Israelis. So the neo nazis in Ukraine and the far right Government in Israel are both on the same wavelength. The neo Nazis of course will want to send the Jews of their country to Israel. Again, nothing could please Israel more. She is always trying to get all the Jews into Israel, as of course are the Christian Zionists in the US.

Do not mistake this to think that the American far right or Indeed the Israeli will tolerate those Jews who either do not want to move to Israel or who in addition to that are very critical of Israel. Trump of course had a go at them. Such Jews will have a choice of moving to Israel by choice or either being sent their against their will or even worse. The antisemitism has not gone. They just share what Israel is up to. They too want to live in a country only with people like themselves.

Last edited:
I was reading today that the ADL no longer considers the Azov Right Wing. They believe they have changed.
THATS RIGHT
AND YES, YOU NATASHA HATE IT SO WHAT ? what can you do ? you lost this war and your mongol ulus already , but I’m sure your Vatnik 🐖🇷🇺 propaganda will find some „explanation”. Sth like: „They’re anti-semitic Jews:lol:

Israel is unlikely to support Ukraine in terms of supplying its Iron Dome air defense system. The reason is a tough possible response from Russia," writes The National Interest.

First of all, Israel has "legitimate concerns" that if any of its weapons are deployed in Ukraine, they will eventually be seized by Russia and "almost guaranteed" to be sent to Iran for analysis.

This will help Tehran find ways to resist Israeli weapons.

Israel, in principle, is reluctant to send the Iron Dome to anyone, since it needs the system to protect itself from the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah and the Palestinian militant group Hamas.

In addition, training Ukrainian personnel to manage the Iron Dome will take time, which makes these systems useless for Kiev in the short term.

Most importantly, Israel does not want a harsh response from Russia, which maintains a significant presence in neighboring Syria. Although Moscow is transferring some of its weapons from there, it is not going to leave the country.

Whether Tel Aviv likes it or not, the Russian military presence is a long-term problem that Israel will have to put up with.

Although the Israeli authorities condemned Moscow's military operation in Ukraine and sent humanitarian aid to Kiev, they did not impose sanctions against Russia and were reluctant to supply it with weapons, despite repeated requests from Kiev.

Last month, Israeli Defense Minister Benny Gantz said that the country simply does not have the production capacity to supply Ukraine with air defense systems.

In October, former Russian President Dmitry Medvedev warned Tel Aviv that if Israel supported Kiev with weapons, it would lead to a deterioration of its relations with Moscow.

got a link ?

Litwin, you will not believe but almost all US-Jews who had emigrated from USSR in 1970s ( The Third Wave ) are against Ukraine and for Russia ( not for f..... Putin)
Below are desired by you links
The Translator from Google can help another USMB members in reading
Nazism is Nazism, although world' leaders' kiss today Bandera, Zelensky and Hitler in their f....... assess, not all can forgive cruelties of Nazis through WWII

How many remaining out of 20 000 ? Around 400

A complete annihilation .

Ripped to shreds at Mariupol.

Litwin, you will not believe but almost all US-Jews who had emigrated from USSR in 1970s ( The Third Wave ) are against Ukraine and for Russia ( not for f..... Putin)
Below are desired by you links
The Translator from Google can help another USMB members in reading
Nazism is Nazism, although world' leaders' kiss today Bandera, Zelensky and Hitler in their f....... assess, not all can forgive cruelties of Nazis through WWII
Poor Titlose has no idea that Ukraine is Khazaria and they became "Jews" around 800 years ago as a matter of convenience -- to avoid being slaughtered either by Romans or Turks . They were sandwiched .

He is the most hopeless troll I have seen on any board and by a good distance . I have seen him on other sites over the years before he was removed from them , much as when Russia removed him from the Federation .

Litwin, you will not believe but almost all US-Jews who had emigrated from USSR in 1970s ( The Third Wave ) are against Ukraine and for Russia (
only old , losers the majority of ussr´s Jews (who live outside Muscovy ) support Ukraine of´cos

He does not learn .
Technically I assume he is clinically insane and should be humoured .

Jews and Ukrainian nationalists... It would seem there can be nothing but hatred between them.
Yeah, right! Nationalism is for the stupid masses. The bourgeoisie is free from such prejudices, just business and nothing personal.

Forum List

Back