Az Governor Deucy BANS Critical Race Theory !!!!!!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
AWESOME!!! Other Governors need to grow a pair and do the same, stop this scourge NOW!!

AWESOME!!! Other Governors need to grow a pair and do the same, stop this scourge NOW!!

So Arizona kids will have to wait until they get into college to learn about things like the KKK, slaves brought over to work on southern plantations, the Tulsa massacre and My Lai. Until then they will be taught America has always been a utopia for immigrants and native Americans.

So Arizona kids will have to wait until they get into college to learn about things like the KKK, slaves brought over to work on southern plantations, the Tulsa massacre and My Lai. Until then they will be taught America has always been a utopia for immigrants and native Americans.
I learned all of those things as a kid without CRT or the internet. Imagine that! FYI your beloved CRT was invented by an activist lawyer named Kim Crenshaw and is a load of crap designed to make Blacks perpetual victims.

The teachers cannot be trusted no matter what they say

We need cameras in every classroom

To funny - So smart teachers will just call it HISTORY instead of CRT?
Ta-Da ... Talk about wasting time on stupid culture war issues. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That's a lie, but you knew that when you wrote it.

Did you read it.
It prevents teaching KKK doctrine.

It doesn't actually address CRT.

To funny - So smart teachers will just call it HISTORY instead of CRT?
Ta-Da ... Talk about wasting time on stupid culture war issues. :lol:
The bill isn't actually about teaching CRT.

But it prevents teaching KKK and other racist doctrines.

Critical Race Theory has NO real definition. This is why white supremacists project their own definitions to it,

I have always taken issue with the term Critical Race Theory . Systematic white supremacy is not a “theory”... It’s a proven reality that dominates all areas of society and activity between people.

I learned about the democrat Party's shameful history in elementary school

That was very true 60 or 70 years ago. That is very false now.
Well 60 or 70 years ago white people said the same thing. White people thought MLK was a troublemaker and could not understand the race riots of the 60's. You can look back at any Gallup polls from back then. White people have always denied racism and they have been wrong.

Of course white supremacists agenda like you is to support white supremacy and you do that by trying to prove how screwed up blk ppl are and you for example do that with your "black deaths matter" post. So sure blk ppl get screwed, but who cares ? They're screwed up anyway. That's how white supremacy is maintained or one of the ways

Last edited:
CRT was never taught in K-12. So teachers can teach the truth of American history because CRT is not history.

I learned all of those things as a kid without CRT or the internet. Imagine that! FYI your beloved CRT was invented by an activist lawyer named Kim Crenshaw and is a load of crap designed to make Blacks perpetual victims.
No, CRT was a theory developed in the 1970's by Derrick Bell. I read the book in college. It has existed quietly for 50 years until racists such as trump made it an issue and his white supremacist sheep and some uncle toms trying to please whitey have run with the made up version.

It's just as true now. You and most of the members of this forum are proof.
It's only true inside of your fantasy bubble. In 1960 Blacks were systematically blocked from entering schools, businesses, jobs, restaurants, sports, etc. All of that is gone, and today the "system" favors Black people.

Forum List

Back