awful news for obama from ohio

WTF Decker! As I understand it you're not an American and you live in the UK, so why all the concern about the election? Just sit back and enjoy the wingnuts going into orbit.

President-Elect Romney is able to see turn out as we speak thanks to 20,000 volunteer Poll watchers with PROJECT ORCA- who used and will use our Iphones, smart phones already loaded with an app created by the campaign that holds all voter info in those specific precincts.. We are able to show the voter turn out IMMEDIATELY. :)

Have a great day!!
if those numbers are proven true tonight then lady your guy has won

WTF Decker! As I understand it you're not an American and you live in the UK, so why all the concern about the election? Just sit back and enjoy the wingnuts going into orbit.
just because i am not a american does not mean i can,t care about what happens in this election

I'm sure ALL of our allies are watching this election very closely. Especially Israel.

A sincere thanks to Dan Centinello for all of the hard work he put in to this project!.. and for the really awesome call last night that featured Neil Newhouse and Rich Beeson who provided some great internal polling and boosted morale even further!

GOD BLESS THE ROMNEY campaign and the Romney supporters! We're going to win this.
well if that ohio poll is what happens tonight then it going to be good night for you and the gop

President-Elect Romney is able to see turn out as we speak thanks to 20,000 volunteer Poll watchers with PROJECT ORCA- who used and will use our Iphones, smart phones already loaded with an app created by the campaign that holds all voter info in those specific precincts.. We are able to show the voter turn out IMMEDIATELY. :)

Have a great day!!
if those numbers are proven true tonight then lady your guy has won

I can only report what I saw at my precinct this morning which was HEAVY turnout and HEAVILY for Mitt Romney, VERY HEAVY.. North Carolina.

this would be awful news if it,s true but since it's not true it is good but what if it,s really true then it would be awful news
all im saying is if those numbers do prove the case tonight then that it for obama in ohio and with it the election. we see

i tought you say you no engaged to me anymore now you engage agin

do all concern troll lie

are you shure you no truthmater

What is Concern Trolling?

Concern trolling is a form of Internet trolling in which someone enters a discussion with claims that he or she supports the view of the discussion, but has concerns. In fact, the concern troll is opposed to the view of the discussion, and he or she uses concern trolling to sow doubt and dissent in the community of commenters or posters. Although this practice originated on the Internet, it has since spread to the real world as well, with concern trolls popping up in a variety of places from network television to op-ed columns.

Artful concern trolling involves developing a believable persona as a supporter of a cause who has legitimate concerns. In an example of concern trolling, a group of people might be having a political discussion on a website about a candidate they support. The concern troll would log on and say “I'm concerned that this candidate might not be strong enough to beat the opposition,” or “I'm worried that the candidate's history in the legislature might be a problem in the election.”

Concern trolling is a form of Internet trolling in which someone enters a discussion with claims that he or she supports the view of the discussion, but has concerns. In fact, the concern troll is opposed to the view of the discussion, and he or she uses concern trolling to sow doubt and dissent in the community of commenters or posters. Although this practice originated on the Internet, it has since spread to the real world as well, with concern trolls popping up in a variety of places from network television to op-ed columns.

Artful concern trolling involves developing a believable persona as a supporter of a cause who has legitimate concerns. In an example of concern trolling, a group of people might be having a political discussion on a website about a candidate they support. The concern troll would log on and say “I'm concerned that this candidate might not be strong enough to beat the opposition,” or “I'm worried that the candidate's history in the legislature might be a problem in the election.”
I am not a fucking concern troll. i don,t pretend to be anything i am not.
i talked about football on here, poltics, and various other things

stop with your lies cause it bullshit. just cause i support obama but am not confident he win does not make me a fucking troll. idiot.

stop with your lies cause it bullshit. just cause i support obama but am not confident he win does not make me a fucking troll. idiot.

you sound concerned, troll

tissue?

and you maked big concern in you football post too.

:lol: I thought you had me on ignore....btw, my opinion can't be a lie, little troll.

Don't worry.. Libs are a lynch mob here.. They love to nail you if you make a mistake.. Ignore them.. they're INSANE.

Large turnouts always benefit republicans. That's why some of the weapons in the democrat arsenal are Republicans don't like Romney. Obama has too much support, stay home and don't waste your time. Christians won't vote for Romney. Women won't vote for Romney. The election was over six months ago, don't be a sucker for going through the motions.

Forum List

Back