Republicans hard at work suppressing the vote

they are going to get caught big time.

The republican party is in BIG trouble

The election isn't even over and the mouth breathers are already crying about imaginary shit.

Bwhahahahaha CRYBABIES already starting to make excuses!!

GROUNDSWELL of voters today! We worked DAMNED hard to get them out there! GO TEAM ROMNEY!

these are facts.

facts arenot excuses.

were going to win anyway

The republican party is going to be caught anyway

Those poor, peaceful, innocent, felons and illegal foreigners "civil rights" are being violated...........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDKZOybcrzw&noredirect=1]President Obama: "Cast your vote this November 2nd" - YouTube[/ame]

Vote Suppression

Me 'n my homies were chilling at the polling place making sure that only people who looking like real Americans had access to the voting booth

It's the Dim Playbook, again. They start squawking early so if things turn out bad for them but close they can claim they were complaining early on in the voting and thus try to force recounts.

Recall Election 2000 about mid-afternoon when Bill Daley and Congressman Wexler took to CNN to complain about an alleged "illegal" butterfly ballot being used in some FL counties. It was all bullshit of course but set the early stage for them wanting recounts in certain areas later. They knew early on they were in trouble so started churning things up a.s.a.p.

In order to force a recount the difference has to be very close. I doubt there will be recounts.

A Pennsylvania judge is issuing an order to reinstate Republican election officials across Philadelphia who allegedly were ejected or refused entry by on-site Democratic voting chief judges, GOP officials tell Fox News.

One Republican official claimed that "just under 70" Republican election officials were blocked from Philadelphia polling sites Tuesday morning by Democrats on site. One of them, the official claimed, "was shoved out of the polling place."

"For this many inspectors to be ejected from polling places is rare, even for Philadelphia," the official told FoxNews.com.

Read more: Funny business in Philly: GOP officials booted, Black Panthers return -- and Obama at polling site? | Fox News

Funny how no one has any NAMES, don't you think?

Forum List

Back