Avg inflation Trump vs Biden.

Maths is hard when you're a shitlib.

Gee the "shitlibs" here posted economic data and charts to prove the OP is a propaganda artist for Russian disinformation and lies. You posted iinsults.

It's "Maths are hard" when you're pretending to understand economics, and have nothing.

Gee the "shitlibs" here posted economic data and charts to prove the OP is a propaganda artist for Russian disinformation and lies. You posted iinsults.

It's "Maths are hard" when you're pretending to understand economics, and have nothing.
You post them, but haven't the intellectual horsepower it takes to decipher them and put them in context.

Like I said: maths is hard.

Let's do a comparison of a grocery cart containing $200 worth of food in 2019, compared to one last week instead.

You mean in 2019, when your food was being planted and harvested by illegal immigrants at below minimum wages because Trump wasn't prosecuting employers and illegal immigrants were POURING across the Southern Border in numbers not seen in more than 20 years????

Here's an article from that time:

Think there might be a connection between cheap food and high numbers of illegal migrants???

You post them, but haven't the intellectual horsepower it takes to decipher them and put them in context.

Like I said: maths is hard.

You still haven't posted anything other than insults. Try posting something about illegal immigration and the cost of food, for example.

I saw a piece on a US station complaining that the retail price of eggs is $2.36, up from $1.32 last year, and I'm wondering how a farmer can make money feeding 15 chickens for one day to produce a dozen eggs which he then sells for 60 - 75 cents per dozen???? Then the next day, you have a "factory egg farmer" saying that he's getting rid of half his flock. Gee, I wonder why.

Eggs are more than $5.00 per dozen in Canada, and farmers are getting $2.06 per dozen. Nearly 3 times what American farmers are getting.

You still haven't posted anything other than insults. Try posting something about illegal immigration and the cost of food, for example.

I saw a piece on a US station complaining that the retail price of eggs is $2.36, up from $1.32 last year, and I'm wondering how a farmer can make money feeding 15 chickens for one day to produce a dozen eggs which he then sells for 60 - 75 cents per dozen???? Then the next day, you have a "factory egg farmer" saying that he's getting rid of half his flock. Gee, I wonder why.

Eggs are more than $5.00 per dozen in Canada, and farmers are getting $2.06 per dozen. Nearly 3 times what American farmers are getting.
I just posted something about it....Compare the grocery carts today from those of four years ago, and tell us all about how inflation "cooling" to 4% obviates the 15% that accumulated over the three years prior.

C'mon, dazzle us with your economic acumen.

Let's do a comparison of the Trump Economic Crash and Collapse of the job market under Trump, with the Biden Economic Crash and Collapse of the job market.
The economic downturn during the Trump admin was caused by polices that you and people like you not only supported but thought didnt go far enough. I realize that you don't want anyone to remember that but.....

Let's do a comparison of the Trump Economic Crash and Collapse of the job market under Trump, with the Biden Economic Crash and Collapse of the job market.
Ok.

GO!

For apples to apples you can’t use numbers after the pandemic hit. Only a moron would try that bullshittery.

With the economy and border crises one and two issues for voters, it doesn’t look good for Biden.

His policies are horrible for the working folks in this country. That’s why he is bleeding voters in almost every demographic.

View attachment 931890
How much did inflation reflect the price of Putin's asslicker Trump's $60 bibles that you bought? Sneakers?

With the economy and border crises one and two issues for voters, it doesn’t look good for Biden.

His policies are horrible for the working folks in this country. That’s why he is bleeding voters in almost every demographic.

View attachment 931890
since US inflation is lower than the G7 average, its good performance since the dollar is strong globally.

since US inflation is lower than the G7 average, its good performance since the dollar is strong globally.
FYI. People who can't afford rent and groceries due to inflation really don't give a shit if they have it better comparatively to other g7 countries. Also, since countries don't calculate inflation using the same metrics it's a rather pointless comparison.

Ok.

GO!

For apples to apples you can’t use numbers after the pandemic hit. Only a moron would try that bullshittery.

How can you compare Biden's economic numbers to Trump's if you can't use post-pandemic numbers, Nostra Dumbass? Given that Biden was never President before the pandemic?

Only a moron who try to use inflation numbers, which were the result of Trump's failure to manage the economy well leading to shortages and offshore supply delays post covid, and then blame the shortages on Biden.

But no one ever claimed you were smart, Nostra Dumbass.

How can you compare Biden's economic numbers to Trump's if you can't use post-pandemic numbers, Nostra Dumbass? Given that Biden was never President before the pandemic?

Only a moron who try to use inflation numbers, which were the result of Trump's failure to manage the economy well leading to shortages and offshore supply delays post covid, and then blame the shortages on Biden.

How was Trump (or anyone who might have been President for that matter) supposed to stop the supply shortage exactly? And the majority of the economic woes of the pandemic in the US were caused by shutdowns/lockdowns. Something you not only supported but thought Trump didn't advocate for enough or just unconstitutionally outright mandate.

Holy shit you're stupid.

Did you sleep through that whole global pandemic thing?
You mean the global pandemic that our blue state governors used to shut down the businesses and schools and to steal an election?...
Won't happen this time... you have already lost... you just don't know it yet...

I said after it hit. It ended years ago, Moron.

compare Pedo Joe”s numbers to Trump 2019 numbers. I knew you were too stupid to comprehend my post.

The economic downturn during the Trump admin was caused by polices that you and people like you not only supported but thought didnt go far enough. I realize that you don't want anyone to remember that but.....
Shit, the only reason that they didn't want more checks going out, was that they'd have Trump's signature on them, and that he'd get the credit.

Given that another round of them shouldn't have happened (let alone the first one), that was the most inane and childish reason not to do so.

You mean the global pandemic that our blue state governors used to shut down the businesses and schools and to steal an election?...
Won't happen this time... you have already lost... you just don't know it yet...
A simple "yes" would have sufficed, no need for the retarded talking points and lies.

FYI. People who can't afford rent and groceries due to inflation really don't give a shit if they have it better comparatively to other g7 countries. Also, since countries don't calculate inflation using the same metrics it's a rather pointless comparison.
in-an-extremely-short-amount-of-time-806-u-s-billionaires-v0-odxcwkcul3uc1.jpeg

Forum List

Back