Austria to swear in new chancellor as far-right looms

Yes and the other is no.
Then it should be contested. I understand that it wasn't.

All ballots have been counted and verified?
There is no question at all about the ballot apart from among a few sore fascists.

Well done Herr Van Der Bellen.
Now Tommy. Be honest.

If the results tilted in the other direction you'd be screaming, recount!

Am I correct?
Not really. I am not an expert in Austrian party politics. The vibe from Frau Hamilton was that the fascists would sweep away the mainstream parties and that hasnt really happened.
Its a small comfort that the fascists have been beaten but Austria still has problems when trash like this can get so many votes.
Questionable. Expert? You have boots on the ground in Austria?

Half the population of Austria is Fascists? So you are residing in Austria and have 1st hand information that half the country are fascist?

Please indulge me with this data, please.

Vilifying half of a country with which you have no allegiance?

Please elaborate .

It's Fascist now to want to have control of your own borders and put your own people first and protect your culture. We hear this all the time across Europa, the Leftists use the same names to call Donald Trump, they call him a Fascist also because he wants to put America first and the American people first and have control of your border with Mexico.

There is no question at all about the ballot apart from among a few sore fascists.

Now Tommy. Be honest.

Am I correct?

I'm not sure what any of this even has to do with him, it's NONE of his business, he's just Trolling.

As we've agreed, the Leftists agree with stealing elections and all Leftists are Traitors.
Well I tend to think that my membership of this board allows me to comment on any thread posted on it. Vexing aint it Frau Himmler ?
Most certainly you do have that right.

What I perceive is an invitation to post here, is also a responsibility to be cordial and respond to other posters without insulting them.

Some people can't help themselves.

What would the Leftists say if the Right were supporting stealing elections?

Now Tommy. Be honest.

Am I correct?
Not really. I am not an expert in Austrian party politics. The vibe from Frau Hamilton was that the fascists would sweep away the mainstream parties and that hasnt really happened.
Its a small comfort that the fascists have been beaten but Austria still has problems when trash like this can get so many votes.

Half the population of Austria is Fascists? So you are residing in Austria and have 1st hand information that half the country are fascist?

Please elaborate .

It's Fascist now to want to have control of your own borders and put your own people first and protect your culture. We hear this all the time across Europa, the Leftists use the same names to call Donald Trump, they call him a Fascist also because he wants to put America first and the American people first and have control of your border with Mexico.

Now Tommy. Be honest.

Am I correct?

Please elaborate .

This is fascism. I just assume that your fellow party members share your views. Sicko.

Let's not wait till all the facts are clear because what is clear is that the father is a dirty rat. He took his daughter to a park that somebody says has a bad reputation. Not only that! His daughter was attacked and he did not emote when asking to use a phone...

The father actually took her to the park to fuck her.

Charges dropped against 5 accused in Brooklyn gang rape

"The father actually took her to the park to fuck her."

Yes, here's another link also.

Girl, 18, recants being gang-raped by five teens in Brooklyn park

This shows how degenerate blacks are in general, how it's ALL about Muh Dick with the men, that they fuck anything, including family members.

They need to be chemically castrated.
All of them ?

Not all of them, only one's like this freak need chemically castrating, ALL the others should just be sterilised, including the women, there's enough of them already, breeding like rabbits and essentially all Welfare Kings and Queens and the kidlets essentially to grow up like the adults....90% of them completely useless to ANY society.

I have already said several times, the ENTIRE African Continent should have been sterilised 30 years ago. This also would have helped very much with the Population problem there and also reduced many problems they've had since Africa was STUPIDLY De-Colonised.

Africa was much better when Europeans were in control of it.

Now Tommy. Be honest.

Am I correct?

I'm not sure what any of this even has to do with him, it's NONE of his business, he's just Trolling.

As we've agreed, the Leftists agree with stealing elections and all Leftists are Traitors.
Well I tend to think that my membership of this board allows me to comment on any thread posted on it. Vexing aint it Frau Himmler ?
Most certainly you do have that right.

What I perceive is an invitation to post here, is also a responsibility to be cordial and respond to other posters without insulting them.
did you read lucy's rabid posts with the oh so thinly veiled threats?

"The Leftist scum right now are lucky that HEADS aren't being CRACKED in the streets today....another day the heads will be cracked, but not in streets, behind closed doors, below ground"

^awesome.

"As I said, let the Leftists have a little laugh now, they won't be laughing for that much longer....they'll be no mercy this time, payback will be brutal and they know it."

^awesome

"We are unstoppable now, and they know this, they know the writing is on the wall, they know the next Government will be FPÖ governing alone....so they better be careful and watch their mouths from now on."

^awesome

So the 840,000 absentee ballots not counted until tomorrow, but the television Wahl 16 - news.ORF.at are saying THIS is going to be the result, a Van der Bellen win of 2,888 votes....WTF?!

Like I said earlier, STEALING the election from Herr Hofer.

Look at that ugly Green bastard, he looks like he needs a good wash for one thing and a shave....dirty little POS.

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Hey longknife OffensivelyOpenMinded Yousaidwhat DarkFury Bleipriester

We are collecting the examples of stealing the election with the absentee ballots, we're not officially going to challenge this election, however our organisations are collecting all examples that various teams are coming across, whereupon we'll get all the collected information out to about 3 million people via a special App that has been activated today in anticipation.

We will nail these Leftist bastards to the wall about this, this will give us even more votes for the General Election.

Some are calling for actual VIOLENCE today, which others, like myself don't think is a good idea, there's also a petition that has got 26,000 signatures today alone calling for legal action to be taken against the Leftist scum.

Here is just one example, now the Interior Ministry have said this was a "mistake" and then it was "corrected"

This is from Waidhofen an der Ybbs in Niederösterreich (Lower Austria) which registered a 146.9% turnout.

3634c5c8ab8b240cfdd4dfc42fa13ac8__waidhofen_jpg.jpg

The whole situation in Oberösterreich (Upper Austria) is very strange. In the regional elections Oberösterreich voted in a heavy way for the FPÖ, on Sunday they voted in a heavy way for Herr Hofer....but 90% of the absentee ballots went to Van der Bellen giving him Oberösterreich, the whole thing was put into his column.

There was also "dummy data" which briefly appeared on a social networking site, showing what looked like absentee ballots on SUNDAY....completely illegal, as they are supposed to be under lock and key until MONDAY MORNING.

So they had accessed absentee ballots the night before, why? To steal the election for Van der Bellen of course.

There are some very weird happenings with the absentee ballots in Linz, but it's too long for me to post about that and a bit too complicated for even me to understand completely.
So the 840,000 absentee ballots not counted until tomorrow, but the television Wahl 16 - news.ORF.at are saying THIS is going to be the result, a Van der Bellen win of 2,888 votes....WTF?!

Like I said earlier, STEALING the election from Herr Hofer.

Look at that ugly Green bastard, he looks like he needs a good wash for one thing and a shave....dirty little POS.

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Hey longknife OffensivelyOpenMinded Yousaidwhat DarkFury Bleipriester

We are collecting the examples of stealing the election with the absentee ballots, we're not officially going to challenge this election, however our organisations are collecting all examples that various teams are coming across, whereupon we'll get all the collected information out to about 3 million people via a special App that has been activated today in anticipation.

We will nail these Leftist bastards to the wall about this, this will give us even more votes for the General Election.

Some are calling for actual VIOLENCE today, which others, like myself don't think is a good idea, there's also a petition that has got 26,000 signatures today alone calling for legal action to be taken against the Leftist scum.

Here is just one example, now the Interior Ministry have said this was a "mistake" and then it was "corrected"

This is from Waidhofen an der Ybbs in Niederösterreich (Lower Austria) which registered a 146.9% turnout.

3634c5c8ab8b240cfdd4dfc42fa13ac8__waidhofen_jpg.jpg

The whole situation in Oberösterreich (Upper Austria) is very strange. In the regional elections Oberösterreich voted in a heavy way for the FPÖ, on Sunday they voted in a heavy way for Herr Hofer....but 90% of the absentee ballots went to Van der Bellen giving him Oberösterreich, the whole thing was put into his column.

There was also "dummy data" which briefly appeared on a social networking site, showing what looked like absentee ballots on SUNDAY....completely illegal, as they are supposed to be under lock and key until MONDAY MORNING.

So they had accessed absentee ballots the night before, why? To steal the election for Van der Bellen of course.

There are some very weird happenings with the absentee ballots in Linz, but it's too long for me to post about that and a bit too complicated for even me to understand completely.
It appears to be a question about the percentage of ballots related to the voting population.

Of the 90% does it reflect the wishes of the population?

Yes and the other is no.

At the Interior Ministry, the Election Department section, they're saying they're having a meeting next week, they say at this meeting the "errors" as they refer to them will be corrected. They say the "errors" are a result of data processing.

There were no such "errors" as a result of "data processing" for Norbert Hofer.

In future there must be a severe restriction on absentee ballots, it's ridiculous that 920,000 absentee ballots were requested, of which 840,000 were returned.

The absentee ballot was for those who couldn't get to vote for the reason of a disability or of elderly age, there's no reason why a non-elderly, able-bodied person needs an absentee ballot.

The situation in Linz, where 538% of the population voted with absentee ballot is now being discussed and our leader Heinz-Christian Strache is still saying that legal measures are being considered.

If this thing had been alive in the 70s and early 80s, it would have supported the Proceso de Reorganización Nacional in Argentina. These were the folks that would take leftist college students into argentine air force aircraft and drop them from 30 thousand feet. They became "disappeared".

If this thing had been alive in the 70s and early 80s, it would have supported the Proceso de Reorganización Nacional in Argentina. These were the folks that would take leftist college students into argentine air force aircraft and drop them from 30 thousand feet. They became "disappeared".

They were Marxists and Trotskyites....not innocent lambs, but you Leftists worship all the Marxists, Leninists and Trotskyites don't you? You'd have liked Argentina and Chile to become Commie crapheaps like Cuba and disasters like Venezuela wouldn't you?

You Leftists think this is GREAT when your team do this, just like your spiritual hero Josef Stalin murdering up to 50 million of his OWN people, including starving to death 5 million Ukranians.

It's also why many think that so many of you Leftists have no problem with the Jihadists.

In Argentina, Isabel Perón and Jorge Videla did the heroic thing.

In Argentina it was these Marxist POS they dealt with, terrorists, they were blowing people up with car bombs, assassinating people and kidnapping people.

Montoneros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

People's Revolutionary Army (Argentina) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Chile, General Augusto Pinochet did the heroic thing.

In Chile it was these Marxist POS they dealt with, terrorists, they were blowing people up with car bombs, assassinating people and kidnapping people.

Revolutionary Left Movement (Chile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edited to add another link.

Last edited:

They were Marxists and Trotskyites....not innocent lambs, but you Leftists worship all the Marxists, Leninists and Trotskyites don't you? You'd have liked Argentina and Chile to become Commie crapheaps like Cuba and disasters like Venezuela wouldn't you?

You Leftists think this is GREAT when your team do this, just like your spiritual hero Josef Stalin murdering up to 50 million of his OWN people, including starving to death 5 million Ukranians.

It's also why many think that so many of you Leftists have no problem with the Jihadists.

In Argentina it was these Marxist POS they dealt with, terrorists, they were blowing people up with car bombs, assassinating people and kidnapping people.

In Chile it was these Marxist POS they dealt with, terrorists, they were blowing people up with car bombs, assassinating people and kidnapping people.

You are the epitome of a neo-Nazi pig. The only ones doing the bombing and kidnapping were your heroes. Thankfully, many of them have been convicted . Italy, especially, took care of quite a few of your friends.

Italy convicts 'Dirty War' five
_39325231_1astiz203.jpg

Astiz and other officers ran death squads in Argentina
An Italian court has sentenced five former Argentine military officers in absentia to life imprisonment for human rights abuses in the 1970s.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Italy convicts 'Dirty War' five

You are the epitome of a neo-Nazi pig. The only ones doing the bombing and kidnapping were your heroes. Thankfully, many of them have been convicted . Italy, especially, took care of quite a few of your friends.

_39325231_1astiz203.jpg

An Italian court has sentenced five former Argentine military officers in absentia to life imprisonment for human rights abuses in the 1970s.

Why don't you stick to your pro-Palestinian comments, most of your comments are always kissing Palestinian ass, it's bizarre you're in this thread, it's not even about the Palestinians.

You're a Marxist pig.

You haven't any idea about the Marxist guerilla groups in Argentina and Chile or you wouldn't comment:

"The only ones doing the bombing and kidnapping were your heroes."

The below is just in Argentina:

"On 21 February 1974, the Montoneros killed Teodoro Ponce, a right-wing Peronist labour leader in Rosario.[20] He had sought refuge in a local business after being shot at while driving by a carload of masked gunmen. One of the gunmen who got out of the car shot him dead while he lay on the floor and also shot a woman, who screamed out, "Murderer."

"On 15 July 1974, Montoneros assassinated Arturo Mor Roig, a former foreign minister. On 17 July, they murdered David Kraiselburd, journalist and editor-in-chief of El Díanewspaper, in the Manuel B. Gonnet suburb of Buenos Aires after an exchange of fire with police."

"In September, in order to finance their operations, they kidnapped the two brothers of the Bunge and Born family business. Some 20 urban guerrillas dressed as policemen shot dead a bodyguard and chauffeur and diverted traffic in this well-orchestrated ambush. Some 30 militants and sympathisers among the civilian population provided safe houses to the guerrillas and a means to escape.[21] They demanded and received a ransom of $60 million in cash, as well as $1.2 million worth of food and clothing to be given to the poor. According to the Guinness Book of Records, this ransom is the highest ever paid."

"The Montoneros and the ERP in turn attacked business and political figures throughout Argentina, and raided military bases for weapons and explosives. The Montoneros killed executives from General Motors, Ford and Chrysler. On 16 September 1974, about 40 Montoneros bombs exploded throughout Argentina.[22] They targeted foreign companies and ceremonies during commemorations of the military revolt that had ended Juan Perón's first term as president.[23] Targets included three Ford showrooms; Peugeot and IKA-Renault showrooms; Goodyear and Firestone tyre distributors, the pharmaceutical manufacturers Riker and Eli Lilly, the Union Carbide Battery Company, the Bank of Boston, Chase Manhattan Bank, the Xerox Corporation, and the soft drink companies, Coca-Cola and Pepsi-Cola. The Peronist guerrillas also held up at gunpoint two trains in a Buenos Aires suburb on 16 September.[24] The Montoneros discouraged foreign investment more directly by blowing up the homes of their executives. For example, in 1975 the homes of five executives of Lazar Laboratories were bombed in the suburb of La Plata in Buenos Aires.[23] The violence was widespread."

_39325231_1astiz203.jpg

"Thankfully, many of them have been convicted."

Thankfully, many of the Marxist filth were already long dead, so Argentina and Chile thus were saved from becoming Commie crapheaps like Cuba, I'm sure Alfredo Astiz and others have no regrets and like Admiral Emilio Massera and General Augusto Pinochet they'll be welcomed into Our Lord's Kingdom for doing The Lord's work on earth, removing God hating Marxists from it and delivering them to their Father Satan's Kingdom.

This is why The Vatican and Pope John Paul II supported them, because they were doing The Lord's work on this earth.

_39325231_1astiz203.jpg

I'll defend Argentina, Argentina was very good to members of my family and their children who were born in Buenos Aires.

"We are unstoppable now, and they know this, they know the writing is on the wall, they know the next Government will be FPÖ governing alone....so they better be careful and watch their mouths from now on."

^awesome
She never disappoints. Even her fascist party leader sounds a bit more reasonable.

_39325231_1astiz203.jpg

I'll defend Argentina, Argentina was very good to members of my family and their children who were born in Buenos Aires.

ratline, eh?

^awesome
She never disappoints. Even her fascist party leader sounds a bit more reasonable.

^awesome

You're Communist filth. Stalin succeeded because of worms like you. Communism FAILED because of people like Lucy and her ilk. Bravo to them; damn you and any clones that were propagated from your Welsh Commie Cell!!

Greg

Forum List

Back