Britain's Prime Minister Calls Trump “stupid, divisive, and wrong”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
But he so nicely claims he will work with whomever is elected US president. Gee. How so very nice of him. He's got parts of London where non-Muslims do not dare go. There are parts of his country where British laws are ignored. Muslim “compliance squads” roam freely, shutting down pubs and beating up LGBT individuals. Their women are treated like chattel and everything English Law has stood for is denigrated.

And he has the jevos to call out Trump? The bottom line is; What real American gives a hoot what he things or say?

Full story @ Cameron stands by his criticism of Trump: “stupid, divisive and wrong”

yeah and he should look in a mirror. what they've (elitist asses like him) done to that country should be a crime and he should be hung. I hope he doesn't mind us saying so. Loser jerkoff

Last edited:
good , another recommendation for Americans to vote for the Trump !!

Cameron is a total piece of shit.

I think Cameron is a much better PM than some of his immediate predecessors. Having said that, he should keep his mouth shut about Trump because there is a good chance that Trump may get elected. If that happens, Cameron if he is still the PM will be between rock and a hard place.

Trump will go to London and shout, "You are fired!"

If wanting to keep out thousands/millions of Muslims who believe in Sharia Law, is being divisive, then I'm all for it. As for Cameron's precious England, he may want to inform his people that in the near future, his government will have to rip up their precious Magna Carta, as it will be replaced with Sharia and the Hadith.

Forum List

Back