Austria to swear in new chancellor as far-right looms

Fantastic news and now cue the fascists squealing like bitches.

Austria rejects far-right anti-LGBT Presidential hopeful in ‘knife edge’ election result

The only famous Austrian Conchita Wurst had this to say about the countries backward attitude to gays.

Last year, a Green-backed bill on equal marriage was defeated by a vote of 110 to 26 in the Austrian Parliament.

Austrian drag artist and Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst has previously spoken about her frustration with her homeland.

She said: “I’m a human being and I have the same rights as everyone else, so I don’t need to discuss about that because it should be a common thing. So stop discussing, just make it equal.

“I don’t need a campaign, I just need decisions. I don’t need more time wasted. I’m not a politician, I don’t know how long it takes to make rights, but I’m one of thousands of thousands of people who are waiting.”
[/QU

Austria rejects far-right anti-LGBT Presidential hopeful in ‘knife edge’ election result

The only famous Austrian Conchita Wurst had this to say about the countries backward attitude to gays.

Last year, a Green-backed bill on equal marriage was defeated by a vote of 110 to 26 in the Austrian Parliament.

Austrian drag artist and Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst has previously spoken about her frustration with her homeland.

She said: “I’m a human being and I have the same rights as everyone else, so I don’t need to discuss about that because it should be a common thing. So stop discussing, just make it equal.

“I don’t need a campaign, I just need decisions. I don’t need more time wasted. I’m not a politician, I don’t know how long it takes to make rights, but I’m one of thousands of thousands of people who are waiting.”
You faggots hardly won.
But the forces of darkness lost. It will be in tomorrows papers so suck it up bud !!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

How did these forces of darkness, as you call them, lost?

I don't see a mandate in what has been described as a ceremonial position.

Have all of the ballots been counted?

I'm still researching and will return.

As I said, let the Leftists have a little laugh now, they won't be laughing for that much longer....they'll be no mercy this time, payback will be brutal and they know it.

We've now shown we can pretty much get nearly 50% on our own, the Leftists can't do that on their OWN and in a General Election, the polls show they can barely get 30% now, whereas we can get anywhere between 40% and 48%.

Not a mandate does it make.

The evil forces of darkness must be great for half the Country.

The President is impotent, no actual powers, we were only bothered about this election because it was the easiest way to get a Summer General Election.

Okay so we have to wait a little longer for the General Election, we're happy to do this, the results here are excellent for our General Election, the future will be wonderful and majestic, as it should be.

Not a mandate does it make.

The evil forces of darkness must be great for half the Country.

Only the Leftists can think 0.4 of 1% is something to be "happy" about :lol: And happy about winning something where the person has no power to change policies, put forward policies, nothing, but essentially just sits there IMPOTENT until they have to welcome a VIP to the Hofburg.

[/QU

You faggots hardly won.
But the forces of darkness lost. It will be in tomorrows papers so suck it up bud !!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

As I said, let the Leftists have a little laugh now, they won't be laughing for that much longer....they'll be no mercy this time, payback will be brutal and they know it.

We've now shown we can pretty much get nearly 50% on our own, the Leftists can't do that on their OWN and in a General Election, the polls show they can barely get 30% now, whereas we can get anywhere between 40% and 48%.
It looks like some are concerned that Europe is moving right.

We will find out ourselves soon enough.

[/QU
You faggots hardly won.

You guys need to. Go full on fashy.

[/QU
You faggots hardly won.

Yes and they should be concerned and isn't it wonderful how concerned they are?

The pendulum is swinging now, soon it'll have swung with FULL force.

[/QU

The Donald should make a great and wonderful and Patriotic President for the Americans and we love him and consider him our friend also.

[/QU

Yes because everyone looks great wearing black.

[/QU

Especially fit bodied blonde women. Yum

I'm blonde, I look great in black.

;) Sexy

We know your hot.

You can feel the vibes.

We know your hot.

You can feel the vibes.

You can feel the vibes huh? :wink: The vibes can get a bit dangerous, so be careful :smoke:

We know your hot.

You can feel the vibes.

You can feel the vibes huh? :wink: The vibes can get a bit dangerous, so be careful :smoke:
I can feel the sizzle!

Some women in my age group are pretty stupid, thankfully myself and all other female members of my family in all age groups aren't stupid.

Some stupid women must be attracted to a 72 year-old man, who looks filthy like he needs a wash and a shave.

Must be a Bernie Sanders attraction type thing or something.

Except Bernie Sanders isn't as filthy looking as Alexander Van der Bellen.

CjJYtSKUkAUGgMZ.jpg:large

Isn't the President in Austria mostly ceremonial? I think you would be more concerned with votes in the parliamentary elections.
Parliament has been moving right already. This leadership change shows that movement is no fluke. Crack downs on islamic savages should start shortly.

So the 840,000 absentee ballots not counted until tomorrow, but the television Wahl 16 - news.ORF.at are saying THIS is going to be the result, a Van der Bellen win of 2,888 votes....WTF?!

Like I said earlier, STEALING the election from Herr Hofer.

Look at that ugly Green bastard, he looks like he needs a good wash for one thing and a shave....dirty little POS.

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

As many predicted, the absentee ballots :eusa_whistle:

It's less than 4,000 votes I'm told....but this is up, the result is 50.2% to 49.8%....eat shit Leftists, your days are numbered and you know it.

That's a 0.04% "win" for the Green POS....but look at Hofer, look at the FPÖ....the below just reinforces, the FPÖ are unstoppable and are going to win the General Election in a landslide.

As I commented last night, the Leftists need to watch their mouths now and be careful what they say....payback's a bitch.

The President cannot determine policy nor change policy, the President has no powers....except to call a new election, which is the only reason we were even bothered about the below election, stupid Leftists think this is a "success" for them....but it won't be long before their smiles are wiped off their faces. The Leftist's CANNOT repeat this under the General Election rules, it's over for them, at the General Election they'll be sent packing in a similar manner to how the Leftists in Poland were sent packing.

The genie is finally now fully out of the bottle, no matter what they do, they can't put the genie back into the bottle, the Government will be FPÖ and Governing alone, no Coalition....we're patient, we would have liked an early General Election this Summer, but we can wait, actually a little waiting can only mean even more people will decide to vote FPÖ.

I repeat:

The presidency is largely a ceremonial post.

However the president does have the power to dissolve the Government and call a new general election.....something Van der Bellen has already said he WON'T do....so WTF who cares he's a President who's just going to sit there, doing NOTHING until he has to greet some VIP at the Hofburg.

CjJbCdiWsAAw2o0.jpg

Edited to add comment.
Now look at that! Now they voted the guy that cheered sanctions against his own country, calling this sanctions, an EU wide minimization of the relationships with Austria after a new government with the FPÖ was formed, a liberation from isolation.

Now, this may be a frustration for many Austrians but from my view it looks like they are just too stupid for elections. Its like sheep electing their shepherd dog, that is a big friend of the wolfs in the forest nearby.

Some women in my age group are pretty stupid, thankfully myself and all other female members of my family in all age groups aren't stupid.

Some stupid women must be attracted to a 72 year-old man, who looks filthy like he needs a wash and a shave.

apropos blaming the outcome of the election on stupidity of voters:

Wahlverhalten nach formaler Bildung
http://www.sora.at/themen/wahlverhalten/wahlanalysen/bp-stichwahl16.html
upload_2016-5-24_13-3-25.png

apropos blaming the outcome of the election on stupidity of voters:

Wahlverhalten nach formaler Bildung
View attachment 75832
This does not make the election behavior any smarter. In fact, you see in real-time how the education system is failing :lol:

I was in a German Realschule and this was our schedule Mo - Fr:
1. Toleranz
2. Toleranz
- Erste große Pause
3. Toleranz
4. Toleranz
- Zweite große Pause
5. Toleranz
6. Toleranz

So they have learned to vote the Bellen guy but hardly something else.

Forum List

Back