Austria to swear in new chancellor as far-right looms

Isn't the President in Austria mostly ceremonial? I think you would be more concerned with votes in the parliamentary elections.
Parliament has been moving right already. This leadership change shows that movement is no fluke. Crack downs on islamic savages should start shortly.

So the 840,000 absentee ballots not counted until tomorrow, but the television Wahl 16 - news.ORF.at are saying THIS is going to be the result, a Van der Bellen win of 2,888 votes....WTF?!

Like I said earlier, STEALING the election from Herr Hofer.

Look at that ugly Green bastard, he looks like he needs a good wash for one thing and a shave....dirty little POS.

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

Hey longknife OffensivelyOpenMinded Yousaidwhat DarkFury Bleipriester

We are collecting the examples of stealing the election with the absentee ballots, we're not officially going to challenge this election, however our organisations are collecting all examples that various teams are coming across, whereupon we'll get all the collected information out to about 3 million people via a special App that has been activated today in anticipation.

We will nail these Leftist bastards to the wall about this, this will give us even more votes for the General Election.

Some are calling for actual VIOLENCE today, which others, like myself don't think is a good idea, there's also a petition that has got 26,000 signatures today alone calling for legal action to be taken against the Leftist scum.

Here is just one example, now the Interior Ministry have said this was a "mistake" and then it was "corrected"

This is from Waidhofen an der Ybbs in Niederösterreich (Lower Austria) which registered a 146.9% turnout.

3634c5c8ab8b240cfdd4dfc42fa13ac8__waidhofen_jpg.jpg

The whole situation in Oberösterreich (Upper Austria) is very strange. In the regional elections Oberösterreich voted in a heavy way for the FPÖ, on Sunday they voted in a heavy way for Herr Hofer....but 90% of the absentee ballots went to Van der Bellen giving him Oberösterreich, the whole thing was put into his column.

There was also "dummy data" which briefly appeared on a social networking site, showing what looked like absentee ballots on SUNDAY....completely illegal, as they are supposed to be under lock and key until MONDAY MORNING.

So they had accessed absentee ballots the night before, why? To steal the election for Van der Bellen of course.

There are some very weird happenings with the absentee ballots in Linz, but it's too long for me to post about that and a bit too complicated for even me to understand completely.
Zzzzzzzz. Perhaps if you could show some dignity in defeat then you might gain some respect ?

What an ignorant response! Do you make fun of it when Democrats raise the dead to vote for their candidates.

Voting is a serious matter and keeping it fair and aboveboard is the most important matter in a free society.

Isn't the President in Austria mostly ceremonial? I think you would be more concerned with votes in the parliamentary elections.
Parliament has been moving right already. This leadership change shows that movement is no fluke. Crack downs on islamic savages should start shortly.

So the 840,000 absentee ballots not counted until tomorrow, but the television Wahl 16 - news.ORF.at are saying THIS is going to be the result, a Van der Bellen win of 2,888 votes....WTF?!

Look at that ugly Green bastard, he looks like he needs a good wash for one thing and a shave....dirty little POS.

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

We are collecting the examples of stealing the election with the absentee ballots, we're not officially going to challenge this election, however our organisations are collecting all examples that various teams are coming across, whereupon we'll get all the collected information out to about 3 million people via a special App that has been activated today in anticipation.

We will nail these Leftist bastards to the wall about this, this will give us even more votes for the General Election.

Some are calling for actual VIOLENCE today, which others, like myself don't think is a good idea, there's also a petition that has got 26,000 signatures today alone calling for legal action to be taken against the Leftist scum.

Here is just one example, now the Interior Ministry have said this was a "mistake" and then it was "corrected"

This is from Waidhofen an der Ybbs in Niederösterreich (Lower Austria) which registered a 146.9% turnout.

The whole situation in Oberösterreich (Upper Austria) is very strange. In the regional elections Oberösterreich voted in a heavy way for the FPÖ, on Sunday they voted in a heavy way for Herr Hofer....but 90% of the absentee ballots went to Van der Bellen giving him Oberösterreich, the whole thing was put into his column.

There was also "dummy data" which briefly appeared on a social networking site, showing what looked like absentee ballots on SUNDAY....completely illegal, as they are supposed to be under lock and key until MONDAY MORNING.

So they had accessed absentee ballots the night before, why? To steal the election for Van der Bellen of course.

There are some very weird happenings with the absentee ballots in Linz, but it's too long for me to post about that and a bit too complicated for even me to understand completely.
Zzzzzzzz. Perhaps if you could show some dignity in defeat then you might gain some respect ?

What an ignorant response! Do you make fun of it when Democrats raise the dead to vote for their candidates.

Voting is a serious matter and keeping it fair and aboveboard is the most important matter in a free society.

Tommy never saw a Stalinist Election he didn't like!!!

Greg

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

It appears to be a question about the percentage of ballots related to the voting population.

Of the 90% does it reflect the wishes of the population?

Yes and the other is no.
Then it should be contested. I understand that it wasn't.

All ballots have been counted and verified?

At the Interior Ministry, the Election Department section, they're saying they're having a meeting next week, they say at this meeting the "errors" as they refer to them will be corrected. They say the "errors" are a result of data processing.

There were no such "errors" as a result of "data processing" for Norbert Hofer.

More, this from Linz, this is where 538% of the population voted.

At the bottom of the table, 3,518 people eligible to vote, but 21,060 votes were counted.

linz-sondersprengel-768x725.jpg

Then this, Hofer had more votes thrown out than Van der Bellen.

Hofer 100,582 to Van der Bellen 64,630.

CjQshMGWEAAAZOZ.jpg

The Antifa, who are violent Marxists, admit their role in helping stealing the election for Van der Bellen.

"Operation Voting Card" and "Austria has chosen but the Antifa counts" and "Our teams will be counting the postal votes"

Antifa e.V. (@Antifa_eV) | Twitter

Antifa e.V. ‏@Antifa_eV · 9h9 hours ago
Das war eine lange Nacht, aber wir haben den uns gestellten Auftrag voll erfüllt. Operation Wahlkarte war erfolgreich. #bpwahl16 #bpw16

Antifa e.V. ‏@Antifa_eV · May 22
Gleich in ORF2 "Österreich hat gewählt", aber Antifa e.V. zählt aus. #bpw16 #bpwahl16

Unsere Teams zur Auszählung der Wahlkarten steht bereit. Das wird eine lange Nacht. #bpw16

When we say that heads will be cracked, behind closed doors, below ground. We're not referring to ordinary people, we're not referring to Liberals and Left of Centre people, we're referring to the Antifa, violent Marxist thugs.

Our people are not violent like this, we're peaceful, we're doing this the Democratic way, through the ballot box. We are a mainstream Right of Centre political party.

However, if the Antifa think that they're not going to be dealt with, then they're very stupid.

We respect the police, we respect the armed forces, they hate both and violently attack them, it's amazing nobody has been killed by these Marxist thugs.

Here are the French Antifa in action the other day, throwing a Molotov Cocktail into a police car and then violently attacking the police. The French police should have shot the POS on the spot. This is from 18th May 2016.

Here's the French Antifa again, rioting and attacking the police and the armed forces.. This from 17th May 2016.

It appears to be a question about the percentage of ballots related to the voting population.

Yes and the other is no.

At the Interior Ministry, the Election Department section, they're saying they're having a meeting next week, they say at this meeting the "errors" as they refer to them will be corrected. They say the "errors" are a result of data processing.

At the bottom of the table, 3,518 people eligible to vote, but 21,060 votes were counted.

CjQshMGWEAAAZOZ.jpg

The Antifa, who are violent Marxists, admit their role in helping stealing the election for Van der Bellen.

"Operation Voting Card" and "Austria has chosen but the Antifa counts" and "Our teams will be counting the postal votes"

Das war eine lange Nacht, aber wir haben den uns gestellten Auftrag voll erfüllt. Operation Wahlkarte war erfolgreich. #bpwahl16 #bpw16

Gleich in ORF2 "Österreich hat gewählt", aber Antifa e.V. zählt aus. #bpw16 #bpwahl16

Unsere Teams zur Auszählung der Wahlkarten steht bereit. Das wird eine lange Nacht. #bpw16

When we say that heads will be cracked, behind closed doors, below ground. We're not referring to ordinary people, we're not referring to Liberals and Left of Centre people, we're referring to the Antifa, violent Marxist thugs.

Our people are not violent like this, we're peaceful, we're doing this the Democratic way, through the ballot box. We are a mainstream Right of Centre political party.

However, if the Antifa think that they're not going to be dealt with, then they're very stupid.

We respect the police, we respect the armed forces, they hate both and violently attack them, it's amazing nobody has been killed by these Marxist thugs.

Here are the French Antifa in action the other day, throwing a Molotov Cocktail into a police car and then violently attacking the police. The French police should have shot the POS on the spot. This is from 18th May 2016.

Here's the French Antifa again, rioting and attacking the police and the armed forces.. This from 17th May 2016.

Yes many questions remain unanswered. This today from our leader Heinz-Christian Strache.

Sebastian Kurz, the Foreign Minister is a Cuckservative.

HC Strache - Viele Fragen bleiben offen! | Facebook

HC Strache
6 hrs ·

Viele Fragen bleiben offen!

Yes and the other is no.

CjQshMGWEAAAZOZ.jpg

good gawd!

So typical of European media's news coverages. They label people who are against the inrush of “refugees” from the Middle East as “far right” which is, in truth, the latest label for “fascists” or “Nazis.” Just because people fear the attacks on their morals and standards of living by Muslims, how does that give them a negative label?

If only Americans would wake up and show the same concern!

The story is @ Austria swears in new chancellor as far-right looms
A lot of people feel like that. Its just that a lot fo people get shamed for it as well..
The Marxists LOVE to socially assassinate people. Most intolerant fucks ever.

Yes and the other is no.

CjQshMGWEAAAZOZ.jpg

Yes many questions remain unanswered. This today from our leader Heinz-Christian Strache.

Sebastian Kurz, the Foreign Minister is a Cuckservative.

HC Strache - Viele Fragen bleiben offen! | Facebook

HC Strache
6 hrs ·

Viele Fragen bleiben offen!

More now, this from Kärnten (Carinthia), four places, Villach Land, Hermagor, Wolfsberg. So an actual complaint has been filed today about the strange absentee ballot situation. The Prosecutor has already launched an investigation and people are waiting for a Frau Claudia Pacher to report specifically from Villach Land, she was supposed to be in charge during the counting of the absentee ballots.

This has also been posted on the Interior Ministry website from Herr Robert Stein, who's the official in charge of Elections.

He refers to what he calls "irregularities" in Villach Land, Hermagor and Wolfsberg and that the Interior Ministry are investigating this situation and that they've informed the Federal Election Commission.

Weitere Verdachtsfälle in Kärnten bei Briefwahl aufgetreten

So typical of European media's news coverages. They label people who are against the inrush of “refugees” from the Middle East as “far right” which is, in truth, the latest label for “fascists” or “Nazis.” Just because people fear the attacks on their morals and standards of living by Muslims, how does that give them a negative label?

A lot of people feel like that. Its just that a lot fo people get shamed for it as well..

To the Leftists, you're a Fascist if you want to control your own border, want to put your own people first and want to preserve and protect your culture and heritage.

The Leftists want open borders, want to put their own people last whilst putting everyone else first and want to destroy their own culture and heritage.

I see left wingers are just as corrupt overseas as they are here.

Left wingers think corruption and crime are acceptable so long as it advances their cause. So....it's no wonder they have such admiration for radical Islam...who also believes any crime is ok so long as it advances the cause of A) Killing Jews and Christians B) Collapsing the West.

To the Leftists, you're a Fascist if you want to control your own border, want to put your own people first and want to preserve and protect your culture and heritage.

The Leftists want open borders, want to put their own people last whilst putting everyone else first and want to destroy their own culture and heritage.

Leftists have a self destructive subconscious. They hate themselves deep down and like all self destructive people...they do things that will hurt them in the long run. They are committing societal suicide via supporting bad policies.....just like individual libs engage in self destructive behavior.

FPÖ claims moral victory in defeat

This comes from my favorite English language news source about Austria

Austria's Freedom Party is "stronger than ever" and ready to win the next general election after its candidate narrowly failed to become the European Union's first far-right president, party chief Heinz-Christian Strache said Tuesday.

FPÖ failure shows opposition to rightward surge (24 May 16)

EU waits with bated breath as Austria counts the votes (23 May 16)

Austrian election too close to call (22 May 16)

A gift for Euroskeptics? (19 May 16)

He however refused to rule out a legal challenge to the result of Sunday's election, saying his party was evaluating multiple claims of irregularities made by supporters on social media.

More with links @ FPÖ claims moral victory in defeat

Well Longknife, it is doubtful that the Americans will wake up to the horror being deliberately brought into the US. The main news medias (CNN, FNC, MSNBC) are deliberately avoiding the topic of European destruction as the are in bed with the establishment.

At the heart of every Socialist is VIOLENCE!!!!!

Greg

I guess that's why your right-wing friends in Germany and Austria sent them to the death camps prior to and during WW2.

Nationalist Socialists housecleaning Communist/Socialists....and then the slaughter of the Innocent. Communist scum and Nazi scum....no significant difference imo.

Greg

CjFBNljUUAApuox.jpg

Edited to add comment.

So one of my Uncles, he's already an elected politician, he just texts me saying that if the vote is less than 3,000 that a recount needs to be asked for, a full recount of all 840,000 absentee ballots.

What I want to mention also, that observe the Herr Hofer votes 2,203,957.

Now in a General Election, we'd have a landslide win already, because the party that forms the Government just has to be the party with the most votes and the highest percentage, so all the opinion polls for some time have had the FPÖ at 40%, tonight shows that we're now well above even 40%, we're on course for a huge win at the General Election.

That they must steal a Presidential Election means essentially nothing, because the General Elections rules are different, the Presidential Election you must get 51% plus 1....were this a General Election, there wouldn't have even been a Round Two of voting, we'd have already won at the First Round.

We are unstoppable now, and they know this, they know the writing is on the wall, they know the next Government will be FPÖ governing alone....so they better be careful and watch their mouths from now on.

Okay it's official we're challenging the Presidential Election, the Leftist POS stole this election, we in the FPÖ are now officially challenging the result.

Remember, the Leftist Green "won" with 0.4% of 1%, we have accumulated tons of instances of absentee ballot tampering and destruction of, also in certain areas CHILDREN and TOURISTS were told by the Leftists that they could vote.

Let's get ready to rumble Herr Strache.

Here's the press conference on Herr Strache's Facebook page announcing our challenging the stolen election. The video of the press conference is at the left of the page, scroll down past the messages, where it says Videos, it's the first video.

HC Strache

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back