Australian Mosque auctions off ISIS flag

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
There was great excitement in the air as Muslims at a Australian mosque bid for an ISIS flag, which I believe sold for 'thousands of dollars.'

And why are they so excited? Because their brethren are killing off Christians, their sworn enemies, and they want a memento of it all.

you can get free korans at the Saudi embassy------and garbage heaps. I have several copies----including one
really nice one in two volumes-----the actual Koran itself
is not long but this one---the Yusuf ali version, has lots of
"commentary" added in. I found it in a book discard pile. It is utterly silly to PAY for a Koran. I have no doubt that isis flags will start showing up in discard piles too. Pages from the Koran work as barbecue starters----depending on the fabric they are made of------the flags might make good rags but I am not sure they have much writing on them -----the Saudi ones are better

The Israeli flag is my favorite rag for cleaning up spills or wiping mud off my shoes after a hard rain and the ground is muddy.

You can easily find them inside of trash bins outside of any juden holocaust museum.

Another good place to acquire a bunch of star of david flag rags is the local juden cemetery.

They are already small in size. So you don't have to waste your time cutting them up into smaller pieces. Just pull the little stick off and they are ready-made cleaning rags. ....... :cool:

The Israeli flag is my favorite rag for cleaning up spills or wiping mud off my shoes after a hard rain and the ground is muddy.

You can easily find them inside of trash bins outside of any juden holocaust museum.

Another good place to acquire a bunch of star of david flag rags is the local juden cemetery.

They are already small in size. So you don't have to waste your time cutting them up into smaller pieces. Just pull the little stick off and they are ready-made cleaning rags. ....... :cool:

Muslims in my town like to vandalize jewish cemetaries too------and also to smash up plaster figures of Mary that catholic Italians like to place amongst the flowers
in their gardens --------muslims are scum---vandals and
thieves.

There was great excitement in the air as Muslims at a Australian mosque bid for an ISIS flag, which I believe sold for 'thousands of dollars.'

And why are they so excited? Because their brethren are killing off Christians, their sworn enemies, and they want a memento of it all.

If you win he flag, you get the choice of a hand or a head with that.

can they be purchased separately?

you can get free korans at the Saudi embassy------and garbage heaps. I have several copies----including one
"commentary" added in. I found it in a book discard pile. It is utterly silly to PAY for a Koran. I have no doubt that isis flags will start showing up in discard piles too. Pages from the Koran work as barbecue starters----depending on the fabric they are made of------the flags might make good rags but I am not sure they have much writing on them -----the Saudi ones are better

You can get free copies of the Koran in Hell also.

can they be purchased separately?

Sorry, no....there are no extra hands, because, what happens in Riyahd, stays in Riyahd....along with your hands.

You can get free copies of the Koran in Hell also.

With oven mitts?

Forum List

Back