Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo

I'm sorry; I guess I didn't make myself clear: There is no LOGICAL connection between homosexuality and a brother wanting to fuck his sister.

I contend it's more normal to fuck your sister than your brother. Queers know better than to accept incest, beastiality, and necrophilia....YET. They will because once the brain worms are in your head, it's just a matter of time.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

That those hostile to comprehensive civil rights for gay Americans must resort to demagoguery, lies, and fear-mongering proves that they have no valid, objective, Constitutional argument in support of their hateful position.

Or, they could just be looking for any excuse to talk about deviant sex.

:dunno:

Some one did ask now that the gays have won what's next. Well here it starts:

Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion

Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo - Telegraph

A judge in Australia has been criticised after saying incest may no longer be a taboo and that the community may now accept consensual sex between adult siblings.

Judge Garry Neilson, from the district court in the state of New South Wales, likened incest to homosexuality, which was once regarded as criminal and "unnatural" but is now widely accepted.

He's likening incest to homosexuality? Oh. He must be a right winger.

So you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a post hoc fallacy.

That those hostile to comprehensive civil rights for gay Americans must resort to demagoguery, lies, and fear-mongering proves that they have no valid, objective, Constitutional argument in support of their hateful position.

Or, they could just be looking for any excuse to talk about deviant sex.

:dunno:

Bingo!

Some one did ask now that the gays have won what's next. Well here it starts:

Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion

Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo - Telegraph

A judge in Australia has been criticised after saying incest may no longer be a taboo and that the community may now accept consensual sex between adult siblings.

Judge Garry Neilson, from the district court in the state of New South Wales, likened incest to homosexuality, which was once regarded as criminal and "unnatural" but is now widely accepted.

He's likening incest to homosexuality? Oh. He must be a right winger.

Because he's able to recognize the truth ? Probably

So if I have intercourse with a cantaloupe without it's permission am I guilty of date-grape, melonphilia. (depending on how ripe it is) or just being "progressive"?
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

Why not? Consenting adults :dunno:

What's the argument against consensual, adult, heterosexual, incestuous sex, or marriage?

No argument? You know, in a democratic society, there needs to be valid argument against allowing such relationships in order to justify prohibiting them.

Great point, no use letting genetics decide law. Again the liberal left shuns science.

After incest do we move onto beastialogy, I mean really, if your horse doesn't care and you wear a condom why should anyone else care? Polygamy? A man mad enough to have more then one wife deserves his abuse, but does that mean the law has to intervene? How about the archaic age of consent? If a minor would get pregnant there always is abortion, all hail Satan.

Forum List

Back