Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo

Some one did ask now that the gays have won what's next. Well here it starts:

Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo

Judge in Australia says incest may no longer be a taboo and the only reason it is criminal is potential birth abnormalities, which can be solved by abortion

Australian judge says incest may no longer be a taboo - Telegraph

A judge in Australia has been criticised after saying incest may no longer be a taboo and that the community may now accept consensual sex between adult siblings.

Judge Garry Neilson, from the district court in the state of New South Wales, likened incest to homosexuality, which was once regarded as criminal and "unnatural" but is now widely accepted.

Is it illegal for a man and woman who are not married to have sex?

No, it's not common, you idiot, lol.

You're the one with the problem. It's very common, been studied and documented. Every educated person knows this: why don't you?

Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought. Although Darwin’s theory of natural selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the world.
http://www.yalescientific.org/2012/03/do-animals-exhibit-homosexuality/

Homosexuality has existed from the beginning of humankind. The percentage of the population is and always has been about 10% gay. The fact you or anyone considers it a disgusting 'evil' behavior and condemnable abnormality is based purely on personal and religious emotional feelings. Consensual homosexual activity between adults hurts no one. It has no effect on anyone outside of those relationships. Hating gays is a purely emotional, illogical expression of xenophobia. Expecting everyone to be just like you is ridiculous. We need to accept all types of people, as long as they are not harming others.

Last edited:
Incest and Polygamy are natural in the animal kingdom.

Homosexuality is not.

If Homosexuality can be accepted as natural, so can incest and polygamy.

Notice that Leviticus preaches against incest and homosexuality and bestiality; however, once any of them is made legal/acceptable, so must the others. Denmark has legal animal sex brothels, didn't you know?

Why must bestiality be made legal if homosexuality is? What it the constitutional argument?

A 1996 article published by the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality, an organization committed to the treatment of homosexuality, musters the arguments against interpretation of animal behavior as sanctioning homosexuality.[4] It notes that "homosexual scientist Simon LeVay" stated that the evidence pointed to isolated acts, not to homosexuality:
“ Although homosexual behavior is very common in the animal world, it seems to be very uncommon that individual animals have a long-lasting predisposition to engage in such behavior to the exclusion of heterosexual activities. Thus, a homosexual orientation, if one can speak of such thing in animals, seems to be a rarity. ”
Dr. Antonio Pardo Caballos

In addition, Dr. Antonio Pardo, Professor of Bioethics at the University of Navarre, Spain, wrote:
“ Properly speaking, homosexuality does not exist among animals.... For reasons of survival, the reproductive instinct among animals is always directed towards an individual of the opposite sex. Therefore, an animal can never be homosexual as such. Nevertheless, the interaction of other instincts (particularly dominance) can result in behavior that appears to be homosexual. Such behavior cannot be equated with an animal homosexuality. All it means is that animal sexual behavior encompasses aspects beyond that of reproduction.[5]

Homosexuality in animals myth - Conservapedia

This organization has an agenda: their agenda is that homosexuality is a sickness that needs to be 'treated,' "an organization committed to the treatment of homosexuality."

Whatever studies such an organization does are not credible.

I think this guy is showing his own perverted proclivities. He needs to be removed from his judicial position.

This guy is really sick and needs to be fired.

There is absolutely no connection between this issue and homosexuality: only in the minds of nut cases like this judge and the OP.

Sorry but one of the arguments about gay marriage was it was a right the state had no right to interfere. Well the counter was then why could the government interfere with siblings marrying. So no the next step is being taken.

BTW homosexuality and the civil rights movement have nothing in common either but the gay lobby sure tries to make that connection.

BTW, what you are saing about incest is what was said about sodomy, as practiced by two men, by the majority of the country.

I'm sorry; I guess I didn't make myself clear: There is no LOGICAL connection between homosexuality and a brother wanting to fuck his sister.

Why not? Consenting adults :dunno:

Sorry but one of the arguments about gay marriage was it was a right the state had no right to interfere. Well the counter was then why could the government interfere with siblings marrying. So no the next step is being taken.

BTW homosexuality and the civil rights movement have nothing in common either but the gay lobby sure tries to make that connection.

BTW, what you are saing about incest is what was said about sodomy, as practiced by two men, by the majority of the country.

I'm sorry; I guess I didn't make myself clear: There is no LOGICAL connection between homosexuality and a brother wanting to fuck his sister.

What's the argument against consensual, adult, heterosexual, incestuous sex, or marriage?

No, it's not common, you idiot, lol.

You're the one with the problem. It's very common, been studied and documented. Every educated person knows this: why don't you?

Recent research has found that homosexual behavior in animals may be much more common than previously thought. Although Darwin’s theory of natural selection predicts an evolutionary disadvantage for animals that fail to pass along their traits through reproduction with the opposite sex, the validity of this part of his theory has been questioned with the discoveries of homosexual behavior in more than 10% of prevailing species throughout the world.
Yale Scientific Magazine ? Do Animals Exhibit Homosexuality?

Homosexuality has existed from the beginning of humankind. The percentage of the population is and always has been about 10% gay. The fact you or anyone considers it a disgusting 'evil' behavior and condemnable abnormality is based purely on personal and religious emotional feelings. Consensual homosexual activity between adults hurts no one. It has no effect on anyone outside of those relationships. Hating gays is a purely emotional, illogical expression of xenophobia. Expecting everyone to be just like you is ridiculous. We need to accept all types of people, as long as they are not harming others.

Whow, you are old.

I think I understand why righties are so obsessed with incest.

They're also obsessed with lying – in fact, they do it so well they don't even know what the truth is anymore.

"Most young Americans right now, they’re not covered" by health insurance.

"We’ve got close to 7 million Americans who have access to health care for the first time because of Medicaid expansion."

The "most realistic estimates" for jobs created by Keystone XL are "maybe 2,000 jobs during the construction of the pipeline."

"We have doubled the distance our cars will go on a gallon of gas."

"Throughout, we have kept Congress fully informed of our efforts" to create a legal framework on counterterrorism.

"If the House of Representatives fails to extend the middle-class tax cuts, 400,000 middle-class Rhode Island families will see their federal income taxes increase."

Says Mitt Romney "called the Arizona law a model for the nation."

"Under Gov. Romney's definition ... Donald Trump is a small business."

Because of Obamacare, "over the last two years, health care premiums have gone up -- it's true -- but they've gone up slower than any time in the last 50 years."

"Over the last four years, the deficit has gone up, but 90 percent of that is as a consequence of" President George W. Bush’s policies and the recession.

"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.

Mitt Romney "says the Arizona immigration law should be a model for the nation."

Says Mitt Romney would deny gay people the right to adopt children.

"The only time government employment has gone down during a recession has been under me."

And many, many more.

All False statements involving Barack Obama | PolitiFact

Homosexuality is not.

Notice that Leviticus preaches against incest and homosexuality and bestiality; however, once any of them is made legal/acceptable, so must the others. Denmark has legal animal sex brothels, didn't you know?

Why must bestiality be made legal if homosexuality is? What it the constitutional argument?

Well to get technical...

Men are guaranteed property rights. And animals are their property. Particularly livestock, not pets, have very little rights. If you could demonstrate that a sheep enjoys being sodomized as much as a dog does fetching a stick for you, you might have some leverage in court. After all, how silly would it be to legally be able to cut your sheep's throat and butcher it, but not "give it the pleasure" of an intimate encounter?

You have to understand that courts see things very logically. They aren't typically moved by emotions or traditions or old taboos.

And this is why people fear the slippery slope. Because with blind justice it is real. It exists. And anyone who has been around long enough has seen the legal-increments made from Lawrence v Texas towards this for example; where people are currently being trained by the media to ignore that pit of revulsion and justified alarm [see my signature] they feel when they gaze upon the picture [perhaps it's just a sudden pang if indigestion?...yes! That's the spin!] : http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/363359-beautiful-photo-story-2-dads-w-newborn-son.html

Last edited:

Homosexuality is not.

Well to get technical...

Men are guaranteed property rights. And animals are their property. Particularly livestock, not pets, have very little rights. If you could demonstrate that a sheep enjoys being sodomized as much as a dog does fetching a stick for you, you might have some leverage in court. After all, how silly would it be to legally be able to cut your sheep's throat and butcher it, but not "give it the pleasure" of an intimate encounter?

You have to understand that courts see things very logically. They aren't typically moved by emotions or traditions or old taboos.

And this is why people fear the slippery slope. Because with blind justice it is real. It exists. And anyone who has been around long enough has seen the legal-increments made from Lawrence v Texas towards this for example; where people are currently being trained by the media to ignore that pit of revulsion and justified alarm [see my signature] they feel when they gaze upon the picture [perhaps it's just a sudden pang if indigestion?...yes! That's the spin!] : http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/363359-beautiful-photo-story-2-dads-w-newborn-son.html

So Lawrence v Texas was wrongly decided and we should still be putting people in prison for adult homosexual consensual sexual relationships.

whoa.

What's the argument against consensual, adult, heterosexual, incestuous sex, or marriage?

No argument? You know, in a democratic society, there needs to be valid argument against allowing such relationships in order to justify prohibiting them.

what is - and what is not - a "taboo" is a personal opinion.
I'm not sure that finding one person (or a few people) who feel(s) incest is not a taboo is significant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back