Australia Cuts Off Aid To Palestinian Authority

RE: Australia Cuts Off Aid To Palestinian Authority
※→ et al,

This is one of those decisions that is best left in the hands of the Australian People. Americans should be neutral in whatever the decision the Australians make.

We should let the member nations of the British Commonwealth to set the agenda for how best to implement their values.

(COMMENT)

Australia articulated their reasons quite well.

(SIDEBAR)

The Arab Palestinians, in terms of the leadership factions and the people in general, are going to be judged on the merit (or lack thereof) and their actions. When they claim to be innocent victims, but by their actions, go out of their way to incite violence and acts of terror, they will be painted in that light.

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestinian mentality is never ending. They are their own worst enemy with their current leaders.
Those sentences don't add up. I refer you to a thread I made yesterday called Hamas or Palestinians or Hamas?

Eco....

Aren't #BDS-holes successful?
I don't want to know what those are.

RE: Australia Cuts Off Aid To Palestinian Authority
※→ et al,

This is one of those decisions that is best left in the hands of the Australian People. Americans should be neutral in whatever the decision the Australians make.

We should let the member nations of the British Commonwealth to set the agenda for how best to implement their values.

(COMMENT)

Australia articulated their reasons quite well.

(SIDEBAR)

The Arab Palestinians, in terms of the leadership factions and the people in general, are going to be judged on the merit (or lack thereof) and their actions. When they claim to be innocent victims, but by their actions, go out of their way to incite violence and acts of terror, they will be painted in that light.

Most Respectfully,
R

Palestinian mentality is never ending. They are their own worst enemy with their current leaders.
Those sentences don't add up. I refer you to a thread I made yesterday called Hamas or Palestinians or Hamas?

Eco....

#BDS-holes
- lumps of hackable consciousness, used by Israel to isolate current Palestinian leadership.

Eco....

#BDS-holes
- lumps of hackable consciousness, used by Israel to isolate current Palestinian leadership.
Yes.

Now I see one of the main problems.

"To isolate current palestinian leadership":laughing0301:

Eco....

#BDS-holes
Yes.

I like my useful idiots patently dumb and blind.
#BDS-holes fit the job like a glove, and do it very successfully.

#BDS-holes
Yes.

Agreed. Where would we go for laughs without that guy? How can we get him to post more often?

#BDS-holes
Yes.

Agreed. Where would we go for laughs without that guy? How can we get him to post more often?

Talk about genitalia, he'll visit more often... :dunno:

I just hope these mental maniacs would speak their damaged minds more openly.
Worked with Australia.

Last edited:
Everyone cut aid to all Muslims shitholes.
I suspect you are American, a young male, heterosexual, an atheist and less educated. You could use a library card.

You know what is the most famous ancient Palestinian book?

The Jerusalem Talmud (Hebrew:, Talmud Yerushalmi, often Yerushalmi for short), also known as the Palestinian Talmud or Talmuda de-Eretz Yisrael (Talmud of the Land of Israel), is a collection of Rabbinic notes on the second-century Jewish oral tradition known as the Mishnah. Naming this version of the Talmud after the Land of Israel rather than Jerusalem is considered more accurate by some because, while the work was certainly composed in "the West" (as seen from Babylonia), i.e. in the Holy Land, it mainly originates from the Galilee rather than from Jerusalem in Judea, as no Jews lived in Jerusalem at this time.[1][2]

The Jerusalem Talmud was compiled in the Land of Israel, then divided between the Byzantine provinces of Palaestina Prima and Palaestina Secunda, and was brought to an end sometime around 400.[citation needed] The Jerusalem Talmud predates its counterpart, the Babylonian Talmud(known in Hebrew as the Talmud Bavli), by about 200 years,[citation needed] and is written in both Hebrew and Jewish Palestinian Aramaic

3767924.jpg

Palestinian Talmud

Last edited:
Everyone cut aid to all Muslims shitholes.
I suspect you are American, a young male, heterosexual, an atheist and less educated. You could use a library card.

You know what is the most famous ancient Palestinian book?

The Jerusalem Talmud (Hebrew:, Talmud Yerushalmi, often Yerushalmi for short), also known as the Palestinian Talmud or Talmuda de-Eretz Yisrael (Talmud of the Land of Israel), is a collection of Rabbinic notes on the second-century Jewish oral tradition known as the Mishnah. Naming this version of the Talmud after the Land of Israel rather than Jerusalem is considered more accurate by some because, while the work was certainly composed in "the West" (as seen from Babylonia), i.e. in the Holy Land, it mainly originates from the Galilee rather than from Jerusalem in Judea, as no Jews lived in Jerusalem at this time.[1][2]

The Jerusalem Talmud was compiled in the Land of Israel, then divided between the Byzantine provinces of Palaestina Prima and Palaestina Secunda, and was brought to an end sometime around 400.[citation needed] The Jerusalem Talmud predates its counterpart, the Babylonian Talmud(known in Hebrew as the Talmud Bavli), by about 200 years,[citation needed] and is written in both Hebrew and Jewish Palestinian Aramaic

3767924.jpg

Palestinian Talmud
Yes but what about the National Museum Of Palestinian History?

Eco....

#BDS-holes
Yes.

Palestinian leadership is an oxymoron, moron.

#BDS-holes
Yes.

Are you sure? I don't think it is.

But go ahead, isolate them. You want blood you'll get blood.

Though I'm sure you wouldn't give one of your eyelashes to either side.

#BDS-holes
Yes.

Well then Mrs. Arafat, provide us with an example of a Palestinian leader that wasn't a terrorist theif who didn't steal from his own people while encouraging them to continue blowing themselves up, so they can continue the theft.

#BDS-holes
Yes.

Well then Mrs. Arafat, provide us with an example of a Palestinian leader that wasn't a terrorist theif who didn't steal from his own people while encouraging them to continue blowing themselves up, so they can continue the theft.
You're changing the topic to the irrelsvant.

And what is there to celebrate in Israel's authorities? Murderers and terrorists.

Every single Israeli leader has served his people with honor and dignity.

Forum List

Back