Aussie Stadium Trucks

Those would make great getaway cars for Chicago gang robbers. :smoke:

Really incredible they can take that amount of twisting and impact and still keep going.

The suspension on those things costs more than most cars do.

The suspension on those things costs more than most cars do.

I can believe it. Years ago, I used to run Koni shocks (really amazing things) but I've never seen anything like that. We need to get that kind of racing up here to the states. If I had not seen it, I would not have believed trucks could make jumps like that and not crash or lose control and just keep driving, much less twist nearly 45° end to end yet still maintain control on just three tires then fully RECOVER!

I can believe it. Years ago, I used to run Koni shocks (really amazing things) but I've never seen anything like that. We need to get that kind of racing up here to the states. If I had not seen it, I would not have believed trucks could make jumps like that and not crash or lose control and just keep driving, much less twist nearly 45° end to end yet still maintain control on just three tires then fully RECOVER!
Here in the States they are called Trophy Truck.

They cost about a million bucks, each.

Here in the States they are called Trophy Truck.
They cost about a million bucks, each.

Wow. What a hoot. I thought the bystanders in Australia had balls in that street race behind fences, these people have a death wish. Its a wonder a hundred people weren't killed in that video. I saw one truck come down from a ten foot leap onto the outside of his R front tire and just keep going. Should have snapped the tire off and broken the axle. I wonder if these suspensions are titanium, grade 9 steel or carbon fiber. It would be great to drive one of those things.

Forum List

Back