Auschwitz Museum Director Reveals 'Gas Chamber' Hoax

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdW3L7yvbDQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx5f2e7Zn7g[/ame]

no business like shoah business

☭proletarian☭;1825514 said:
Well, if it was wrong, then surely you have links to the studies that found traces of cyanide, since no blue stains are to be seen.

I won't hold my breath.
oh, please do
hold that breath

Why'd you bother posting again if you don't have any evidence?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCSOz7brP_c[/ame]

Just read this:

Auschwitz sign stolen 'by neo-Nazis'

The infamous "Arbeit macht frei" (work sets you free)" sign at the entrance to the Auschwitz concentration camp has been stolen in an audacious overnight raid provoking Jewish groups to condemn the theft as a "declaration of war".

By Matthew Day in Warsaw
Published: 8:51PM GMT 18 Dec 2009

Auschwitz sign stolen 'by neo-Nazis' - Telegraph

Published: 12/19/09, 10:17 PM / Last Update: 12/19/09, 10:09 PM
Rabbi Lau: Auschwitz Sign Likely Stolen by Holocaust Deniers

Just read this:

Auschwitz sign stolen 'by neo-Nazis'

The infamous "Arbeit macht frei" (work sets you free)" sign at the entrance to the Auschwitz concentration camp has been stolen in an audacious overnight raid provoking Jewish groups to condemn the theft as a "declaration of war".

By Matthew Day in Warsaw
Published: 8:51PM GMT 18 Dec 2009

Auschwitz sign stolen 'by neo-Nazis' - Telegraph

Published: 12/19/09, 10:17 PM / Last Update: 12/19/09, 10:09 PM
Rabbi Lau: Auschwitz Sign Likely Stolen by Holocaust Deniers

Everytime I see yer av I get disappointed.

Just pull 'em down already!

The Third Reich cremated the Jews that they starved or froze to death that they could not bury. They did feed them, but only until they could hardly feed their own Soldiers . It was hell for all these people in those camps, I can't imagine the hell. That is what happened. However, The Germans didn't throw alive humanbeings into ovens like many revisionist angry Jews, which one can understand their anger, have suggested. It's just not Historical truth. Truth is what matters, whatever the subject. ~BH

I have never liked the idea of Holocaust museums.

Museums are places of wonder, knowledge, beauty, light; in my experience that is. The museum is my real place of worship.

The Holocaust offers none of that. There is only a dark hole, an empty negation of our humanity.

The Holocaust offers only anger, rage, human failure, a fall from grace, and, I must add, a determination to never let it happen again.

In my heart anyway.

We should remember the Holocaust, but not in a museum, rather in a boot camp.

Last edited:
And I would say the exact same thing concerning the horror I personally witnessed and personally worked against, the horror that was inflicted on Muslim Bosnians.

This sort of horror will occur again, I know it, but we must say, over and over again, it must never happen again, and then, do something fucking about it!

Last edited:
The Third Reich cremated the Jews that they starved or froze to death that they could not bury. They did feed them, but only until they could hardly feed their own Soldiers . It was hell for all these people in those camps, I can't imagine the hell. That is what happened. However, The Germans didn't throw alive humanbeings into ovens like many revisionist angry Jews, which one can understand their anger, have suggested. It's just not Historical truth. Truth is what matters, whatever the subject. ~BH

Why do you not mention the million plus who were murdered by execution squads in Russia, or the two million more who were murdered in gas chambers, why talk about throwing human beints into ovens when this is not an allegation that has been confirmed by historians?

I disagree, Frog. I think it's important that we remember both the lows and highs of where we have been as people and as nations. As they say, those who forget the past...

Tro, do you know how to read? What is the subject of the thread?

:lol:

Threatening me with hell, now, because someone else lied?

You people are almost funny

Why do you not mention the million plus who were murdered by execution squads in Russia, or the two million more who were murdered in gas chambers, why talk about throwing human beints into ovens when this is not an allegation that has been confirmed by historians?

If you travel around Eastern Europe (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova) there is a lot more focus on the sufferings of those peoples than we hear about here in the West. I have never heard anyone deny that these peoples suffered terribly under the communist yoke - and then again under Nazi rule.

But none of this in anyway touches on the known, proven and largely undisputed history of the Jewish Holocaust.

One account of suffering does not prove or disprove others.

Sunniman -

You do realise that David Cole has admitted himself that his 'research' was made up, don't you? Do you think an honest poster might apologise for posting it?

Forum List

Back