Auschwitz Liberation - 73 years ago today

Only by liars. I personally knew an American soldier that helped liberate one of the death camps. At 80, he would have attempted to punch in your face for saying that. He became very emotional when talking of that. And his heritage was German. A fact that he despised until he died.

Only by liars. I personally knew an American soldier that helped liberate one of the death camps.
They were internment/ labor camps, but the hyperbolic posters like to refer to them as death camps.

Sure people died from over work and disease, and towards the end of the war from starvation. Heck, even the German soldiers and citizens had trouble finding food to eat.

But it's a myth that people were sent there to die. I mean every time you turn around there is some Jew showing off the tattoo number on his arm. So obviously a lot of them survived their internment. .... :cool:

That is not what the two American soldiers that I knew that were involved in liberating the camps said. And I certainly would take their words over yours. Both fought all the way across Europe.

And I rank you right up there with the rest of the Islamist Jihadist liars. The difference between me and the 'Conservatives' on this board is that I will not hang you just because of that, as long as you do not commit violence.

And I rank you right up there with the rest of the Islamist Jihadist liars. The difference between me and the 'Conservatives' on this board is that I will not hang you just because of that, as long as you do not commit violence.
I'm always amused at people who get all bent out of shape and worked up over an alleged event that supposedly happened in Europe over seven decades ago. ..... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

Only by liars. I personally knew an American soldier that helped liberate one of the death camps.
They were internment/ labor camps, but the hyperbolic posters like to refer to them as death camps.

Sure people died from over work and disease, and towards the end of the war from starvation. Heck, even the German soldiers and citizens had trouble finding food to eat.

But it's a myth that people were sent there to die. I mean every time you turn around there is some Jew showing off the tattoo number on his arm. So obviously a lot of them survived their internment. .... :cool:

No.

If Hitler wanted to kill the Jews, why were those Jews still alive to be liberated?

Why would Hitler want to kill the Jews? Aren't Jews wonderful people?

How can I believe the Holocaust when there's no motive, and as Jews were kept alive and rescued?

If Hitler wanted to kill the Jews, why were those Jews still alive to be liberated?

Why would Hitler want to kill the Jews? Aren't Jews wonderful people?

How can I believe the Holocaust when there's no motive, and as Jews were kept alive and rescued?
Hitler blamed all the woes of Germany on the Jews. Like modern day Nazis blame Muslims.

The deniers seem to fall into two camps. Nazi sympathisers who hate Jews anyway. And conspiracy theorists who struggle to cope in the modern world.

Forum List

Back