Aug 2012 BLS report

There you goi with the deflection I'm talking about the head of the department of labor controlling it all and you deflect with bull shit from the beginning.
Now move on sport.

But she doesn't. Any more than Sec Commerce controls the Census or BEA or the Attorney General controls the FBI, or the Sec Interior controls the Park Service.
You really shouldn't vote if you don't know how your own government works.

All the laws for security etc for statistical agencies refer ONLY to the specific agency and NOT the Cabinet Dept it may fall under.

But in any case, man up...tell me how the manipulation is done and show your evidence.

Oh, wait, you can't. You keep refusing.

Try again...Let's just go with Unemployment stats. Explain to the class how they are collected, how they are compiled, how they are released, and how in that process there is any opportunity to manipulate and by whom. And then how, when shared with Census and BEA and used to compile the state data, no one has ever complained of any discrepencies or manipulation. How the IG has never noticed, how the OMB has never noticed, how Congressional Oversight has never noticed. How no academic researcher or BLS employee has ever blown the whistle.

I won't hold my breath. You'll just call names and keep saying they are without any details.

deflection

yes. you are. you make claims without support

I'm not even sure what you're claiming I'm deflecting from. You're not making any specific claims, so I can hardly be avoiding those. You on the other hand refuse to give any details at all on your claims.

Last edited:
But she doesn't. Any more than Sec Commerce controls the Census or BEA or the Attorney General controls the FBI, or the Sec Interior controls the Park Service.
You really shouldn't vote if you don't know how your own government works.

All the laws for security etc for statistical agencies refer ONLY to the specific agency and NOT the Cabinet Dept it may fall under.

But in any case, man up...tell me how the manipulation is done and show your evidence.

Oh, wait, you can't. You keep refusing.

Try again...Let's just go with Unemployment stats. Explain to the class how they are collected, how they are compiled, how they are released, and how in that process there is any opportunity to manipulate and by whom. And then how, when shared with Census and BEA and used to compile the state data, no one has ever complained of any discrepencies or manipulation. How the IG has never noticed, how the OMB has never noticed, how Congressional Oversight has never noticed. How no academic researcher or BLS employee has ever blown the whistle.

I won't hold my breath. You'll just call names and keep saying they are without any details.

deflection

I'm not even sure what you're claiming I'm deflecting from. You're not making any specific claims, so I can hardly be avoiding those. You on the other hand refuse to give any details at all on your claims.

Deflection

deflection

Deflection

Do you realize how foolish you're making yourself look with all your dodging? I'd stop deflecting, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be deflecting. Give me a straight question, I'll answer it, unlike some people.

Deflection

Do you realize how foolish you're making yourself look with all your dodging? I'd stop deflecting, but I don't know what I'm supposed to be deflecting. Give me a straight question, I'll answer it, unlike some people.
deflection, I told you that you were not going to be allowed to spin in this thread, you tried and failed.

Deflection

deflection, I told you that you were not going to be allowed to spin in this thread, you tried and failed.

I have no idea what you're talking about. What spin are you claiming I've tried to do?

I have no idea what you're talking about. What spin are you claiming I've tried to do?

Deflection try again.

Deflection try again.

Ok, ask an actual question or make an actual point.

Deflection get back to the OP

What about it? Manufacturing has gone up no more than 1/2 million in the last 2 1/2 years. Not good. Almost all the gains in jobs since the low point of Feb 2010 have been in the services industry, a lot of it temp work.

What you've been dodging is why you accept those numbers but not headline BLS data. You keep avoiding it.

Ok, ask an actual question or make an actual point.

What about it? Manufacturing has gone up no more than 1/2 million in the last 2 1/2 years. Not good. Almost all the gains in jobs since the low point of Feb 2010 have been in the services industry, a lot of it temp work.

What you've been dodging is why you accept those numbers but not headline BLS data. You keep avoiding it.
No it has not back to the op or move on.

Ummm, no, what has not what? Here's the database: Table B-1. Employees on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail [In thousands]
Feb 2010 (low point of jobs):
Manufacturing= 11,462,000
Private services= 89,107,000 with 1,971,900 temp services
Aug 2012
Manufacturing = 11,970,000 change of 508,000. Crappy, and nowhere near back to pre-recession.
Private services = 93,077,000 change of 3,970,000 and temp services at 2,524,2000, change of 552,300.

So not sure what you're objecting to, I'm agreeing with you, moron.

Ummm, no, what has not what? Here's the database: Table B-1. Employees on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail [In thousands]
Aug 2012
Manufacturing = 11,970,000 change of 508,000. Crappy, and nowhere near back to pre-recession.
Private services = 93,077,000 change of 3,970,000 and temp services at 2,524,2000, change of 552,300.

Answer this Reaganomics worked yes or no?

Aug 2012

You're deflecting. Stick with the OP or move on. Aren't those you're rules? I'm addressing the OP, you've changed subjects.

Aug 2012

You're deflecting. Stick with the OP or move on. Aren't those you're rules? I'm addressing the OP, you've changed subjects.
That's exactly what I thought a obama supporter would say.

I love your double standard. You answer my questions, which you keep avoiding even though they're directly related to the OP, and I'lll answer yours. You'll just deflect, of course.

And an Obama supporter would have answered. Me, I haven't said a word about policy and I've pointed out that things have not gotten better under Obama.

Last edited:

I love your double standard. You answer my questions, which you keep avoiding even though they're directly related to the OP, and I'lll answer yours. You'll just deflect, of course.

And an Obama supporter would have answered. Me, I haven't said a word about policy and I've pointed out that things have not gotten better under Obama.

I am not using double standards, I was testing you to see if you are a liar or not. You failed you are a liar when you said you were not an obama supporter.

I am not using double standards, I was testing you to see if you are a liar or not. You failed you are a liar when you said you were not an obama supporter.

Double Standard: You refuse to answer my questions but insist I answer yours. Your call my responses "deflection" but quickly change the topic for any questions asked of you.

I have said nothing that would put me as an Obama supporter. My refusal to answer your completely irrelevant question on Reaganomics does not indicate my opinion on it, and regardless of what that opinion is would have nothing to do with support for Obama.

Double Standard: You refuse to answer my questions but insist I answer yours. Your call my responses "deflection" but quickly change the topic for any questions asked of you.

I have said nothing that would put me as an Obama supporter. My refusal to answer your completely irrelevant question on Reaganomics does not indicate my opinion on it, and regardless of what that opinion is would have nothing to do with support for Obama.

You failed the test you lied. I knew you were an obama support by the way you defended obama's labor department unemployment numbers. Asking you how you felt about Reaganomics is relevant, it outed you for the lying hack you are.

You failed the test you lied. I knew you were an obama support by the way you defended obama's labor department unemployment numbers. Asking you how you felt about Reaganomics is relevant, it outed you for the lying hack you are.

I also defended the BLS numbers under Bush back when Democrats were crying about them cooking the books. How did your question on Reaganomics "out" me as anything? I didn't answer because it is irrelevant to the OP.

I also defended the BLS numbers under Bush back when Democrats were crying about them cooking the books. How did your question on Reaganomics "out" me as anything? I didn't answer because it is irrelevant to the OP.

I'm sure you did :eusa_whistle: your non answer to Reaganomics question was the tell all about what you stand for. obama drone.

Forum List

Back