Audience Shouts Down Sebelius & Specter at

I could cut and paste your comment replacing 'right-winger' with 'left-winger' and it was exactly was what the Bushbots said about opposing speech.

You bring up an interesting point. Out there in America there are probably 10s of millions of centrist Americans who didn't vote, but have a POV. Where are they? And why don't they start a third party.
I have never seen so much vitriol in US politics than I have since the past 10 years. It seems the extreme left and right have hijacked politics and left the majority marginalised, which is shown by the poor turnout in the election...

good point Doc........i have been waiting for this group to wake up....and i dont know why they are still sleeping....but they had better soon,at least by the next election....

I thought Rachael Maddow and Kief Olberman were gonna have strokes last night.. I actually saw smoke coming outta their noses! oh the irony that republicans could dare use the same dirty tactics that democwats do,, oh the horror,, I personally can't wait til the Republicans get up to speed on registering dead people and Chineses people to vote!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ocya61_qkqA&feature=PlayList&p=3C2EBB0F49B807D3&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=66[/ame]

Last edited:
Not a communist either.
I only care about America in how it affects my country...

Tell ya what Canuck....mind your own f*cking business.....
How about those apples...ehh.

As for being bitch slapped ... others - a lot better at it than you - have tried and failed miserably
lol...a keyboard commando...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
hes a Kiwi
he knows next to nothing about the US yet tries to act like he does

aww Dive.... i was having fun seeing how many countries he was going to go through till he got it....:lol:
i bet you pulled the wings off flies as a child too
:lol:

Does anyone else besides xenophon and divecon think that the insurance companies and big pharma support healthcare reform/a public option?

nothing is going to change dipshit....so yea they are saying....hey we support this.....we are behind this.....if they dont find a way to reign in the cost....nothing will change....you will just get the basics from the NHC.....ill stick with Blue Shield....i get MUCH more than the BASICS with them......
It's amazing that you'd stick with Blue Shield, when you say they support healthcare reform. I thought you were against reform.

i am FOR reform....but not what is being proposed.....just fix whats wrong with the system now and help those who need the help now....Kaiser fucked me and my wife at just about every turn....Blue Shield since i have been with them (approx.15 years )have done for us what Kaiser would not....and much more...any test any procedure....we are there...i was told on the phone by a cust.service rep. that your Doctor makes the call....and so far its been true.....my wife has the stomach acid reflux disease....she has it fairly bad....the only med that seems to work for her,and she has tried them all,is not on BS formulatory list of drugs they approve of to cover, its pretty expensive....her doctor told them this, so they told him....that they will ok it but we have to pay a 50.00 co-pay on it....my pharmacist said the bottle she gets is like 340 bucks ......my wife is also an Epileptic....Kaiser would not let her do ANYTHING the doc there wanted....BS immediately had all the tests she was denied with Kaiser done....no resistance at all........ill stick with Blue Shield.....

Last edited:
I too am for some sort of reform. The reform should come by way of ENFORCEMENT of legislation in place to eliminate the hundreds of billions of dollars in Medicaid/Medicare fraud being perpetrated on the American taxpayer. Medicaid was designed specifically for poor people who cannot afford health insurance...Medicare was designed for senior citizens who cannot afford health insurance or lose it after retiring from their place of employment.
Healthcare reform SHOULD NOT BE for people who VOLUNTARILY OPT OUT OF HEALTH CARE COVERAGE FROM THEIR EMPLOYER (16,000,000 people) and SURELY NOT FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS (another 14,000,000 people).
Why should these people get a free ride off of my fricken dime!!!???? Yet the Democrats tout the "47 million" who have no healthcare to scare American's into backing their boondoggle of a program and now the latest 2 fear mongering slogans..."40,000 Americans a day are losing their healthcare.." and "If we don't pass healthcare the economy will fail!!!!"
Ummmmmmmm....I guess 40,000 Americans a day are STILL losing their jobs....??? I thought the Obama Stimulus package was to put a stop to this.....Healthcare reform is an economic stimulus??? I thought the first 1.4 trillion dollars was the stimulus...
Is the economic Stimulus a failure? Is this what your telling us Mr. President?

No, that's what Muslims do.

But don't fuck with the constitution and basic American freedoms. They will wipe you out.

Fine. Then they should have raised their hands and given educated question. They could have recorded the event. Then they could have distributed excerpts of the meeting to people encouraging them to vote against such policies that Sebelius & Specter were advocating. They could have sent flyers, written letters to the editors, bought radio and television time, etc. They could have encouraged people to vote against such polititions in the next election. Instead, I think that they did more harm to their supposed cause than good. By ranting, shouting, and booing, I think that they came across as a group of ignorant, belligerent, loud, hateful right-winger.
I disagree.

They should have done exactly what they did.

They should have demanded answers, not talking points. They should stop them from talking the moment they utter a falsehood and they should be called on it each and every time.

These two and a vast majority of the left have been telling the same lies over and over again in order to make it true when in fact, they are spinning faster then tops.

It is way past time that the Citizens of this country stop accepting their platitudes and start demanding hard answers.

Answers that can be attached to the politicians at a later date.

WRONG WRONG! YOU LIE!! BOO! HISS!! YOU ARE NOT LISTENING!!! LIE!! BOO!! HISS!! Speak the TRUTH!!!
In case you missed that little nuance. It doesn't work in a typed format.

:shock:

You also seem to have missed the whole part about them asking solid questions that require factual answers. Not the talking points they were getting.

I disagree.

They should have done exactly what they did.

They should have demanded answers, not talking points. They should stop them from talking the moment they utter a falsehood and they should be called on it each and every time.

These two and a vast majority of the left have been telling the same lies over and over again in order to make it true when in fact, they are spinning faster then tops.

It is way past time that the Citizens of this country stop accepting their platitudes and start demanding hard answers.

Answers that can be attached to the politicians at a later date.

WRONG WRONG! YOU LIE!! BOO! HISS!! YOU ARE NOT LISTENING!!! LIE!! BOO!! HISS!! Speak the TRUTH!!!
In case you missed that little nuance. It doesn't work in a typed format.

:shock:

Whatever. I think that you got the picture.

You also seem to have missed the whole part about them asking solid questions that require factual answers. Not the talking points they were getting.

That is another example of why I think that their disruption tactic did more harm to their cause than good. There might have been an honest legitimate question spoken in a civil manner by one of the opponents of Sebelius & Specter health care ideas. I’ll take a careful look at the videos again. Yet, such civil discourse seemed to be overshadowed by the taunts, shouts given by said opponents. I may have missed picking up on such questions thanks to those loud disruptive antics.

You can't defend Obama so you do the next best thing. ..bash Bush.

Who says I want to defend Obama?
And Bush deserves all the bashing he can get..

You can't defend Bush so you do the next best thing - hassle those who do....

Oh I am going to have some fun with you. Hey? Can't you come up with a better label than Moonbat? You don't defend Obama? What a load of bullcrap. Go back to your bath house freak. LOL!!!!!!! I'll pick yuh up a Boy George poster!

smiley_stormtrooperunmask.gif
~BH

These shout downs are not hurting the conservative cause - far from it. They are examples to a growing number of others that their own fears and concerns regarding the direction of their country is shared by many.

And soon, we shall see the American president shouted down - that is, if he is willing to expose himself to a less than totally orchestrated audience, which of course, he has not done for quite some time...

Forum List

Back