Attn. Palin Supporters

No. but it was a real job.

Which would end up hurting her on her resume. That, and she had problems on-the-job.

She was also Mayor of Wasilla, but after driving them broke, I'd doubt she want to put that on her resume either. :lol:

Which would end up hurting her on her resume. That, and she had problems on-the-job.

She was also Mayor of Wasilla, but after driving them broke, I'd doubt she want to put that on her resume either. :lol:

Interesting...

You complain about a small town of Wasilla but not so much while 0bama drives us broke...:eusa_whistle:

Interesting...

You complain about a small town of Wasilla but not so much while 0bama drives us broke...:eusa_whistle:

yeah i don't think wasilla will hurt or help palin. i think for palin to win, the indies would have to choose her over obama.

lots of politicians quit for lots of reasons... Doesn't mean they have to be good enough reasons for you...

The whole "quitting" thing is so fucking lame and hyper-partisan when people on the left & right do it all the time...

Tell me the last President who had previously quit either as a Governor, Senator, or Representative halfway through their term. And then went on to win the Presidency.

Lots of politicians quit for lots of reasons, doesn't mean they are good reasons either. She quit on the people of Alaska halfway through her time with no warning ahead of time or no viable reason.

And the hilarious thing? Her own fellow Republicans will tear her to shreds for that more than Obama will.

Attn. Palin Supporters

I'd be happy to be a Palin supporter:

Bra.jpg

Interesting...

Sarah's time as Mayor of Wasilla is over. Obama's first term is not even halfway over. Comparing the two makes no logical sense other than trying to score a point.

lots of politicians quit for lots of reasons... Doesn't mean they have to be good enough reasons for you...

The whole "quitting" thing is so fucking lame and hyper-partisan when people on the left & right do it all the time...

Tell me the last President who had previously quit either as a Governor, Senator, or Representative halfway through their term. And then went on to win the Presidency.

Lots of politicians quit for lots of reasons, doesn't mean they are good reasons either. She quit on the people of Alaska halfway through her time with no warning ahead of time or no viable reason.

And the hilarious thing? Her own fellow Republicans will tear her to shreds for that more than Obama will.
doesn't matter. Palin will still win. simply because Romney is a mormon and palin is not.

Interesting...

Sarah's time as Mayor of Wasilla is over. Obama's first term is not even halfway over. Comparing the two makes no logical sense other than trying to score a point.

because he is doubling the national debt, maybe?

Well I'm glad you aren't trying to deny what I said.

And I offer original thought. I don't need some news organization or political party to tell me how to think.

I don't go out of my way to respond to baseless personal attacts by some internet bulldog.

ok why don't you tell us why you think she can win, other than just "showing up".

nope. I'll just show up like the rest of you do.
I'm not one who is saying Palin is running for anything. so I just sit back and watch the fun.

Last edited:
ok why don't you tell us why you think she can win, other than just "showing up".

I'm just wondering if Sarah Palin will be able to claim she was "going rogue" from her own campaign next time. :lol:

Forum List

Back