Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

as of this post, anyone posting such stupidity will be moved to Limbo, (ignore)
I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.
It's not really clear to me what I'm not supposed to post, but I would like to be on your ignore list. (Limbo!)

Toro only in your mind. Don't you see we support those with a similar message? It's exactly the same as you always voting commie. You support those who support what you believe

I stick to facts.
Then you will agree that Trump brought US the best economy of our lifetimes.

FACT:
CNBC’s Jim Cramer says no matter your view on President Trump there’s no denying we’re living in the best labor market in more than a generation.

Thats why I switched to being a democrat again, but I think I will start a new party called (maybe) the JFK Democrat party
Jfk is rolling in his grave about what his party turned into. Everything and his brother Robert was AGAINST. The JFK Party sounds more reasonable. I'd consider that.
JFK as POTUS 2024 with NO party. Period.

Toro only in your mind. Don't you see we support those with a similar message? It's exactly the same as you always voting commie. You support those who support what you believe

Reagan v Trump.jpg

FYI I voted for DeSantis and Marco Rubio.

The problem with the MAGA losers is that they think by making the party LESS appealing, they can win. I remember 15 years ago, the GOP wanted to be a Big Tent Party. Now you drive out people who don't goose step alongside your Orange God. Turns out, you need the "RINOs." There aren't enough of you in your bubble to win elections. That's why you suck and you keep losing.

You're out of step.JPG

Forum List

Back