Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

What usually triggers the attacks on you by rabid anti trumpers?

What might you say to set them off?
This is like the acquaintance I had known for 30 years. What "set her off" was the fact that I didn't hate Trump with what she considered the appropriate amount of virulence. Since I didn't hate Trump enough, I had to be a racist!

It was a pleasure to kick her fat insane ass to the curb!

Now I really understand. You want those who burst your bubble to assemble on this thread so you can put them on ignore. Guess what? It's all about you and all you can't handle. Grow up.

I have always thought ignore was for the weak. If you take this stuff that seriously, if you can't just blow past those who annoy you, you should find a hobby...

Hell, I sometimes agree with people who annoy me... people with whom I often disagree... If I put them on ignore, I might never know that...

IMO, Trump isn't a Republican

Never was
In your opinion, not in fact.

The mistake you and others on the right make is to incorrectly perceive the GOP prior to Trump as a mainstream political party slightly right-of-center interested in responsible governance and sound public policy – then came Trump who overnight turned the Party into the neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian abomination it is today.

The fact is that for at least the last 50 years the GOP has been a neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian abomination – with Trump the product of that abomination.

Now I really understand. You want those who burst your bubble to assemble on this thread so you can put them on ignore. Guess what? It's all about you and all you can't handle. Grow up.
How about I start calling y0u a racist?

after all. your lord and master joe biden has proven to be one with various comments he's made over the years.

and if your lord and master is one, that makes you one.

The mistake you and others on the right make is to incorrectly perceive the GOP prior to Trump as a mainstream political party slightly right-of-center interested in responsible governance and sound public policy – then came Trump who overnight turned the Party into the neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian abomination it is today.

The fact is that for at least the last 50 years the GOP has been a neo-fascist, illiberal, authoritarian abomination – with Trump the product of that abomination.
What do you call the cult you belong to?

democrats?

Go take a nappy, Jones

Your redundant word salad doesn't make you look intelligent, it makes you look redundant

You don't know the Constitution, you don't know the history of the party you represent and you're not believable

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

as of this post, anyone posting such stupidity will be moved to Limbo, (ignore)
I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.
Talking about being treated as an adult... removing that idiotic picture on your avatar would help.

You get what you put out. :itsok:

which makes it harder to understand why they adore him.

They don't. They're just a bunch of bootlickers. Which is why they never did anything to the NaziKarens for all their traitorous and unconstitutional crimes against this country.

Trump is a hard core pro-American, which is why he has the wishy washy politicians of all parties scared he's going to axe them, call them out, and cut off their money laundering channels.

why would his defeat bother me in the least?

are you another of the trolls that believes that ALL Republicans kiss his ass?

are you THAT STUPID?
Agreeing with his agenda isn't "kissing his ass" you crybaby moron.

He got more votes than Biden, who supposedly got more votes than any president in history. 😂

If you believe that, you're a fool

Forum List

Back