Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

Uh, oh. I sense a wounded ego.

Narcissistic injury

Narcissistic injury, also known as "narcissistic wound" or "wounded ego" are emotional traumas that overwhelm an individual's defense mechanisms and devastate their pride and self worth.

Trump is the most popular Republican

More popular than the swamp rats in washington

So they have to pretend to be on his side
Trump is the most popular Republican

He's not a REPUBLICAN, imo.

Jim Jones was popular, but I wouldn't have wanted to attend his 'church'.

John Brown was popular even after Harpers ferry.

I don't do 'cults'

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

as of this post, anyone posting such stupidity will be moved to Limbo, (ignore)
I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.
You expect immunity from the humiliation over the defeat that has to be on Trump's back.
Can anybody else demand that protection, just for the sake of their feelings?

Just wave the trolling flag at the moderators and hope that will save your bruised emotions?

Uh, oh. I sense a wounded ego.

Narcissistic injury

Narcissistic injury, also known as "narcissistic wound" or "wounded ego" are emotional traumas that overwhelm an individual's defense mechanisms and devastate their pride and self worth.
WTF does that have to do with the topic?

You expect immunity from the humiliation over the defeat that has to be on Trump's back.

Just wave the trolling flag at the moderators and hope that will save your bruised emotions?
I have not, and will not, back TRUMP

except in the small minds of trolls.

He's not a REPUBLICAN, imo.

Jim Jones was popular, but I wouldn't have wanted to attend his 'church'.

John Brown was popular even after Harpers ferry.

I don't do 'cults'
So you're the same as the Democrat morons here who call you a cultist. You're just offended that YOU are lumped in with conservatives who vote for President Trump.

Like the Democrats you criticize, you're okay with labeling the rest of us, "cultists."

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.
Fair enough

Just tell us who you DID vote for?
Hillary?
Biden?

why would his defeat bother me in the least?

are you another of the trolls that believes that ALL Republicans kiss his ass?

are you THAT STUPID?

your choice

They don't care. You're not in their cult. They're two-year-olds with hammers and you're a nail.

Forum List

Back