Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

How about I start calling y0u a racist?

after all. your lord and master joe biden has proven to be one with various comments he's made over the years.

and if your lord and master is one, that makes you one.
Dude, you deal with these clowns like water on a ducks back......steady as she goes.

Agreeing with his agenda isn't "kissing his ass" you crybaby moron.

He got more votes than Biden, who supposedly got more votes than any president in history. šŸ˜‚

If you believe that, you're a fool
He got more votes than Biden, who supposedly got more votes than any president in history.
then why is biden in the wh?

7 million illegal votes?

Go take a nap, word salad
Anti-immigrant nativism, the embrace of the Christo-fascist right, hostility toward gay and transgender Americans, white grievance politics, and racist replacement theory all existed in the GOP and among conservatives for decades ā€“ Trump merely exploited this and more to his political benefit.

And the sad fact is that Republicans and others on the right who have come to oppose and reject Trump do so not because they oppose and reject anti-immigrant nativism, the embrace of the Christo-fascist right, hostility toward gay and transgender Americans, white grievance politics, and racist replacement theory ā€“ rather, they oppose and reject Trump because they perceive him as a loser and responsible for the Republican 2022 midterm disaster.

Trump is anti party

He does not like the GOP establishment either
Trump was hoping to be ā€œeverybodyā€™s presidentā€, a non-partisan catch-all, and of course Iā€™m talking before he was elected in 2016 when it was reportedly a sealed deal that Hillary was going to win. After all, our fine domestic media conglomerates had the election called before it was even time to vote! It was going to be a shoe-in for Hillary! I was convinced as well, and it was a good lesson/reminder of how powerful a tool controlling the megaphone US messaging system is for media outlets competing for views and clicks.

Here is where we are: the national political message is corrupted in layers, so how can we dial it back to expect the truth without falsehoods? How much old news was factual without hidden layers of deceit? The expression-ignorance is bliss- fits well with our current administration. Having full trust and hope in Bidenā€™s false messaging requires closing oneā€™s eyes and plugging oneā€™s ears. Iā€™ve read other posters say that the voters get what they get, but I donā€™t agree when the process is broken.

Anti-immigrant nativism, the embrace of the Christo-fascist right, hostility toward gay and transgender Americans, white grievance politics, and racist replacement theory all existed in the GOP and among conservatives for decades ā€“ Trump merely exploited this and more to his political benefit.

And the sad fact is that Republicans and others on the right who have come to oppose and reject Trump do so not because they oppose and reject anti-immigrant nativism, the embrace of the Christo-fascist right, hostility toward gay and transgender Americans, white grievance politics, and racist replacement theory ā€“ rather, they oppose and reject Trump because they perceive him as a loser and responsible for the Republican 2022 midterm disaster.

I don't care, word salad. There lies your problem.

Understand that and you'll be better off

I have always thought ignore was for the weak. If you take this stuff that seriously, if you can't just blow past those who annoy you, you should find a hobby...

Hell, I sometimes agree with people who annoy me... people with whom I often disagree... If I put them on ignore, I might never know that...
"Intestinal fortitude" is what my Dad used to say to me. "Just let it go"

Because some of us who vote Republican are CONSERVATIVE pro-American, FIRST. WE aren't the party loyalists. That's YOUR party

and you voted for Trump?

He increased the debt by how much in his 4 short years, and you call him a CONSERVATIVE?

get a dictionary kid.

What do you call the cult you belong to?

democrats?
The only political cult is that of Trump and his supporters.

Theyā€™re referred to as a cult because in spite of the fact that the 2020 election wasnā€™t ā€˜stolen,ā€™ in spite of the fact that the 2020 election was fair, accurate and lawful, Trump and his supporters continue to believe in and propagate the stolen election lie, continue to deny the legitimacy of Bidenā€™s election victory.

To steadfastly and blindly ignore and reject these facts is indeed cult-like.

How about I start calling y0u a racist?

after all. your lord and master joe biden has proven to be one with various comments he's made over the years.

and if your lord and master is one, that makes you one.
Only people that call me a "racist" are some on this site. And it isn't anyone on the Left. So, you can take that anyway you want. Capiche?

The rest of that you say is on you as well.

Again, retard. I am not the one creating a thread whining about not being treated with respect. :itsok:

go home little boy.

have some milk and cookies

take a nap

stop bothering the adults

Only people that call me a "racist" are some on this site. And it isn't anyone on the Left. So, you can take that anyway you want. Capiche?

The rest of that you say is on you as well.

If you support Biden, you're a racist.

Forum List

Back