Attention Ohioans Vote NO On Issue 1

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Assuming that is there would be exceptions for rape, incest, and the life of the mother. I'm pretty sure that Ohio has that now though and I don't see anything in here about changing it. Or at least the life of the mother. As I believe that women don't just have the right to murder their babies, but obviously there can be exceptions if there's a reason to it, because then it isn't considered murder anymore.

It will pass, just as every other attempt by the Republicans to shut down abortion has failed in other states.

I'm actually rather surprised that the last one passed considering that Ohio is a red state and Trumpland.

So what if the baby was already born? Would that make any difference at all to you whether or not you could kill him or her.
Access to abortion does not guarantee killing Road Runner's baby at birth. No, girl, you don't get to do that. That is not what the law says.

And why do you think that is?

No idea and that's my question. They're alive both inside and outside of the womb once he or she is breathing and has a heartbeat and moving and kicking.

No idea and that's my question. They're alive both inside and outside of the womb once he or she is breathing and has a heartbeat and moving and kicking.
When a state executes a mother, the abortion doctor and the staff that assisted in the abortion, then talk to me about murder

Oh yeah and somebody just told me that Ohio does already have exceptions with rape, incest, and the life of the mother.

My point was why is it considered alright to kill a baby inside the womb, but it's considered murder outside of the womb?
Definition. If we acknowledged that snuffing out the life of the baby moments before birth is indistinguishable from snuffing out its life moment after birth, then being supportive of abortion “rights” would become much less acceptable.

The left deliberately and vocally conflates the right to “life” with the right of a “person” provided they get to decide when a “life” achieves the status of “person.” The moment of birth is a fucking arbitrary line of demarcation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back