Attention Newbies

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
Just a reminder:

Do not post the contents of private messages or reputation comments on the board. Notice it's happened more frequently lately with newer members.

If a member has problem with a PM or rep comment, forward it to a moderator/admin with your complaint.

Thanks,

Gunny

When I said Dillo neg repped me for asking him a question that would be ok because I never repeted what he said?

Okaym since I posted somebody's Rep comments to me I'll comment about this..

PMs seems like a reasonable thing to keep mum. They are called PRIVATE messages, after all.

Rep points and their comments weren't so apparent to me, but I'll keep it in mind.

Okaym since I posted somebody's Rep comments to me I'll comment about this..

PMs seems like a reasonable thing to keep mum. They are called PRIVATE messages, after all.

Rep points and their comments weren't so apparent to me, but I'll keep it in mind.

i am confused...there are people in maine?

Hence the material for his horror stories.

Though Stephen King is considered a "pop writer," I think his novel "The Stand" is in my Top 10 of favorite books. I think I've read it about 5 times.

He's funny as hell too.

He created a new genre. Not sure what to call it, but he was the first one to do it. Maybe it is "pop", given the fact that it moves easily onto screen.

I love The Stand. Also Salem's Lot and The Shining. I've read them all repeatedly, too, once every few years for each of them.

At any rate, they're scary stories.

:lol: Funny how a thread goes :offtopic: :D

From ....

Just a reminder:

Do not post the contents of private messages or reputation comments on the board. Notice it's happened more frequently lately with newer members.

If a member has problem with a PM or rep comment, forward it to a moderator/admin with your complaint.

Thanks,
Gunny

to ....

Which gave him more material. (Steven King)

Oh well. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back