ATTENTION LIBERALS, you have just been DUMPED by your MESSIAH.

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
It's called political expediency, the Massachusett's election has him in a full blown panic. He has not a clue where to go, so you just got healthcare and any further spending proposals sent down the crapper. Don't worry, he's not fooling me, I know who he is.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You libs must feel the pain that Rev. Wright felt when he was thrown under the bus for political expediency. ROTHLMAO

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31989.html

President Obama plans to announce a three-year freeze on discretionary, “non-security” spending in the lead-up to Wednesday's State of the Union address, Hill Democratic sources familiar with the plan tell POLITICO.

The move, intended to blunt the populist backlash against Obama's $787 billion stimulus and an era of trillion-dollar deficits — and to quell Democratic anxiety over last Tuesday's Massachusetts Senate election — is projected to save $250 billion, the Democrats said.

The freeze would not apply to defense spending or spending on intelligence, homeland security or veterans.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/31989.html#ixzz0dfzeKX8Q

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
I'll believe it when I see it.

So will I. I just think it's hysterical to see the hysteria going on in Washington D.C over the Massachusetts election. Total panic, saying anything that he thinks middle America wants to hear. He has totally lost the trust of Americans and still thinks that all he has to do is make a bunch of promises that he has no intention of keeping. Now even the liberals can't beleive what he has promised them because they just got thrown under the bus. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's called political expediency, the Massachusett's election has him in a full blown panic. He has not a clue where to go, so you just got healthcare and any further spending proposals sent down the crapper. Don't worry, he's not fooling me, I know who he is.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You libs must feel the pain that Rev. Wright felt when he was thrown under the bus for political expediency. ROTHLMAO

Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

President Obama plans to announce a three-year freeze on discretionary, “non-security” spending in the lead-up to Wednesday's State of the Union address, Hill Democratic sources familiar with the plan tell POLITICO.

The move, intended to blunt the populist backlash against Obama's $787 billion stimulus and an era of trillion-dollar deficits — and to quell Democratic anxiety over last Tuesday's Massachusetts Senate election — is projected to save $250 billion, the Democrats said.

The freeze would not apply to defense spending or spending on intelligence, homeland security or veterans.

Read more: Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

first, only loons refer to him as 'messiah'. normal people do not.

second, did he? how would you know?

third, what's a liberal? what's a moderate? and who is who on this board?

see, loons have a problem with that cause they're so far right they don't know where center is. ;)

Read more: Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

see, loons have a problem with that cause they're so far right they don't know where center is. ;)

Loons don't refer to him as "Messiah" ... right wingers do.

Oh wait ...

Obama abandoned liberals the day he was inaugurated.

He sure did, and he continues to show it. And yet he's somehow left to the hard right. To the rest of the world at this point, Obama is not even to the left in many cases.

Obama is the one you have been lighting your candle to every night. :lol::lol::lol: How does it feel to be dumped???? :lol::lol::lol::lol: I think even the dumb down America channel MSNBC might even get their panty's all tied up in a wad over this. We will know when they start doing factual journalism and reporting the truth. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Obama is the one you have been lighting your candle to every night. :lol::lol::lol: How does it feel to be dumped???? :lol::lol::lol::lol: I think even the dumb down America channel MSNBC might even get their panty's all tied up in a wad over this. We will know when they start doing factual journalism and reporting the truth. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

is he? have you ever seen me talk about him other to tell the wingnuts they're nuts? or to point out the faux outrage of the rightwingnuts is hypocritical and ignorant?

i don't think you have.

but keep making up what you think other people believe. you aren't very good at it, though.

The last time we had any semblance of fiscal discipline Clinton was president. Why would the left be shocked that a Democratic president is once again trying to clean up a Republican mess?

24wd37p.jpg

Now let's consider: Bush had a repub congress for 8 years, not a super majority, but close enough, and we had record spending and deficits. Obama has(d) a supermajority and we have record spending and deficits that are farther reaching than Bush' terms. If we're never gonna kick these lice out, the least we could do is to even up the house and senate to where they are quaqmired in hell with each other.

Forum List

Back