ATTENTION LIBERALS, you have just been DUMPED by your MESSIAH.

ATTENTION LIBERALS, you have just been DUMPED by your MESSIAH.

messiah_obama.jpg

So... is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Should liberals be happy?

Should conservatives be happy?

Should Jesus, Mary, and the donkey be happy?

Is Obama still a communist? Or were those just cheap bullshit attacks?

I'm so confused.

As for "spending freezes"... if we can live long periods of time and function without these "frozen" segments of our government WTF do they exist for? If they're worth "freezing" they're worth getting rid of. Just saying. I didn't buy that bullshit with McCain and Palin and I don't buy it with Obama.

republicans did not have a majority in the house and senate for 8 years....the dems took over in 2006....but according to liberals, only bush is responsible, all those dems in the house and senate are innocent

I don't believe a word of it. It's unthinkable for a liberal Democrat to not spend any and all the money he can beg, steal or borrow. Is this the same guy that told us GITMO would be closed down in a year after he got elected???? I don't see a "For Rent" sign in front of the holding pen for terrorists. Gibbs must have really screwed up this particular talking point.

It's called political expediency, the Massachusett's election has him in a full blown panic. He has not a clue where to go, so you just got healthcare and any further spending proposals sent down the crapper. Don't worry, he's not fooling me, I know who he is.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You libs must feel the pain that Rev. Wright felt when he was thrown under the bus for political expediency. ROTHLMAO

President Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

President Obama plans to announce a three-year freeze on discretionary, “non-security” spending in the lead-up to Wednesday's State of the Union address, Hill Democratic sources familiar with the plan tell POLITICO.

The move, intended to blunt the populist backlash against Obama's $787 billion stimulus and an era of trillion-dollar deficits — and to quell Democratic anxiety over last Tuesday's Massachusetts Senate election — is projected to save $250 billion, the Democrats said.

The freeze would not apply to defense spending or spending on intelligence, homeland security or veterans.

Read more: President Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

Of course you mean after he has spent more than any POTUS in the history of the United States in one year on NADA & MORE THAN ALL WARS HAVE COST IN THE UNITED STATES HISTORY COMBINED--Obama has decided to turn into JOHN MCCAIN/SARAH PALIN--:lol::lol:

"The Change You Can Believe In"--:lol::lol:

One Big Ass Mistake America

Last edited:
Can't help but notice that the left has no problem with Obama doing a complete 180..

So very very strange.

No kidding, he is doing 180's so fast that it's hard to keep up with. :lol::lol::lol:
It's like they say in Colorado about the weather, "Wait 15 minutes it will change." It should be stated that " Wait 15 minutes Obama will state something 180 to what he stated 15 minutes ago.":lol::lol::lol:

Obama is no leader, he handed over the economy, health care, cap and trade to Pelosi and Reid and he hit the golf course and basketball courts. He turned over national security to Eric Holder, allowing the underwear bomber to lawyer up after our own FBI was allowed to interogate him for ONLY 50 minutes.

Obama has no convictions, direction, or answers. If it sounds, or should I say, reads good, he states it, never meaning what he states or promises, never intending to fullfill those promises. He promised everyone the moon so he would get their vote. He is an empty suit and a Pelosi and Reid puppet, that's it-- he is going to go down as the worst President in history beating Jimmy Carter out of 1st place for that position. Only 3 more years to go, hopefully we can all survive him. I will pray that we do.:eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

It's called political expediency, the Massachusett's election has him in a full blown panic. He has not a clue where to go, so you just got healthcare and any further spending proposals sent down the crapper. Don't worry, he's not fooling me, I know who he is.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You libs must feel the pain that Rev. Wright felt when he was thrown under the bus for political expediency. ROTHLMAO

President Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

President Obama plans to announce a three-year freeze on discretionary, “non-security” spending in the lead-up to Wednesday's State of the Union address, Hill Democratic sources familiar with the plan tell POLITICO.

The move, intended to blunt the populist backlash against Obama's $787 billion stimulus and an era of trillion-dollar deficits — and to quell Democratic anxiety over last Tuesday's Massachusetts Senate election — is projected to save $250 billion, the Democrats said.

The freeze would not apply to defense spending or spending on intelligence, homeland security or veterans.

Read more: President Obama to propose spending freeze - Glenn Thrush and David Rogers - POLITICO.com

Of course you mean after he has spent more than any POTUS in the history of the United States in one year on NADA & MORE THAN ALL WARS HAVE COST IN THE UNITED STATES HISTORY COMBINED--Obama has decided to turn into JOHN MCCAIN/SARAH PALIN--:lol::lol:

Yes, it's akin to shutting the barn doors after the cows have already run off. 250 billion amounts to a drop of water in a five gallon bucket. He thinks he's foolin us, but he's not.. :lol::lol:

You better be beleiving in that change, because change is all you gonna have left. Pocket change that is.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, McCain and Palin did campaign on freezing spending, but they were going to do that right off not wait until they passed another 1.5 trillion is spending like Obama did.Hmmmmmmmmm very interesting. LOLOLOLOLOL I think that he has also agreed with Bush that you can't just close GITMO because it's not closed yet and I suspect it won't be closed for the rest of his term.LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

Yes, it's akin to shutting the barn doors after the cows have already run off. 250 billion amounts to a drop of water in a five gallon bucket. He thinks he's foolin us, but he's not.. :lol::lol:

You better be beleiving in that change, because change is all you gonna have left. Pocket change that is.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes, McCain and Palin did campaign on freezing spending, but they were going to do that right off not wait until they passed another 1.5 trillion is spending like Obama did.Hmmmmmmmmm very interesting. LOLOLOLOLOL I think that he has also agreed with Bush that you can't just close GITMO because it's not closed yet and I suspect it won't be closed for the rest of his term.LOLOLOLOLOL

Since Mass-Obama has jumped from far out left to far right conservative--so fast--that center no longer exists.--:lol::lol:

Henceforth--One year after Obama's ignaguration-& after he has spent this country into oblivion-Obama proclaims that we should have voted for McCain/Palin--:clap2:

Last edited:
Jillian, the lover of The MARXIST Messiah's TRILLIONs,TRILLIONs, and TRILLIONs ( am I up to 3.4 Trillion yet ?), and DogShit are moderates.......sure they are.

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

I never called myself a moderate. I self-identify as a Liberal, however, I seem more Libertarian now a days than Liberal. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back