Attention liberals: In case you haven't figured out how to define the word "woman"....

Who did alleged bomb threats hurt?
But actual people in actual stores were threatened face to face by MAGATS carrying weapons.
THAT is actual factual terrorism.

But...........................

2020 riots 2.jpg

Your threats is why Target moved the display.

YOUR TERRORIST THREATS
Cite any threats I made. Failing that, feel free to admit you just made it all up. Then deal with the reality of the called in bomb threats, which is an actual crime the authorities take very seriously.

Who did alleged bomb threats hurt?
But actual people in actual stores were threatened face to face by MAGATS carrying weapons.
THAT is actual factual terrorism.
No, you forgot. Refusing to shop at Target is real terrorism, the talking head on TV said so.

You do know that bomb threats are taken very seriously and are crimes, right?

Cite any threats I made. Failing that, feel free to admit you just made it all up. Then deal with the reality of the called in bomb threats, which is an actual crime the authorities take very seriously.
When a politician speaks to a group and uses the word "you" is he speaking to only one person or the entire group.

YOU made physical threat to Target employees while armed.
and
There's every reason to believe the same YOU made any bomb threats.

No, you forgot. Refusing to shop at Target is real terrorism, the talking head on TV said so.

You do know that bomb threats are taken very seriously and are crimes, right?
Sorry, I don't watch TV except to stream movies.
People responding to talking heads is how we end up with you.

There's hundreds more and no editing required.

Lol .. shooting up beer cans is violence against the alphabet mafia?

How about those trans gender individuals who decided to shoot up a night club in Colorado and Nashville, TN? Or the plethora of violent outbreaks where men are being called sir, and they have a melt down / tantrum / violent outbreak over their perceived misuse of pronouns or using their "dead name?"

When a politician speaks to a group and uses the word "you" is he speaking to only one person or the entire group.

and
Yet .. when a politician uses the word "they" or "them" .. he could be speaking to an individual -- a very confused one that needs help.

Where the hell are the "feminists" while the trannies are destroying women in sports and drag is simply, clownishly and insultingly mocking women, all for the purpose of getting close to the children whom they want to sexually destroy?

"Equality for women" my ASS!

They've suddenly gone chickenshit.

Women who disagree with the transgenderization of children and the destruction of female sports by male athletes on the playing field and in the locker room, are not just cancelled and shouted down, they are physically attacked by male crossdressers. Before we call those women chickenshit, we need to see more men taking up for them physically.

Some men, including university police helped her escape her attackers and stay behind locked doors for three hours, but they made no arrests. Where were the men to kick those cross-dressers' asses? Where are the male government officials to put a stop to this absurd nonsense?

Women who disagree with the transgenderization of children and the destruction of female sports by male athletes on the playing field and in the locker room, are not just cancelled and shouted down, they are physically attacked by male crossdressers. Before we call those women chickenshit, we need to see more men taking up for them physically.

Some men, including university police helped her escape her attackers and stay behind locked doors for three hours, but they made no arrests. Where were the men to kick those cross-dressers' asses? Where are the male government officials to put a stop to this absurd nonsense?

I say "chickenshits" because they have done nothing thus far to stop the momentum that has brought us all to this point. This terrorism didn't happen over night, but over decades of the TOTALITARIAN TIPTOE.

I have to admit with shame that I also have been too tolerant throughout this process.

And yes, I want more men to stand up and be men as well and fight back.

Your points are valid, as usual. Thank you for sharing them.

and
IOW, you can't do it. I knew you couldn't do it because I knew I didn't do it. Now feel free to admit you made it all up.

In fact, if you want to play that game, what group am I supposedly a part of that you want to include me in, and on what basis do you create this mythical connection that only you can see?

Sorry, I don't watch TV except to stream movies.
People responding to talking heads is how we end up with you.
Yet you seem to believe that boycotting Target is a terrible, just terrible thing to do while apparently making a bomb threat is not. And it's clear you've won the argument when the other guy goes full retard and tries juvenile insults.

Haven't we been told there's nothing wrong with a man in drag? Kinda getting mixed messages here.

It's funny when left wrong-wing filth, with one tip of their forked tongues, insist that there is nothing at all wrong with certain forms of fucked-up sexual perversion, and then, with the other tip of their forked tongue, use false accusations of the same fucked-up perversions as attempted insults at their opposition. Often in the very same post.

Real men protect women and children.

Lol .. shooting up beer cans is violence against the alphabet mafia?

How about those trans gender individuals who decided to shoot up a night club in Colorado and Nashville, TN? Or the plethora of violent outbreaks where men are being called sir, and they have a melt down / tantrum / violent outbreak over their perceived misuse of pronouns or using their "dead name?"
Yes.
Just like putting a photo of Hilary Clinton on a target is a threat.

AND

Self hating LBGTQ+ people are the result of the abused suffered by these people and, be sure the most virulent haters of LBGTQ+ people are ALWAYS in the closet.

How's your closet these days?

Yet .. when a politician uses the word "they" or "them" .. he could be speaking to an individual -- a very confused one that needs help.
No, obviously the nuances of the language escape you.
When speaking directly to an individual referring to them in the third person is stupid.
But then, you are you.

IOW, you can't do it. I knew you couldn't do it because I knew I didn't do it. Now feel free to admit you made it all up.

In fact, if you want to play that game, what group am I supposedly a part of that you want to include me in, and on what basis do you create this mythical connection that only you can see?
Obviously the little grammar lesson failed to hit home.
Not surprising given the tiny mind of the audience.

And
Why do I include you, with "them?"
Lie down with lying dogs and get up with MAGAT fleas.

Yet you seem to believe that boycotting Target is a terrible, just terrible thing to do while apparently making a bomb threat is not. And it's clear you've won the argument when the other guy goes full retard and tries juvenile insults.
Boycott? Whatever.
Threaten and commit violence is terrorism.

After 1/6 I'm not surprised a MAGAT doesn't know the difference.

Forum List

Back