Attention gays and obama worshipers

"Attention gays and obama worshipers"

The OP is at least consistent in his ignorance and stupidity.

A significant number of gay Americans are republican and conservative, many of whom didn't vote for the president; some of the most hard-core arch-conservatives are gay.

Consequently, to be gay, to agree with yesterday's ruling, has nothing to do with 'worshiping' the president – indeed, no one 'worships' Obama, the notion is ridiculous partisan idiocy.

not all gays agree with the SC ruling. Calling their relationship a marriage is not an important criteria for many gays, its only those on the far left who are hung up on a word.

as to worshiping Obozo, you do it, the left wing media does it, and the left wing press does it. Because he is half black the media has given him a pass from day one, never vetted him, never asked any hard questions, never looked into his background and beliefs. His half blackness was all that mattered. pathetic.

two threads
1. is gay marriage the most important issue
2. this one--------will you guys shut up now that you have won

We're allowed to celebrate just as much as you're allowed to pout.

sure, go for it, celebrate. have a group butt fucking party. enjoy your new social acceptance of your perversions.

Its our party and you can cry if want to.

enjoy it, run naked in the streets with a dildo up your ass and a dick in your mouth, you are FREE, you are MARRIED, you can do anything.:ahole-1:

We only do that when we celebrate a two year anniversary.

yes I know, I have seen it in SFO and NOLA at decadence fest---------which is aptly named.

that issue is over, the SC has ruled. Time to move on. Can you do that?

The problem is, the American Taliban (Tea Party) is not going to let this go.

Would you give up your beliefs if this went against you?

For the record, the tea party is a movement, not a political party. It is a movement of patriots and people who believe in the constitution, individual freedom, lower taxes, and smaller less intrusive government.
The Tea Party is the lunatic fringe of the Republican Party

you know nothing about the tea party. Sure there are a few lunatics. But the vast majority are normal patriotic americans who are fed up with incompetent government and its intrusion into their lives.

No....Lunatic fringe

Refugees from the John Birch Society

totally wrong, you display your ignorance, as usual.

We're allowed to celebrate just as much as you're allowed to pout.

sure, go for it, celebrate. have a group butt fucking party. enjoy your new social acceptance of your perversions.

enjoy it, run naked in the streets with a dildo up your ass and a dick in your mouth, you are FREE, you are MARRIED, you can do anything.:ahole-1:

yes I know, I have seen it in SFO and NOLA at decadence fest---------which is aptly named.

Please, do go on about much you don't care about gay marriage. Maybe another 3,000 posts on the subject will convince yourself.

Shrug. Frankly Emily, you are jumping into my conversation with Redfish without knowing what it is all about.

I believe in separation of church and state.
I believe that has nothing to do with legal marriage.
I don't think the courts should impose religious beliefs on anyone- and the courts are not.

Hi Syriusly to YOU they are not imposing beliefs, because you are not of the same beliefs and background as the people complaining of the bias they do see and experience.

This is similar to when people who are prolife do not see themselves as imposing their 'beliefs'
by pushing a prolife law, such as life beginning at conception. They relate so strongly that this is just truth, just pure science, there is no choice of belief in it. That life, unborn or whatever, is already life, is already genetically a UNIQUE individual, and ending such life is murder. Period. Just a fact, and no "belief" being established if govt were to make this the basis of law.

So I hope this helps you to understand
the mindset of a prolife person who doesn't understand how their
"beliefs" are imposing religious bias through govt. To them it is not! It is natural science, universal for all people who are conceived the same way. It "applies to all people" and is not some "belief"

Just like you do not see Courts are "imposing any beliefs" through marriage.

Maybe both sides are being made to walk in each other's shoes and experience what the other is thinking. For the first time, i am also hearing conservatives yelling about separating beliefs from the govt like I've never heard before; usually it's the liberals calling for separation and the conservatives saying there is no such thing, it is not in the First Amendment. But now they are asking for separation, so they might finally get why this concept is so important, when the shoe is on the other foot!

Last edited:

Please, do go on about much you don't care about gay marriage. Maybe another 3,000 posts on the subject will convince yourself.

Dear mdk
Gay marriage is being used to bring up the issue of "separation of church and state"

Same as using gay marriage to make political and social statements.
Since it only affects a small portion of the population, it is politically driven.

It is being used as a pawn on both sides.

If people really wanted gay marriage for what it is in itself,
it would have been kept in private where it can be practiced and established without creating a media circus on both sides. This is not unlike the anti-war, the pro-green, the pro-choice issues: All exploited for political points and less about solving the problems divided and bullied over.

The whole point WAS to create the media circus and hype.
It is like using cats to create a cat fight.
People care more about the fight than the cats.

Dear mdk
Gay marriage is being used to bring up the issue of "separation of church and state"

Since it only affects a small portion of the population, it is politically driven.

it would have been kept in private where it can be practiced and established without creating a media circus on both sides. This is not unlike the anti-war, the pro-green, the pro-choice issues: All exploited for political points and less about solving the problems divided and bullied over.

well said. the current gay agenda is not about equality, rights, freedom, acceptance, bigotry, or even marriage.

It is about trying to use the government to force societal acceptance of a lifestyle that many feel is morally, biologically, or culturally wrong.

If those on the left would admit what this is really about, progress might be possible.

Dear mdk

well said. the current gay agenda is not about equality, rights, freedom, acceptance, bigotry, or even marriage.

It is about trying to use the government to force societal acceptance of a lifestyle that many feel is morally, biologically, or culturally wrong.

If those on the left would admit what this is really about, progress might be possible.

Now that ruling is over do you still think that gays are morally, biologically, and, culturally wrong? So much for you being forced to accept gays.

Dear mdk

Now that ruling is over do you still think that gays are morally, biologically, and, culturally wrong? So much for you being forced to accept gays.

Strange question. Is a SC ruling supposed to change what people believe? Does the SC have the power to control our thoughts?

The OP opened with "You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost." He got the first part right, which is good for him.

Dear mdk

Strange question. Is a SC ruling supposed to change what people believe? Does the SC have the power to control our thoughts?

It doesn't. It only further proves my point that you are not being forced to accept anything.

You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost.

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation? Like 18 trillion in debt and radical muslims who want us all dead by beheading.

Nobody worships Obama you ignorant piece of shit. STFU and take your defeat like the little bitch that you are.
Bump

Dear mdk

Wanna bet that support for marriage equality will go up after the ruling?

You won your two signature issues in the supreme court. You won and the country lost.

Now will you STFU about it so we can concentrate of the real problems facing this nation? Like 18 trillion in debt and radical muslims who want us all dead by beheading.

Nah, twas only the first domino. Next we're going to get LGBT into all the anti-discrimination laws for every state.

Then for a hattrick we're going to ban the Republican Party. ;)

Dear mdk

It doesn't. It only further proves my point that you are not being forced to accept anything.

Well, you are simply wrong. The gay wedding cake that the baker must make or be fined is a perfect example. Americans are being forced to accept and participate in things they do not believe in.

Now, if you want a baker to make a cake with a confederate flag on it, he can refuse with no punishment.

Our activities in the market place should be based on freedom, not what someone in DC deems politically correct.

Nah, twas only the first domino. Next we're going to get LGBT into all the anti-discrimination laws for every state.

banning the mental illness known as liberalism would be a much better goal :bye1:

banning the mental illness known as liberalism would be a much better goal :bye1:

If fantasizing, how about we just ban all political parties? Instead of important votes following party lines, let's force everybody to think independently. :)

Dear mdk

Well, you are simply wrong. The gay wedding cake that the baker must make or be fined is a perfect example. Americans are being forced to accept and participate in things they do not believe in.

Now, if you want a baker to make a cake with a confederate flag on it, he can refuse with no punishment.

Our activities in the market place should be based on freedom, not what someone in DC deems politically correct.

You'll notice that my post mentioned you and not some bakers, right? You'll find that I am opposed to public accommodation laws in most instances. All of them. Save whining about them, what have you done to get these laws changed? I write my elected officials all the time about PA laws. The problem with these laws is that neither side of the aisle is very interested in scrapping them.

Well SCOTUS has opened the flood gates to other nontraditional marriages, A man can legally have 2 wives, a woman can legally have 2 husbands. Brother and sister marry, etc.
SCOTUS can not discriminate against the above.They have created marriage anarchy. Can't wait to see how the courts handle gay divorces. They probably will need more hours of divorce courts. The lawyers will certainly benefit. There will be those who will call themselves gay divorce specialists.
However, gay marriage is the law of the land now. States will be sued for failing to comply. The end.

Cats will marry dogs, polar bears will marry baby seals. ANARCHY WILL REIGN!!!!

Well sure... but your time line is a tad off, as you're using the future tense and, the proper tense is the present.

If fantasizing, how about we just ban all political parties? Instead of important votes following party lines, let's force everybody to think independently. :)

I am with you on that. But don't expect it to happen

Forum List

Back