Attention Atheists: How Was The Earth Created?

scientific theory has evidence that points to its possibility, religious theory is just made up stuff.
Religious theory has evidence that points to it's possibility: The Holy Bible. Witnesses to Jesus' miracles wrote about and some even prophesied his miracles long before His appearance on earth

Did they now?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/85079-jesus-was-not-the-messiah.html

Nice try but,
Fail.
:eusa_whistle:

Where did the "matter of nebula" come from and how was it formed? How did it become a "center of nuclear fusion" as you say?

At least you're trying, unlike some people in this thread.

Matter IS Energy and the First Law of Thermodynamics, proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule, says Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So Energy didn't "come from," it IS.

The FLoT, aka the Law of Conservation on Energy, is elementary school science, I surprised you know nothing about it!

Right there ... that actually supports the idea that some god (or gods) had to have started it all, no matter how it was accomplished.

You're both fucking morons

Matter/energy can't be created or destroyed within the universe

The universe itself is another matter entirely. Try using your fucking brains and learning the basics of logic and reasoning.

Oh, wait, what was your philosophy, KK?

Ignore logic, ignore facts, ignore science...

Matter IS Energy and the First Law of Thermodynamics, proven with a repeatable experiment by James Prescott Joule, says Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So Energy didn't "come from," it IS.

The FLoT, aka the Law of Conservation on Energy, is elementary school science, I surprised you know nothing about it!

Right there ... that actually supports the idea that some god (or gods) had to have started it all, no matter how it was accomplished.

The universe itself is another matter entirely. Try using your fucking brains and learning the basics of logic and reasoning.

Actually, that law applies only to known matter and energy. ;)

Do you think there is only one religion? My religion...
You don't even know the fucking religion, you stupid ****. You try to say you study the Egyptian mythologies, yet you didn't know what the feather of Ma'at was or the purpose of the scales. You like to talk a lot about things you know jack shit about.

Do you think there is only one religion? My religion...
You don't even know the fucking religion, you stupid ****. You try to say you study the Egyptian mythologies, yet you didn't know what the feather of Ma'at was or the purpose of the scales. You like to talk a lot about things you know jack shit about.

Yes I do know, just because intelligent people don't want to derail threads doesn't make us wrong or mean we don't know. Hell, you can look up info on Mayat (a more accurate spelling) online, though it's all third grade info. Learn to speak the language before you try that one though.

Perhaps one day you will learn to be more intelligent and think for yourself. ;)

What massive arrogance a person must have to believe that their viewpoint is the one and only truth!

But isn't that exactly what your viewpoint is, Mad Scientist? That your God is the one and only God, and your Bible is the one and only holy word of God's prophets, that Jesus Christ is the one and only messiah, and that those who don't believe as you do will be rejected from the Gates of Heaven to burn forever in a fiery pit because what you believe is the one and only truth? In fact, isn't that the viewpoint of every monotheist alive? Muslims, Jews, and Christians alike? Those who do not believe what they believe are infidels? They are rejected by God, or Allah, or Yahweh?
(I knew one of you would ask this question)
If that were true then why would I start a thread asking for proof that God didn't create the universe?

Fail.
'Cause you're a troll and an ignorant fool?

Of course there is evidence. There is thousands and thousands of years of hundreds of millions of personal and social experiences among a thousand denominations. Is it objective, verifiable proof scientifically. Of course not. That is why it is called faith, but it cannot be dismissed. Whereas, atheism is easily dismissed. No one has ever looked in every nth place in the universe in the same nth portion of a second. Epistemology clearly supports my reasoning.

True, no one has ever looked in every nth place in the universe in the same nth portion of a second and found a Diety either. But this did not keep people from making God or Gods up!!:eusa_whistle:

Careful--some faiths claim that you can only use up to 6 thousand years.......

You morons don't know theism from gnosticism? They're two different questions, you twits

Wrong. It's a matter of definition, but my sig already records your disdain for evidence and logic

Wrong. It's a matter of definition, but my sig already records your disdain for evidence and logic

Actually, there are theories of other wavelengths of both matter and energy. ;)

Forum List

Back