Atlanta Fire Chief Fired for Writing Christian Book

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
The guy wrote the book on his own time. He was fired because he doesn't support gays. While I would disagree with him, he still has that right.

Is it going to become commonplace for people to get fired from government jobs because of their religious beliefs? It's one thing if people push their religion on co-workers. What a person does on their time off is their own business. He didn't break any laws. He merely holds views that are not politically correct.

Atlanta Fire Chief Fired for Expressing Christian Beliefs

The guy wrote the book on his own time. He was fired because he doesn't support gays. While I would disagree with him, he still has that right.

Is it going to become commonplace for people to get fired from government jobs because of their religious beliefs? It's one thing if people push their religion on co-workers. What a person does on their time off is their own business. He didn't break any laws. He merely holds views that are not politically correct.

For being fired for their silly reasons, this guy should fight it all the way to the Supreme Court and get some of those clowns fired.

Yeah but seriously, why should we have to spend years of our lives and untold thousands of dollars on such nonsense???

because haters gonna hate...and there is almost nothing quite as satisfying as kicking someones ass in court.

snappy.gif

Maybe let's wait until the entire story is reported.
The dailysignal. Really. It's about as conservative as it gets.

snappy.gif

Read: Accurate.

snappy.gif

tumblr_inline_nepeamE9Pq1rcypds.gif

Still waiting!

Read: Accurate.

I see a huge judgment in Chief Cochrans future.

Bigotry, doing what bigotry does... .

Such is the nature of evil.

Last edited:
What this is is an example of the intolerance of the homosexual community. Their way or no way. The Chief will have a hard time fighting this, unless he does it on his own. No lawyer is going to take a case where there is little money in it for them.

The Chief is screwed by the PC police.

Amazing, isn't it?

I see a huge judgment in Chief Cochrans future.
Yes! It goes like this......... Well done! Good and faithful servant!

What this is is an example of the intolerance of the homosexual community. Their way or no way. The Chief will have a hard time fighting this, unless he does it on his own. No lawyer is going to take a case where there is little money in it for them.

There are firms of privately funded attorneys that will take this case. Then there's the percentage of the judgment against the city.

Will people have to take gay loyalty oaths?

There are firms of privately funded attorneys that will take this case. Then there's the percentage of the judgment against the city.

Will people have to take gay loyalty oaths?

It would be great to follow this story and see what happens. I am sticking with the Chief is screwed.

Forum List

Back