Atheists and demons are one and the same (Or worse).

American4Americ

Doge of Venezia
Oct 22, 2013
America
Atheists push the Satanist agenda more than the devil, and demons themselves. You see demons believe in GOD, while atheists doubt the good lord.

Last edited:
Atheists push the Satanist agenda more than the devil, and demons themselves. You see demons believe in GOD, while atheists doubt the good lord.

Still, I don't think it is right to demonize people. I think we should be respectful and gentle to people.

There my be hope for you

An Oxford University researcher and author specializing in neuroscience has suggested that one day religious fundamentalism may be treated as a curable mental illness.

LiveLeak.com - Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness

Maybe they can use it to treat the global warming lemmings, too.

Still, I don't think it is right to demonize people. I think we should be respectful and gentle to people.

They are god-forsaken demons that try to lure people away from CHRIST! We don't even know if they are people, so there is hardly a reason to be polite.
Even demons know Christ, and shudder but the godless is the worst fool.

Last edited:

They are god-forsaken demons that try to lure people away from CHRIST! We don't even know if they are people, so there is hardly a reason to be polite.

Yeah...if atheists are toted as non-human, easier to kill them, eh?

The lord will send them to hell, so there is no reason to respect them in life.

Atheists cannot BE something they don't even believe exists.

(Yeah, I know ... Why bother being logical with froot loops?)

Actually, I like this attitude cuz maybe it will make the bible thumpers leave people alone. I mean, why would they proselytize and preach to people who are already doomed?

Cool.

Just don't expect atheists to respect the beliefs of "christians".

There my be hope for you

An Oxford University researcher and author specializing in neuroscience has suggested that one day religious fundamentalism may be treated as a curable mental illness.

LiveLeak.com - Neuroscientist, Says Religious Fundamentalism Could Be Treated As A Mental Illness

Where do we send our checks to fund such important research? :)

Bullshit!

The reason to show tolerance, if not respect, is none other than The United States Constitution.

Everyone, including you and I, have the guaranteed right to be wrong.

AVG-Prediction: Religious fundamentalists in the USA will grow to hate The Constitution as more and more non-fundamentalists and more and more wrong-fundamentalists use it to claim their right to exist.

Bullshit!

The reason to show tolerance, if not respect, is none other than The United States Constitution.

Everyone, including you and I, have the guaranteed right to be wrong.

The OP probably hates that the Constitution is a secular document and probably REALLY hates the 1st Amendment.

Actually, I like this attitude cuz maybe it will make the bible thumpers leave people alone. I mean, why would they proselytize and preach to people who are already doomed?

Cool.

I read his response very differently.
He said if they are doomed why respect them now. He was responding to a poster that suggested marginalizing non-believers made it easier to kill them.
It seemed to me he was agreeing, and not making the case to ignore them.
Kinda scary.

Cool.

I read his response very differently.
He said if they are doomed why respect them now. He was responding to a poster that suggested marginalizing non-believers made it easier to kill them.
It seemed to me he was agreeing, and not making the case to ignore them.
Kinda scary.

History shows that it IS very scary. Do you think atheists and non-christians would be safe from the likes of him if it wasn't for our secular laws?

Dear Lord, who art in heaven, please determine where American4Americ is to go when he passes from this life, and send me to the other place.....

Forum List

Back