Atheist Stand to Lose the Most.

Proletarian wrote ...

pywakit, I must object to number #5. You're trying to apply contemporary law to events that are alleged to have occurred ~2000 years ago. If you object to Mary's age, it is on you to demonstrate why her age makes the event objectionable.

No, I am not. People had essentially the same 'genetic' lifespan as they do now. Yes, the AVERAGE age was lower than today, but young girls were just that. Young girls. What makes you think they were any more capable of making such an important decision ( allowing an eternally old being to impregnate them ) when girls of that period were taught ZIP!?? A 14 year old today could make a way better informed choice than a 14 year old of those days. GIRLS WERE PROPERTY. WOMEN WERE PROPERTY! They did whatever they were told or there were serious consequences. Get real. God could have at least screwed a 18 -35 year old. He didn't want to. Clearly.

So the evolution of God on earth fits the history... This surprises you?

☭proletarian☭;1828159 said:
I'll address your valid points when you make some ;)

Ok, Brainiac. Maybe just one at a time.

It IS NOT FREE WILL if there is coersion. Who WOULDN'T be terrified of being tortured for eternity?

This is not VALID? Coersion is coersion. Man has laws against it. It is a serious offense. So how is this not a VALID point?

Come on. Man up. Let's hear your excuse for this bs. Shall I repeat? Or do you not understand? COERSION=NOT FREE.

Gonna run and hide again?

Last edited:
if im wrong, as an atheist, i get to go to hell instead of being dead and nothing else.

ill be punished by the devil for not having known that god existed during my life.
by eternal torture.
man that would suck. i wander if there's any way out of there once your in.
do i really have to burn alive and be poked by sharp needles forever then? :(

If im dead and there's nothing else it won't matter but if i'm right i wont be suffering an eternity in hell fire.

You are so GOD DAMN DUMB it hurts to read your posts!!!!

☭proletarian☭;1828156 said:
Not really. So far you seem like a really moronic ass and you've yet to show yourself to be truthful at all.

You'll never make it into the Sphincter's Guild at this rate.

"you've yet to show yourself to be truthful at all"

Oh really? What did I lie about? One man vs 10? Just a little exaggeration. The rest is absolutely accurate. And you know it. Must I post passages from your childish little book?

All this is from genesis. Take me 5 minutes.

And I suspect your head is deep in the sphincter guild right this second. Why would I want to join?

Loser.

Last edited:
if im wrong, as an atheist, i get to go to hell instead of being dead and nothing else.

ill be punished by the devil for not having known that god existed during my life.
by eternal torture.
man that would suck. i wander if there's any way out of there once your in.
do i really have to burn alive and be poked by sharp needles forever then? :(

If im dead and there's nothing else it won't matter but if i'm right i wont be suffering an eternity in hell fire.

Exercise your free will and don't read them then.

Exercise YOUR free will and stop telling little kids they will go to hell if they don't accept jusus.

Still waiting for you to tell the gang here what I lied about ....

Back it up ... bitch. Lol.

And address the FREE WILL point. It's valid.

Last edited:

I am mentally FLOGGING myself by reading your posts so I can go to heaven and laugh my fucking ass off when you self-serving "Christians" wind up in hell.

As pointed out earlier it is FAR more likely that an Athiest will get into "heaven" than a SELF-SERVING FUCK like you.

So where was "Sodom"?

Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah found !The location of the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah are detailed. ... before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the Lord, ...
Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah found ! -

Last edited:

I am mentally FLOGGING myself by reading your posts so I can go to heaven and laugh my fucking ass off when you self-serving "Christians" wind up in hell.

As pointed out earlier it is FAR more likely that an Athiest will get into "heaven" than a SELF-SERVING FUCK like you.
I must have struck a nerve.

You have to wonder how all those catholic priests managed to gloss over the 'man with man' abomination shit in the bible. Hey! I know! They said "Well, the bible doesn't actually say ANYTHING about a MAN fucking a BOY!" Cool!!! Lol.

Oh yes. Clearly religion has been a blessing for mankind.

Im not Catholic, and I dont believe what they do. But I cant stand it when people try to pretend the actions of a few bad apples equates to all of them. You lose all credibility you have when you use the fallacy.

So where was "Sodom"?

Biblical Sodom and Gomorrah found !The location of the ancient cities of Sodom and Gomorrah are detailed. ... before the Lord destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even as the garden of the Lord, ...

Seriously. Are you retarded? Back up your bullshit. Prove I was untruthful. Prove your crap about 'free will'.

Who gives a shit if there is a small amount of historical fact in the bible. Pick any story written today and you will find a blend of actual events, places, and FANTASY.

You are clearly incapable of the most rudimentary logic, and reason.

Idiot.

So where was "Sodom"?

Seriously. Are you retarded? Back up your bullshit. Prove I was untruthful. Prove your crap about 'free will'.

Who gives a shit if there is a small amount of historical fact in the bible. Pick any story written today and you will find a blend of actual events, places, and FANTASY.

Idiot.
Maybe the evidence to back up the storys you speak of will be found 5000 yrs in the future

The religious believe that "atheists" don't believe in "God". The truth is, atheist simply don't believe in "mysticism" of any kind. No supernatural. No ghosts. Nothing that smacks of the "unseen".

Witchcraft, voodoo, prayer to mythical beings, zombies, angels, vampires, spooks. It's all the same. Primitive, non-existent superstition. You might as well believe in the moon god and "stepping on a crack will break you mother's back".

Last edited by a moderator:
So where was "Sodom"?

Idiot.
Maybe the evidence to back up the storys you speak of will be found 5000 yrs in the future

Yeah right next to the WMDs weapons of mass distraction. Religion is a TOOL. A TOOL to justify ANY actions done at the bidding of some "GOD". ANY attrocity, ANY injustice, ANY IMAGINABLE acts of HATE all in the name of your "GOD" so you don't have to have a CONSCIENCE!!!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR VILE HATE FILLED VINDICTIVE COCK SUCKER OF A "GOD"!!!!!!!

Last edited:
The religious believe that "atheists" don't believe in "God". The truth is, atheist simply don't believe in "mysticism" of any kind. No supernatural. No ghosts. Nothing that smacks of the "unseen".

Witchcraft, voodoo, prayer to mythical beings, zombies, angels, vampires, spooks. It's all the same. Primitive, non-existent superstition. You might as well believe in the moon god and "stepping on a crack will break you mother's back".

You can't see air, do you believe in it?

Forum List

Back