Atheist Stand to Lose the Most.

Here's an idea Froggy........Cut the gas line in your house and sit around a while. If you come back and post tomorrow I will consider it a MIRACLE and start bowing to your "GOD". If you die you get to see your "GOD" sooner than you thought.....It really is a WIN-WIN idea.

The religious believe that "atheists" don't believe in "God". The truth is, atheist simply don't believe in "mysticism" of any kind. No supernatural. No ghosts. Nothing that smacks of the "unseen".

Witchcraft, voodoo, prayer to mythical beings, zombies, angels, vampires, spooks. It's all the same. Primitive, non-existent superstition. You might as well believe in the moon god and "stepping on a crack will break you mother's back".

You can't see air, do you believe in it?

Yeah and until recent history LIGHTNING couldn't be explained......."GOD must be ANGRY!!!"

The religious believe that "atheists" don't believe in "God". The truth is, atheist simply don't believe in "mysticism" of any kind. No supernatural. No ghosts. Nothing that smacks of the "unseen".

Witchcraft, voodoo, prayer to mythical beings, zombies, angels, vampires, spooks. It's all the same. Primitive, non-existent superstition. You might as well believe in the moon god and "stepping on a crack will break you mother's back".

Yeah and until recent history LIGHTNING couldn't be explained......."GOD must be ANGRY!!!"
Simple question, do you believe air is real?

Froggy. You have no call to ask any question. You refuse to answer questions put to you. You claimed I was untruthful. I reasonably asked you to back it up with the evidence. Now do it. Or I will have to just accept that you are a fraud, and a coward.

Ever heard of reality, Froggy? It's where we all live. It is real. Hence the name ... REALITY.

Just going to pretend you have no obligation to back up calling me a liar?

Maybe in 5000 years .... ???? Are you totally incapable of rational thought?

Cut off your air supply and you'll die in a matter of minutes.

Cut off your God supply and you'll do just fine.

Not to be a nitpicker, but can you prove that cutting off your God supply will not effect you? I mean just because you dont believe in God, doesnt mean He isnt watching over you. Im not so sure that's a statement you can back up.

Froggy. You have no call to ask any question. You refuse to answer questions put to you. You claimed I was untruthful. I reasonably asked you to back it up with the evidence. Now do it. Or I will have to just accept that you are a fraud, and a coward.

Froggy never answers any questions put to him. Dont take it personally. It's not worth the effort to get upset. So, someone calls you a liar on a messageboard. It's par for the course. If you cant handle it, stop posting.

Last edited:

Froggy never answers any questions put to him. Dont take it personally. It's not worth the effort to get upset. So, someone calls you a liar on a messageboard. It's par for the course. If you cant handle it, stop posting.

Lol. I think I will survive. Like I said earlier, I was just playing with him. It was rude of me to bait him. I'm sure he is a nice person under it all.

Amusingly, most of my friends and family believe too. I'm the oddball in the crowd.

You were given freewill to choose, if it was as you tell it he would not have given you free will you'd just been destroyed for doing evil. As for sodom it was destroyed because Abraham failed to find ten righteous men. As far as the daughters it was there evilness to get their father drunk to have sex with him to gain something for themselves (another example of free will) And yes heaven will be glorious.
Does God strike you down every time you sin?

So where was "Sodom"? Was it close to where Noah build his magical Ark? Exactly how many millions of pairs of animals were on that Ark?

What will heaven be like? Will it be the land of "Milk and Cookies"?

When Jesus comes back, what will he be wearing?

Lighten up. Everyone has the right to be wrong. If you can't appreciate the belief set of another human, at least respect the humanity that belief in something is.

Yes. We all have a right to be wrong. Do we have a right to not be constantly threatened with hell? Do we have a right to not be forced to live by these wacko's goof ball beliefs? In case you haven't noticed, they have a real problem with this whole church and state thing.

They are on a mission to badger each and every human into loving their god, and conforming to their gods supposed rules.

Yes. Be wrong all you want. Just stop fucking with my life ... and the lives of everyone else who doesn't want any part of your fairy tale.

Anyway, what were you trying to convey here? I was unable to make a coherent thought out your comment. Want to rephrase it?

Anyway, why would I respect a conceptual construct based on irrationality? A belief with no basis in fact other than they WANT to believe it.

Last edited:
So where was "Sodom"? Was it close to where Noah build his magical Ark? Exactly how many millions of pairs of animals were on that Ark?

What will heaven be like? Will it be the land of "Milk and Cookies"?

When Jesus comes back, what will he be wearing?

Lighten up. Everyone has the right to be wrong. If you can't appreciate the belief set of another human, at least respect the humanity that belief in something is.

Yes. We all have a right to be wrong. Do we have a right to not be constantly threatened with hell? Do we have a right to not be forced to live by these wacko's goof ball beliefs? In case you haven't noticed, they have a real problem with this whole church and state thing.

They are on a mission to badger each and every human into loving their god, and conforming to their gods supposed rules.

Yes. Be wrong all you want. Just stop fucking with my life ... and the lives of everyone else who doesn't want any part of your fairy tale.

Anyway, what were you trying to convey here? I was unable to make a coherent thought out your comment. Want to rephrase it?

Anyway, why would I respect a conceptual construct based on irrationality? A belief with no basis in fact other than they WANT to believe it.

That, young Jedi, is why ( insert your preferred Deity here ) gave us 'off' buttons for our computers.

"As long as you remember how to turn off your computer, no one can 'badger' you on the internet."

-Average American Joe​

@Froggy - can u read? and if so, do u have the power of comprehension? let me spell it out for u. u can't believe just to cover your ass. either u truly and wholly believe or u don't. if u truly believe, then u wouldn't be hedging your eternity on "Pascal's Wager", nor would u feel the need to post it here. u are a fence-sitter who thinks he is smarter than his all-knowing god. when u die, your god will know that u just used your faith (phoney belief) as an insurance policy to try to trick HIM into granting you access to Heaven. see u in Hell :evil:

Forum List

Back