Atheist Stand to Lose the Most.

Gawd I can't believe I am saying this.....I love you too Froggy.

And to all those I have offended with my VILE comments I appologize I have had a rare couple of months but that does not explain away such disgusting posts. You may want to take a look at my "Responsibilty for your actions" post where I try to explain my position in MUCH more reasoned terms.

If i'm wrong about God, when i die i lose nothing.But when the atheist dies if they're wrong they lose it all.

Oh no, you are going to lose the chance to crawl and fawn and beg for forgiveness for all eternity.

You won't get the chance to "worship": Oh Gawd, you're the greatest, the best-est. You are better than whipped cream and gooey chocolate. All the while on your knees, hand stretched out. Look at me Gawd, look at me, I love you. You are the best, perfect, Mr. Wonderful.

Yea, God will love hearing that for all eternity. I bet he goes and gets the gays because they know how to sing better. "Sing me something and it better not be any of that crappy Christian muzak."

If i'm wrong about God, when i die i lose nothing.But when the atheist dies if they're wrong they lose it all.

Oh no, you are going to lose the chance to crawl and fawn and beg for forgiveness for all eternity.

You won't get the chance to "worship": Oh Gawd, you're the greatest, the best-est. You are better than whipped cream and gooey chocolate. All the while on your knees, hand stretched out. Look at me Gawd, look at me, I love you. You are the best, perfect, Mr. Wonderful.

Yea, God will love hearing that for all eternity. I bet he goes and gets the gays because they know how to sing better. "Sing me something and it better not be any of that crappy Christian muzak."
Won't miss that at all.

Those were my words.

Then link me the post - I can't seem to find one that expresses to me a concept of what you believe to be examples of 'the devils work'.

Or just shoot from the hip and lay some of those examples out there so I can see what you think.

Summary - Satan's method of rebellion

Satan's rebellion against God began uncounted eons ago, and continues even today.

He rebels by means of trading in deceit and slander, and NOT by a contest of strength.
His goal is to subvert the hearts and minds of angelic and human creatures, to turn them against God.
Moreso, he seeks to turn angels and humans away from serving God, so that they will instead worship and serve Satan.
In applying his strategy, Satan is striking at the only "weakness" of God. Namely, God LOVES. Because of His great love, God will not coerce or force His creatures to love Him in return.

Froggy, you never did provide evidence of my lying.

The 1st highlighted section sounds just like a lot of religious politicians I know ...

2nd section Serving God sounds a lot like eternal slavery to an omnipotent being. Why would I want to 'serve' God? Why would he need my servitude? Why would he demand it? Why would he think I would love him for being forced ( upon pain of eternal damnation if I do not obey ) to serve him? Your God is irrational Froggy.

3rd section Froggy. This is completely irrational. If the threat ( alternative to 'loving' God ) is eternal torture ... you can't get much more COERCIVE than that. Tell me Froggy. What could be more terrifying than the thought of SUFFERING innumerable tortures for ETERNITY?

Tell me Froggy. If this doesn't qualify as coercion then what does?

Then link me the post - I can't seem to find one that expresses to me a concept of what you believe to be examples of 'the devils work'.

Or just shoot from the hip and lay some of those examples out there so I can see what you think.

Satan's rebellion against God began uncounted eons ago, and continues even today.

He rebels by means of trading in deceit and slander, and NOT by a contest of strength.
His goal is to subvert the hearts and minds of angelic and human creatures, to turn them against God.
Moreso, he seeks to turn angels and humans away from serving God, so that they will instead worship and serve Satan.
In applying his strategy, Satan is striking at the only "weakness" of God. Namely, God LOVES. Because of His great love, God will not coerce or force His creatures to love Him in return.

The 1st highlighted section sounds just like a lot of religious politicians I know ...

2nd section Serving God sounds a lot like eternal slavery to an omnipotent being. Why would I want to 'serve' God? Why would he need my servitude? Why would he demand it? Why would he think I would love him for being forced ( upon pain of eternal damnation if I do not obey ) to serve him? Your God is irrational Froggy.

3rd section Froggy. This is completely irrational. If the threat ( alternative to 'loving' God ) is eternal torture ... you can't get much more COERCIVE than that. Tell me Froggy. What could be more terrifying than the thought of SUFFERING innumerable tortures for ETERNITY?

Do you think it fitting to do whatever you wish with no consequences, thats what your asking for but it just doesn't work that way.

Do you think it fitting to do whatever you wish with no consequences, thats what your asking for but it just doesn't work that way.

This isn't rocket science Froggy. It's a simple question.. Direct. You grasp 'direct'? Is it coersion, or isn't it? Yes or no? If you think it isn't then please supply a short reason that is rational. I seriously want to know your reasoning.

:popcorn: Do you have PROOF that the above is true? anyone? :popcorn:

I like this mythology a little more....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EEOMbBIO8[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back