Right or wrong to convict?

• Right to convict

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Wrong to convict

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Not sure / not enough detail in the article to make a judgement

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
So now it's a crime to attack someone's beliefs? So the next time there's a summit on AGW nobody should be allowed to dare mock a Gorite?

☭proletarian☭;2078409 said:
So now it's a crime to attack someone's beliefs? So the next time there's a summit on AGW nobody should be allowed to dare mock a Gorite?

There you go again. :rofl:

Read the thread. Only one person said it was wrong because of the sexual content. The rest are crying because it mocks their religion.

☭proletarian☭;2078550 said:

Read the thread. Only one person said it was wrong because of the sexual content. The rest are crying because it mocks their religion.

You're assuming.

☭proletarian☭;2078574 said:
:lol:

Read their own words.

I'm not here to defend the positions of others, just to ensure that you don't misrepresent my position.

☭proletarian☭;2074107 said:
☭proletarian☭;2062546 said:
:eusa_eh: So if I leave a bible or a Koran in a synagogue, I should be prosecuted? :eusa_eh:

And you wonder why people call Righties fascists...

Does the bible or koran in question have a picture of Moses fucking a goat and Daniel blowing a lion on the front cover?

It has some guys being raped, some fags being set on fire, some babies being 'dashed to pieces upon the rocks'
eusa_eh.gif

"It has some guys being raped, some fags being set on fire, some babies being 'dashed to pieces upon the rocks' "

additionally the bible promotes slavery. In particular god TELLS christians that they may enslave NON_christians. Now, OBVIOUSLY, THAT is a THREAT to me!

and god tells christians they may sell their daughters into slavery and that the daughters must submit to unmarried sex with their owners, should the owners desire.

I consider THAT an attack on TRADITIONAL FAMILY VALUES

the bible is full of passages telling christians to
"suffer not witches living"
and "beat that (infidel, pagan, homosexual, feminist...) to death"

passages promoting and defending violence and murder!

people who leave bibles lying around for others are promoting hatred and violence
and slavery

Forum List

Back