Denying Certain Free Speech Reveals An Official State Religion? Vote in the Poll

People of the world do you think Canada is actually establishing a state ideology of LGBT?

• I'm a US citizen and Yes.

• I'm a US citizen and No.

• I'm a Canadian citizen and Yes

• I'm a Canadian citizen and No.

• I'm a British or Australian citizen and Yes.

• I'm a British or Australian citizen and No.

• I'm a citizen of a Latin Country and Yes.

• I'm a citizen of a Latin Country and No.

• I'm a citizen of an Eastern Bloc country and Yes.

• I'm a citizen of an Eastern Bloc country and No.

• I'm a citizen of an Indian or Asian country and Yes.

• I'm a citizen of an Indian or Asian country and No.

• I'm a citizen of an African or MIddle East Country and Yes.

• I'm a citizen of an African or MIddle East Country and No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
There were no deviant sex acts. They are in your head.

So a deviant-sex-act themed parade, famous for public lewd acts and nudity with children invited to watch for decades now the world over, with millions of supporting photos and video reel, according to you, is "absurd to accuse of including deviant sex acts on parade"?

Looney much? :popcorn:

When you look at some of the sick, perverted shit that Tainted Tommy defends, it becomes difficult to imagine what he might admit to constitute “deviant sex acts”.

Last edited:
When you look at some of the sick, perverted shit that Tainted Tommy defends, it becomes difficult to imagine what he might admit to constitute “deviant sex acts”.

True, in his and many other's warped minds, putting on a deviant-sex-act-themed parade where those acts are mimicked or actually done, inviting kids to watch in public, is perfectly "normal". Those resisting should be fined or arrested. It was quite similar in 1930s Germany; only that cult's theme was justifying the murder of children.

Ive missed these crazy polls clogging up the board. Can I say that you have no proof that any lewd acts took place.Apart from in your head of course.
The parade is deviant-sex-act-themed. People know how to use Google for images of these parades well known for decades now.

But thanks for playing!

Mod Edit: Do not complain about moderator actions in the public forums. Second time you did it in this thread.
You have never proved any such thing, Sil.

True, in his and many other's warped minds, putting on a deviant-sex-act-themed parade where those acts are mimicked or actually done, inviting kids to watch in public, is perfectly "normal". Those resisting should be fined or arrested. It was quite similar in 1930s Germany; only that cult's theme was justifying the murder of children.

There are lines being crossed, here, that I don't think even the Nazis—in all their madness and evil—would have even thought of approaching.

:gives:

A person taking part in pride - besides for lacking in hobbies - is not retraining the freedom of a person who dislikes such public display.
Did you not read that a Canadian was arrested for using free speech to dislike that public display (free speech) of the deviant-sex-act-themed-parade (in front of kids they invited to watch)?

Your dealing with a leftist retard who doesn't get a thing you said. LOL

Oh, I think he and his cohorts here and elsewhere on the web do get everything I'm saying. But they're paid to come to places like this and ridicule, divert, obfuscate and derail the easily understood points I'm making so that the general public fears agreeing with me....and starting a blowback wildfire against their cult-advancements over the last couple decades...

They know. Which makes what he and others are doing on the web twice as bad. Insidious actually.

There are lines being crossed, here, that I don't think even the Nazis—in all their madness and evil—would have even thought of approaching.
Bob, you do know that Sil is making up her attack. She can she you nothing objective that supports her nonsense.

I can show you a denomination that abuses the children of same sex parents if you want, with objective evidence.

Oh, I think he and his cohorts here and elsewhere on the web do get everything I'm saying. But they're paid to come to places like this and ridicule, divert, obfuscate and derail the easily understood points I'm making so that the general public fears agreeing with me....and starting a blowback wildfire against their cult-advancements over the last couple decades...

They know. Which makes what he and others are doing on the web twice as bad. Insidious actually.

I do believe you have a point there dear watson. =)

Bob, you do know that Sil is making up her attack. She can she you nothing objective that supports her nonsense.
I'll check back in with you at the pride parade after you've gotten your balls publicly inflated at the scrotum inflation booth.

633754685_a5ca266d86.jpg

686352_900.jpg

8e664eb3984b7169d4399f00750cd10e35e35f8b.jpg

gay-1.jpg

Photo shopped and not sourced.

We went through this years ago, you lost, and you have already now.

I wonder if you believe that.

Forum List

Back